PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Sales Question

whitey_aw
03-31-2009, 01:11 AM
Hey guys, Dallas Cowboys fan here (don't hold it against me, I was raised this way!)

I'm coming to Arrowhead to see a Cowboys game next season, and was just wondering if anyone knew when single game ticket sales start?

Looking forward to seeing your new regime in action.. Todd Haley was in Dallas for a while, and he's a guy I'd rather have over Wade Phillips right now, that's for sure.

AussieChiefsFan
03-31-2009, 01:56 AM
Don't be ashamed. Dallas is basically where the Chiefs began! Anyway, Welcome to the CHIEFSCROWD! :)

Canada
03-31-2009, 07:54 AM
Be ashamed. Tickets usually go on sale around mid to end of April.

Vanilla Garilla
03-31-2009, 11:32 AM
I was able to purchase last seasons home opener against the Raiders in late July last year. So I am guessing it will be that time again this year. I am hoping the home opener is against the Cowboys, cuz I will definitely be at that game. Who am i kidding, I will be at the home opener no matter who they play.

Hey guys, Dallas Cowboys fan here (don't hold it against me, I was raised this way!)

I'm coming to Arrowhead to see a Cowboys game next season, and was just wondering if anyone knew when single game ticket sales start?

Looking forward to seeing your new regime in action.. Todd Haley was in Dallas for a while, and he's a guy I'd rather have over Wade Phillips right now, that's for sure.

Canada
03-31-2009, 02:56 PM
I bougt my tickets at the beginning of June, but we purchased a package of 42 so it may have been earlier than single game tix

whitey_aw
03-31-2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks a lot for the info guys!

whitey_aw
03-31-2009, 11:20 PM
By the way, how is the tailgating in KC? Went to a game in Detroit a few years back, and it was nonexistent.

DT14PRIEST
03-31-2009, 11:21 PM
By the way, how is the tailgating in KC? Went to a game in Detroit a few years back, and it was nonexistent.

If you're not tailgaiting you're in the minority

tornadospotter
03-31-2009, 11:49 PM
Just fire up your grill, and being Cowboy fans, hang on to your hair.:D

AussieChiefsFan
04-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Just fire up your grill, and being Cowboy fans, hang on to your hair.:DOr your wig:lol:

Canada
04-01-2009, 08:05 AM

Best in the NFL!! You wll love it. Get there early!! :bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
04-01-2009, 10:36 AM

KC is the mecca of tailgating. Show up at least 2-3 hours early, bring a cooler, a grill, lawn chairs, and prepare yourself for a great time.