PDA

View Full Version : Cutler To the Bears

Hayvern
04-03-2009, 01:18 AM
Chicago Bears acquire Jay Cutler from Denver Broncos for Kyle Orton, picks - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4037373)

Interesting

Hayvern
04-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Damn, can't I ever be the first with something on this forum!!!

PFFT

Chief Tyler
04-03-2009, 01:25 AM
News broke about 7 hours ago, lawl.

Hayvern
04-03-2009, 01:26 AM

BAH, I will go back to sleep then

:lol:

AussieChiefsFan
04-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Yeah, and also I already posted about this.

Hayvern
04-03-2009, 02:21 AM
Yeah, and also I already posted about this.

Yeah dude, I think that was the point.

:sign0104:

dbolan
04-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I think Cutler will significantly improve the Bears. Their offense can be 3 dimensional now with a good gunslinger at the helm. Now, defenses cannot key on the short passing game and the run by keeping 6-8 players in the box. They will have to back off now.

On top of that, I highly anticipate that the Bears will get another reciever to help out and they jsut signed Orlando Pace as well.

The fun thing about this is that the Broncs and the BEars play this year so the hype and edginess will thrive before, during and after this game! AND, the BEars will hand the BRoncs one of their many losses this year!

Good stuff for the NFL!

bigpoppachief
04-03-2009, 11:21 AM
I think Cutler will significantly improve the Bears. Their offense can be 3 dimensional now with a good gunslinger at the helm. Now, defenses cannot key on the short passing game and the run by keeping 6-8 players in the box. They will have to back off now.

On top of that, I highly anticipate that the Bears will get another reciever to help out and they jsut signed Orlando Pace as well.

The fun thing about this is that the Broncs and the BEars play this year so the hype and edginess will thrive before, during and after this game! AND, the BEars will hand the BRoncs one of their many losses this year!

Good stuff for the NFL!

Yeah I have to admit I am kinda curious to see hester actually have someone that can make throws so he cna just take off running. He is def a WR i want to get for my fantasy team this year