PDA

View Full Version : A couple of vbookie event ideas... (sorry if repost)

m0ef0e
08-03-2007, 12:25 PM
1. Who will be the first running back taken in the chiefscrowd.com fantasy draft if LJ is still holding out?

Ladanian Tomlinson or Steven Jackson?

2. True or False? Trent Green will start every game and put up at least 3000 yards passing for the Dolphins this season.

3. True or false? Tony Gonzales will break Shannon Sharpe's TD reception record by week 6 of this NFL season.

4. True or false? We will actually see Priest Holmes on the field for the Chiefs in a regular season game this year.

5. The Chiefs will finish with 9 wins or better this season. True or false?

6. The Raiders will be bottom-feeding the AFC West again this year. True or false?

7. Will the Chiefs send more offensive or defensive players to the pro-bowl this year?

8. Will the starting QB in week 1 for the Chiefs start the entire season?

9. Will Jared Allen and Tamba Hali be the starting defensive ends for the Chiefs in week 1 of the regular season?

luv
08-03-2007, 01:08 PM
1. Who will be the first running back taken in the chiefscrowd.com fantasy draft if LJ is still holding out?

LT

2. True or False? Trent Green will start every game and put up at least 3000 yards passing for the Dolphins this season.

False

3. True or false? Tony Gonzales will break Shannon Sharpe's TD reception record by week 6 of this NFL season.

False

4. True or false? We will actually see Priest Holmes on the field for the Chiefs in a regular season game this year.

True

True

6. The Raiders will be bottom-feeding the AFC West again this year. True or false?

False

7. Will the Chiefs send more offensive or defensive players to the pro-bowl this year?

Defensive

Yes

9. Will Jared Allen and Tamba Hali be the starting defensive ends for the Chiefs in week 1 of the regular season?

No. Jared Allen is suspended (or did I miss something?)

m0ef0e
08-03-2007, 02:52 PM

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about his suspension. Disregard that last one. I feel like such a :sign0104: !
:lol:

Canada
08-03-2007, 03:30 PM

LT

False

False

True

True

False

Defensive

Yes

True and True

Coach
08-03-2007, 06:21 PM
[quote=m0ef0e;13679]1. Who will be the first running back taken in the chiefscrowd.com fantasy draft if LJ is still holding out?

quote]

All great ideas. I'll try to get some of those up tonight. Would you be interested in being able to post them yourself? Having bookie access?

m0ef0e
08-03-2007, 07:31 PM
[quote=m0ef0e;13679]1. Who will be the first running back taken in the chiefscrowd.com fantasy draft if LJ is still holding out?

quote]

All great ideas. I'll try to get some of those up tonight. Would you be interested in being able to post them yourself? Having bookie access?

Oh noes! Responsibility! j/k
Nah, I wouldn't mind posting some of em. I would just have to figure it out. Shouldn't be too hard I would think...

Chiefster
08-03-2007, 08:46 PM
#6 is a given.

Coach
08-03-2007, 11:39 PM
I posted a couple of them. I didn't post any of the ones that we won't know an answer to until the end of the season. I will do those closer to the season opener. Otherwise, you have all of your money tied up in bets that won't payout for months.

stlchief
08-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Can we have a vInvestmentBank? That way, while everone is blowing their v$, the smart ones can vInvest.

:-)

Coach
08-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Can we have a vInvestmentBank? That way, while everone is blowing their v$, the smart ones can vInvest.

I'm guessing you joking, but I have considered it.

Guru
08-04-2007, 12:02 AM

You are speaking my language now.:bananen_smilies046:

Coach
08-04-2007, 10:14 AM
OK, I'll try to to add it sometime in the next week. I don't think it will be an actual bank, but your money will earn interest.

chief31
08-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Hmmmm. what about investing in players? The better a player does, the higher his value goes. Buy when a players value is low, then sell when it is high? Like a Chiefscrowd stock market.

Coach
08-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Hmmmm. what about investing in players? The better a player does, the higher his value goes. Buy when a players value is low, then sell when it is high? Like a Chiefscrowd stock market.

Great idea. That is pretty subjective though. We would have to decide on who determines the market value of a player.

chief31
08-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Great idea. That is pretty subjective though. We would have to decide on who determines the market value of a player.
Yeah, and it would likely have to be Chiefs players only. Becuse it would be real difficult to keep up with the entire NFL. That might be something for down the road, I'm not sure how someone would go about determining values either. Maybe you could try it with a handful of players, like L.J., Bowe, Gonzo, Huard( or Croyle) Jared Allen.

I'll put some more thought into the idea. See if I can find something that would be feasible.

Coach
08-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Yeah, and it would likely have to be Chiefs players only. Becuse it would be real difficult to keep up with the entire NFL. That might be something for down the road, I'm not sure how someone would go about determining values either. Maybe you could try it with a handful of players, like L.J., Bowe, Gonzo, Huard( or Croyle) Jared Allen.

I'll put some more thought into the idea. See if I can find something that would be feasible.
Values could change weekly based upon stats. Similar to fantasy football stats. TD=6 yds=1pt for every 10 yrds. You could buy shares of players.

chief31
08-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Values could change weekly based upon stats. Similar to fantasy football stats. TD=6 yds=1pt for every 10 yrds. You could buy shares of players.

Of course we would need to determine dollar values for stats. And some players would need to start at higher dollar values.

Chiefster
08-04-2007, 11:05 PM

I'd probably cause the market to crash. :lol:

Coach
08-07-2007, 12:32 AM
OK, I'll try to to add it sometime in the next week. I don't think it will be an actual bank, but your money will earn interest.

OK. The bank has been added. The money that you have in Arrowcash grows at 2% per day.

Chiefster
08-07-2007, 12:34 AM
OK. The bank has been added. The money that you have in Arrowcash grows at 2% per day.

Cool beans!!

Guru
08-07-2007, 12:38 AM
Cool beans!!
Now we just have to get you to spend your frivolously.

Chiefster
08-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Now we just have to get you to spend your frivolously.

Heh! Money burns a hole in my pocket.