PDA

View Full Version : Which team do you hate the most? [Single choice]

AussieChiefsFan
04-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Which NFL team do you HATE the most?!

I HATE the Faiders the most!!:mob:

BTW please mention in a post what your answer was, because I forgot to tick the box so people can see what other people voted. And "n'" the poll can't be edited.:bananen_smilies046:

N TX Dave
04-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Which NFL team do you HATE the most?!

I HATE the Faiders the most!!:mob:

BTW please mention in a post what your answer was, because I forgot to tick the box so people can see what other people voted. And "n'" the poll can't be edited.:bananen_smilies046:

No doubt the tRaiders hands down not even close. I think all the old time fans will choose the tRaiders while the younger/newer fans will choose the Donks because they did not see what the tRaiders used to do to win.

:Tool:
tRaiders:AAAAAAA:

Wski Girl
04-04-2009, 05:55 PM
i seriously cant stand the denver donkeys. They annoy me.

AussieChiefsFan
04-04-2009, 06:12 PM
No doubt the tRaiders hands down not even close. I think all the old time fans will choose the tRaiders while the younger/newer fans will choose the Donks because they did not see what the tRaiders used to do to win.

:Tool:
tRaiders:AAAAAAA:
I hate the raiders most of all!!!!!!

tornadospotter
04-04-2009, 06:29 PM
faiders most, then those stinky donks.

AussieChiefsFan
04-04-2009, 06:31 PM
This is the top 3 for me:

Oakloand Faider
Denver Donkeys
San diego Dischargers

Canada
04-04-2009, 07:00 PM
fubbalo bills

AussieChiefsFan
04-04-2009, 07:14 PM
fubbalo bills
why them imparticuler? just curious.

tornadospotter
04-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Because Chiefs like to eat buffalo!:D

AussieChiefsFan
04-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Because Chiefs like to eat buffalo!:D
fair enough:D

chief31
04-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Plowboys.

It was The Donks until they parted ways with Shanahan.

Sick Dog
04-04-2009, 09:31 PM

Well one reason I know Canada will agree on about the Jills is we live so close and there fans are a-holes especially when we go over the border to watch our beloved Chiefs...classless losers

AussieChiefsFan
04-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Well one reason I know Canada will agree on about the Jills is we live so close and there fans are a-holes especially when we go over the border to watch our beloved Chiefs...classless losers
Now threre's an answer!:bananen_smilies046:

honda522
04-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Gotta be Denver. They are...were dirty and seemed to have taken away most. Hell remember the playoff game we lost when playing them?

Gonzo caught a TD pass, but the refs called it out of bounds and there was no challenge from the both.

Also they have big home advantage of their dam mile high.

Canada
04-05-2009, 06:42 AM

Couldnt have said it better myself!! :bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
04-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Ive never like the Raiders at all, but after the season opener i went too last year, i absolutely hate them and all of their fans. After they basically demolished us, i was trying to buy some kids chiefs items for my son and a group of them approached me, drunk as a skunk, all in me and my wife's face talking trash. I wanted to throw down right there! The raiders and their fans are the trash of the NFL! Seriously!

KristofLaw
04-05-2009, 10:34 PM
I love football and generally find something to like about many teams. However, I can't stand the love for the Chargers from the media and just don't believe they deserve any of the love they receive. What have they ever done to justify the attention... yay we live in sunshine love us! After much thought they now are the top of my list for most hated teams in sports.
*sidenote* the same happened in the early 90's after a couple wins, they deserve no love... they'll never win a superbowl

honda522
04-05-2009, 10:39 PM
I love football and generally find something to like about many teams. However, I can't stand the love for the Chargers from the media and just don't believe they deserve any of the love they receive. What have they ever done to justify the attention... yay we live in sunshine love us! After much thought they now are the top of my list for most hated teams in sports.
*sidenote* the same happened in the early 90's after a couple wins, they deserve no love... they'll never win a superbowl
What pisses me off is their fans. They have the WORST fan base in the NFL I think.

I know several people and have heard several be bandwagon fans. Its pathetic.

Sn@keIze
04-06-2009, 03:34 AM
Cowboys.

I hate the Donks. The dumb fans that trash their own city at a SB. How they cheated in the 97 playoffs puttin veg. oil on their jerseys........

And even more than I hate the Donks. The faids!! Al Davis. The S and M fans with spikes and all.

But the Cows......OMG do I hate the Cows.

Whenever we play the cows, its an important day for me.

You have no idea how I want this next game againt the Cows while we where Texas on our helmet.

Xploder
04-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Cowboys cant stand them

bigpoppachief
04-06-2009, 11:34 AM
While I cant stand any of those teams the team I HATE is the Dallas Cowgirls. I live in Texas and have had to endure Cowgirl fans talk about how great they were and how they have 5 rings and blah blah blah Thats one reason I cheer for the texans because I pray to god that the Texans do better than the cowgirls for the rest of time !

prough91
04-06-2009, 12:24 PM
God and Goddess, I cannot even give credence to how much I hate the Raiders. I would rather have my son grow up hating football than for him to love the Raiders. I would rather my son show up at my doorstep with a slick trick named Jim than for him to love the Raiders. I would rather be anally raped by the thorn d!ck god Aphartetes a million times than the Raiders win another game. Does this describe my hatred for the Raiders clearly enough?

kcboz
04-06-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm an oldtimer & used to hate the Raiders with a passion but they have been so bad lately they arn't worth the top spot besides I live in Denver now enough said.

okikcfan
04-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Da Denver Donkies, then the faiders and da bolts, I hate the faider fans the most.

tornadospotter
04-06-2009, 02:42 PM
God and Goddess, I cannot even give credence to how much I hate the Raiders. I would rather have my son grow up hating football than for him to love the Raiders. I would rather my son show up at my doorstep with a slick trick named Jim than for him to love the Raiders. I would rather be anally raped by the thorn d!ck god Aphartetes a million times than the Raiders win another game. Does this describe my hatred for the Raiders clearly enough?
Yes, and disturbingly so. raiders are the scum of the AFL, AFC, and AFC West. I hate,( sorry hate is a strong word, I strongly dislike), the Oakland Raiders, their fans are lost souls, that need to find the light, leave the dark side.

billb40
04-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Faiders hands down, no contest.

AussieChiefsFan
04-07-2009, 01:45 AM
Da Denver Donkies, then the faiders and da bolts, I hate the faider fans the most.
Same here. Not that I've met any.

Chief Tyler
04-07-2009, 02:55 AM

You haven't seen classless losers until you've been to Qwest. Allbeit they are my second (distant second and only other) favorite team due to family in the area, but the fans there are terrible. Only they would harass the best coach in franchise history in his last home game.

Most hated team though is the Pats (why couldn't we be them? :( ). It's a love/hate relationship though. Rivals though have to be the Donks. I'm not old enough to remember their glory days, and they aren't prominent enough to claim the top spot nowadays. I think Al Davis hates the Raiders more than anybody else (takes care of my part) and the Bolts will always be laughable with their horrible fan base.

ctchiefsfan
04-07-2009, 09:05 AM
Toughie for me. I HATE the dam&ed fish. I'm not sure that if we beat the Dolphins every year for 50 years I would be satisfied that we had gotten suitable revenge for Christmas Day. Having Christmas ruined is tough when you're 13. So I HATE the fish.

But then, there's the "where are we from" boys. Can't be a Chief if you don't hate the Raiders. Though getting Marcus Allen still kind of blunts the killing rage that used to come over me every time I saw a Raider jersey.

As for Denver and San Diego, well I surely dislike them both, but remembering as I do the days when I figured they were good for 3, possibly 4 sure wins per season, I can't work up quite the level of Hatred I have for Miami and the Raiders. Those two I don't just want to beat, I want to beat them so bad that immediately following the game their owner announces he is changing their name, moving them to Timbuktu and petitioning the NFL to be removed from the AFC West.

OK....rant over....time to go take my blood preassure meds.

GlennBree
04-07-2009, 10:07 PM
We ARE Raider & Bronco haters here!! No doubt!!

Chiefster
04-07-2009, 10:35 PM
You forgot the "All of the above" option. :D

AussieChiefsFan
04-08-2009, 01:31 AM
You forgot the "All of the above" option. :D
Sorry 'bout that one.:lol: Just wanted to know which one was MOST hated!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Sorry 'bout that one.:lol: Just wanted to know which one was MOST hated!:bananen_smilies046:

I reiterate: "All of the above". :D

AussieChiefsFan
04-11-2009, 11:02 PM
I reiterate: "All of the above". :D
Does that mean that you hate all other teams?:lol: Because there IS an option that says "Other".

Chiefster
04-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Does that mean that you hate all other teams?:lol: Because there IS an option that says "Other".

Yes, and I have considered that.

AussieChiefsFan
04-12-2009, 09:51 PM
I hate the chiefs most of all :p......NOT Faiders:sign0153:

wow that doesn't sound right.....I hate the Faiders most of all
:sign0153:

AussieChiefsFan
04-12-2009, 10:11 PM
sounded like I hated the chiefs and didn't hate the Faiders
yeah...........

Canada
04-13-2009, 11:40 AM
sounded like I hated the chiefs and didn't hate the Faiders

Most of your post make it sound that way!! :sign0104:

N TX Dave
04-13-2009, 12:39 PM
How about my 3 favorte teams

1 Of course the Chiefs
2 Who ever is playing the tRaiders
3 Who ever is playing the Crygirls

AussieChiefsFan
04-14-2009, 12:34 AM
How about my 3 favorte teams

1 Of course the Chiefs
2 Who ever is playing the tRaiders
3 Who ever is playing the Crygirls
Who are the CryGirls?

Vandelay
04-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Who are the CryGirls?
Dallas.

AussieChiefsFan
04-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Dallas.
Right, thanks.

IlovetheChiefs
04-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Definitely the Oakland Raiders. Our classic arch enemy who I had to endure through seeing them dominate the AFC West for many years. I don't care how many laugher seasons they have in a row now, they are permanently cemented as my most hated team.

HOWEVER ... if they played in the Super Bowl against the Eagles (who I also despise) I would probably hope they'd win, so that Eagles fans around here couldn't celebrate and get the satisfaction. And I like being able to remind Philly fans that their team has NEVER won a SB.

Interesting that both the Raiders and Eagles also have the reputation of having the most obnoxious and classless fans in the country.

Hate Dallas and Denver too. And, in the past few years, New England.

ctchiefsfan
04-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Living in Philly must be almost as bad as living in DC for 22 years was. DEATH TO THE SCUMSKINS!