PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Distractions

Coach
04-01-2009, 11:21 PM
By Terry Ambroson

I was talking with a fan of the Dallas Cowboys after they got bombed by Philadelphia to end the season, the talk on all the websites was that some players needed to go and at the top of that list was Terrell Owens. A close second was PacMan Jones. I said they have all that talent and you know what killed them? Distractions!! T.O. win or lose complaining about not getting the ball, PacMan beating up the bodyguard that the Cowboys had hired to protect him. I told him that when teams are pretty even, which...

More... (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11224&Itemid=2)

honda522
04-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Good read. Maybe we should just cut Johnson..unless we can get a 4th or 5th rounder.

AussieChiefsFan
04-03-2009, 04:28 AM
Good read. Maybe we should just cut Johnson..unless we can get a 4th or 5th rounder.
IMO getting rid of him straight away is a waste of what could still be a great player without such a great attitude. Then again, "Attitude ditermines Altitide"!:bananen_smilies046:

Bike
04-04-2009, 10:10 AM
IMO getting rid of him straight away is a waste of what could still be a great player without such a great attitude. Then again, "Attitude ditermines Altitide"!:bananen_smilies046:
As Vince Lombardi use to tell his players:
Greatness is 10% talent, 90% attitude.

tornadospotter
04-04-2009, 10:38 AM
As Vince Lombardi use to tell his players:
Greatness is 10% talent, 90% attitude.
:11: :iagree:
To be a Chief, you must become a Chief! Attitude, is a big part, rivalries need to be reignited!

CHIEFS!!!!!!!!