PDA

View Full Version : KCChiefs.com : Q&A with Head Coach Todd Haley

Coach
03-30-2009, 10:14 PM
TODD HALEY: "Today we officially kicked off our off-season strength and conditioning program. I thought we had a great turnout, over 60 guys after two months of non-football business, moving and getting settled into the building. It was nice to get

More... (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/03/30/qa_with_head_coach_todd_haley330/)

Coach
03-30-2009, 11:15 PM
Haley should run for president. He successfully dodged every meaningful question.

Sn@keIze
03-30-2009, 11:56 PM
yes i would have liked to know if there were any significant no shows.

It was a yes or no question on LJ.

N TX Dave
03-31-2009, 12:30 AM
It wasn't that bad he was just trying to stay away from any conflict with his new players. What did you expect him to say "no LJ was not here he might as well pack his bags" and "we are going to run the 3-4 even if we don't have the personal to do it, I will force them to play my way or hit the highway even if we have to get all new players this year"

prough91
03-31-2009, 10:32 AM
It wasn't that bad he was just trying to stay away from any conflict with his new players. What did you expect him to say "no LJ was not here he might as well pack his bags" and "we are going to run the 3-4 even if we don't have the personal to do it, I will force them to play my way or hit the highway even if we have to get all new players this year"

He didn't, but it would have been awesome if he did.