PDA

View Full Version : for all raiders haters on espn yet again lol

marloweopatchiefs
04-03-2009, 01:22 PM
join in on the fun or read for entertainment..my name on there is thechiefsrule897....bashing the faiders...haha:lol:

Optimism, pessimism in the AFC West - AFC West - ESPN (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-1921/Optimism--pessimism-in-the-AFC-West.html?prosaction=newpost&status=ok&status=ok&prosaction=newpost&status=ok&status=ok)

Chief Tyler
04-03-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm not going to sit here and try start something with you, but I'll state it as I see it.

It might have been a little funny the first time around, but it reflects badly on not only yourself, but the rest of the Chiefs community.

Also, bashing on people for terrible grammar is pretty dumb when yours is equally terrible.

marloweopatchiefs
04-03-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm not going to sit here and try start something with you, but I'll state it as I see it.

It might have been a little funny the first time around, but it reflects badly on not only yourself, but the rest of the Chiefs community.

Also, bashing on people for terrible grammar is pretty dumb when yours is equally terrible.

well that's your opinion...but others think it's funny..heck coach even through in punches last time..so once agian that's your decison..i do it becasue i hate the faiders..and there fans