PDA

View Full Version : Vick will get a job.

honda522
04-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Lawyer: Ex-NFL star Vick will work construction - NFL - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vickbankruptcy&prov=ap&type=lgns)

In construction.

Maybe he will be working on Arrowhead. :D J/K

hometeam
04-02-2009, 04:19 PM
i smell publicity stunt~

chiefsfreak4life
04-02-2009, 10:48 PM
He should have to get a job working at the local Animal Shelter, cleaning the cages.

AussieChiefsFan
04-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Agreed, also he should get paid minimum wage to do it as well.How much do you think that is? 67.184518 Cents an hour.

okikcfan
04-03-2009, 03:30 AM
Vick will get a job in the NFL but maybe not this year, tho teams are needing a good QB. He's not going to get 10 mil a year, he'll be lucky to ge 1 mil the first year if he really wants to play, but the team that takes him better be ready for what comes next and I don't mean from Vick himself.......

AussieChiefsFan
04-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Vick will get a job in the NFL but maybe not this year, tho teams are needing a good QB. He's not going to get 10 mil a year, he'll be lucky to ge 1 mil the first year if he really wants to play, but the team that takes him better be ready for what comes next and I don't mean from Vick himself.......
;)...

prough91
04-03-2009, 11:52 AM
I don't care if Vick does or doesn't play in the NFL but if he does return , he would be a poison on the Chiefs and I will tell you why,
1. He isn't very good at ball placement when he is throwing the ball in a controlled short passing situation causing INTs.
2.He is a running QB which means he would be taking thinder from LJ who is also the biggest baby in the world.
3. Hell yea he has a rocket launcher for an arm but you can't launch it on every play.
I know this will generate conversation and criticism regarding my opinion ,but I stand by what I say as I had him on my HOF Fantasy Draft KC team and those were the problems I had with him, I ended up trading him for a Field goal kicker as I aquired Montana but this isn't a Madden thread. :D

Maybe, you shouldn't keep judging a team on how they play in Madden.