PDA

View Full Version : Draft within 3 weeks

AussieChiefsFan
04-04-2009, 07:58 PM
The NFL draft is now within 3 weeks of commencing. I can't even express how excited i am! It's the first NFL draft where I have completely known what it is and how it works. Last year I didn't even have any interest in the draft! But, ayear later, I'm as excited as ever!:yahoo: :bananen_smilies046: CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Vanilla Garilla
04-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Yes, It is a very exciting time of the year. Gives us something too talk about, look forward too, and speculate upon. I know last year, when we drafted Dorsey, I was stoked and that's all I could talk about. B

AussieChiefsFan
04-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Yes, It is a very exciting time of the year. Gives us something too talk about, look forward too, and speculate upon. I know last year, when we drafted Dorsey, I was stoked and that's all I could talk about. B
Did you think he was a benafit or a waste of a draft pick for the team?

okikcfan
04-05-2009, 12:24 AM
I think we will know more this season with our new coaching staff in place. Also I can't wait to see how Pioli will work his magic. Giving credit to Carl and Herm, lasts years draft was very good but I think we can expect even more this year. I will be watching non-stop...

AussieChiefsFan
04-05-2009, 01:34 AM
LOL I'll have a post up saying who they drafted the second they say it for anyone who can't see itok, but if you mean for me, don't bother because i CAN see. =|

AussieChiefsFan
04-05-2009, 01:47 AM
Oh I thought you were blind X)Don't worry, I won't even answer.......

AussieChiefsFan
04-05-2009, 01:51 AM
LOL it's 1am I'm going to bed
:yahoo:____________Just kidding....:bananen_smilies046:

Coach
04-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Last year there was 3-4 of us on here during the draft. I will enable the chatroom during the draft.

Vanilla Garilla
04-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Last year there was 3-4 of us on here during the draft. I will enable the chatroom during the draft.

That will be awesome. Last year I only had my wife around, and she didn't quite share the level of excitement that I was having. So it looks as though this year, I will have some people to share it with.

Diesel
04-05-2009, 10:36 AM
That will be awesome. Last year I only had my wife around, and she didn't quite share the level of excitement that I was having. So it looks as though this year, I will have some people to share it with.

I know the feeling VG! My wife has that weekend marked on her calendar every year and she makes plans with girlfriends for the whole weekend and gets out of the house! She knows how crazy I am about it and needless to say doesn't share in the excitement. Just got my 2nd pre draft guide in the mail yesterday! :yahoo:

Canada
04-05-2009, 12:31 PM
All the Superfans in KC called me during last years draft party!! thanks HH