PDA

View Full Version : This just in: GarySpFc joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Coach
08-03-2007, 12:25 PM
GarySpFc has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming GarySpFc to the site!

chief31
08-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Welcome aboard Gary.

GarySpFc
08-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Firstly, I have been an avid Chief's fan since they moved from Dallas to Kansas City.
Secondly, I am a big fan of Brodie Croyle, and think many of you are going to be shocked at the kid's ability and mindset.
That said, I've had my own insurance agency in the Kansas City area for the last 38 years. Prior to that I served in the army's Special Forces for several years. I am married to a beautiful Russian lady, and we have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren. We have a home in Merriam and a second home near the beautiful Volga River in Volgograd, Russia. Sometimes I post from Russia. :)

Canada
08-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Firstly, I have been an avid Chief's fan since they moved from Dallas to Kansas City.
Secondly, I am a big fan of Brodie Croyle, and think many of you are going to be shocked at the kid's ability and mindset.
That said, I've had my own insurance agency in the Kansas City area for the last 38 years. Prior to that I served in the army's Special Forces for several years. I am married to a beautiful Russian lady, and we have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren. We have a home in Merriam and a second home near the beautiful Volga River in Volgograd, Russia. Sometimes I post from Russia. :)

I sure hope so!! Welcome to the "Crowd"
GO CHIEFS!!!!! :welcome::bananen_smilies046:

Coach
08-03-2007, 06:19 PM
I sure hope you are right about Brodie! Welcome to the site. I hope to see you around.

AkChief49
08-03-2007, 06:43 PM
welcome GarySpFc!!!! and thank you for your service!!!Nothing would make me happier than to see BC do it!!

Coach
08-03-2007, 06:45 PM
It would be cool to see us have the hot new young QB. I've just not heard many glowing reviews on Croyle.

Guru
08-03-2007, 07:31 PM

Russia? Wow. Welcome aboard. Post some pics from Russia when you have a chance.

Chiefster
08-03-2007, 08:43 PM

OUTSTANDING!!! My avid Chiefs brother! Welcome aboard the "Crowd"; make yourself at home! :)