PDA

View Full Version : NFL network

AussieChiefsFan
04-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Anyone know how to get NFL network in Australia?:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
04-05-2009, 01:38 AM
LOL no but don't get it they give you a bunch of BS Chiefs aren't drafting Crabtree end of story if they do and they have another sucky year I'm drawing a new fav team out of a hat(BTW Rams signed some guy to back up bulger so Aaron might be gone.kind of sucksOK, that is the most confusing post I have ever read!:lol:

Vandelay
04-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Anyone know how to get NFL network in Australia?:bananen_smilies046:
I can't even get it in MO. I live in an apartment, so a dish is not an option. NFL network should get their act together, and make it available on cable.

Canada
04-05-2009, 12:29 PM
LOL no but don't get it they give you a bunch of BS Chiefs aren't drafting Crabtree end of story if they do and they have another sucky year I'm drawing a new fav team out of a hat(BTW Rams signed some guy to back up bulger so Aaron might be gone.kind of sucks

good luck with that

AussieChiefsFan
04-05-2009, 06:17 PM
I can't even get it in MO. I live in an apartment, so a dish is not an option. NFL network should get their act together, and make it available on cable.
AND IN AUSTRALIA!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

honda522
04-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Contact your local Satellite Provider

KristofLaw
04-05-2009, 11:06 PM
LOL no but don't get it they give you a bunch of BS Chiefs aren't drafting Crabtree end of story if they do and they have another sucky year I'm drawing a new fav team out of a hat(BTW Rams signed some guy to back up bulger so Aaron might be gone.kind of sucks
My thoughts exactly. :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
04-06-2009, 01:33 AM
LOL no but don't get it they give you a bunch of BS Chiefs aren't drafting Crabtree end of story if they do and they have another sucky year I'm drawing a new fav team out of a hat(BTW Rams signed some guy to back up bulger so Aaron might be gone.kind of sucksActually, do you even like the chiefs?!!! If you like an NFL team you dont just decide to change to another one if the current one is doing badly!!!!!!!!!:mob: