PDA

View Full Version : Bears Fan's Overjoy Overload

Vanilla Garilla
04-05-2009, 10:34 AM
I live in Iowa, and around here it is Bears Country. Well practically all of my friends that I have talked too since the Cutler trade, are completely enthusiastic, and are acting as if Jesus Christ has been resurrected. Now lets be perfectly clear, they are getting one hell of a quarterback with Cutler, but what i have been trying to tell them (although they wont listen) is that they are also getting one hell of a whine baby. I also feel as if they gave up too much to bring Cutler their, and now they can only fill some much needed slots through free agency. Nothing I tell them can impact their joy of getting Cutler.

I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss, and I think we can all relate back to the way we felt when we got Cassel, even though we didn't have to give up near as much as they did.

honda522
04-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Guess you will be able to rub it in later in the season. :D

Canada
04-05-2009, 04:41 PM
I live in Iowa, and around here it is Bears Country. Well practically all of my friends that I have talked too since the Cutler trade, are completely enthusiastic, and are acting as if Jesus Christ has been resurrected. Now lets be perfectly clear, they are getting one hell of a quarterback with Cutler, but what i have been trying to tell them (although they wont listen) is that they are also getting one hell of a whine baby. I also feel as if they gave up too much to bring Cutler their, and now they can only fill some much needed slots through free agency. Nothing I tell them can impact their joy of getting Cutler.

I guess sometimes ignorance is bliss, and I think we can all relate back to the way we felt when we got Cassel, even though we didn't have to give up near as much as they did.

Be honsest, if you were a Bears fan wouldn't you feel the same after a few years of Grossman and Orton?

Coach
04-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Be honsest, if you were a Bears fan wouldn't you feel the same after a few years of Grossman and Orton?
Exactly. Or a few years of Huard and Croyle....:yahoo:

honda522
04-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Valid point Canda, I guess it is like a step up for them.:D

Lazeye
04-05-2009, 10:14 PM
I really wanted one more year with Thigpen at the helm, you will be upset one day if Cassel gets hurt and thiggy comes in and pulls a Brady on him or if Thiggy is gone and he becomes the chit.

KristofLaw
04-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Bears fans are going to take a while adjusting to Cutler's whiny hee-haw. I don't think he'll change, once a whiny donk always a whiny donk.

AussieChiefsFan
04-06-2009, 02:25 AM
Bears fans are going to take a while adjusting to Cutler's whiny hee-haw. I don't think he'll change, once a whiny donk always a whiny donk.
:sign0098:

dbolan
04-06-2009, 10:44 AM

I am curious here....Many say Cutler is a whiny a*ss but the only thing I have heard of him complaining about is the underhanded act of his new HC.

What else has he "whined" about? I am serious and not trying to pick an argument. I just wanna know.

prough91
04-06-2009, 10:49 AM
I really don't blame Cutler. If I found out my boss was trying to replace me when I had done nothing wrong, I'd have been pi$$ed.

Canada
04-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Being pissed is one thing but acting like a 17 year old girl and not answering phone calls is a little ridiculous.

tornadospotter
04-06-2009, 10:56 AM
I really don't blame Cutler. If I found out my boss was trying to replace me when I had done nothing wrong, I'd have been pi$.
I was and still am pi$$ed. Because mine did!

Sn@keIze
04-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Be honsest, if you were a Bears fan wouldn't you feel the same after a few years of Grossman and Orton?few years of Grossman and Orton? How bout the whole history of the Bears QBs. They never really had one.

Canada
04-06-2009, 11:01 AM
few years of Grossman and Orton? How bout the whole history of the Bears QBs. They never really had one.

What about

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/04/13.jpg???

Canada
04-06-2009, 11:03 AM
I am curious here....Many say Cutler is a whiny a*ss but the only thing I have heard of him complaining about is the underhanded act of his new HC.

What else has he "whined" about? I am serious and not trying to pick an argument. I just wanna know.

I think his attitude in not answering phone calls from McDaniels or Bowlen is when his attitude really started to get ridiculous. I think he could have handled the situation with a little more maturity and I think he was hurting his team (in trade value) with his actions. Not that the trade value thing matters now since they got a couple of 1st and a third. The whole matter should not have been aried out in public like it was.

Sn@keIze
04-06-2009, 11:51 AM
McMahon never had a season that compared to Cutlers.

I couldve QBd with that D.

tornadospotter
04-06-2009, 11:57 AM
The Fridge!
YouTube - No Rights Super Bowl: The Unmovable, Indomitable Fridge

:yahoo: :lol: :yahoo: :lol:

dbolan
04-06-2009, 01:25 PM
I think his attitude in not answering phone calls from McDaniels or Bowlen is when his attitude really started to get ridiculous. I think he could have handled the situation with a little more maturity and I think he was hurting his team (in trade value) with his actions. Not that the trade value thing matters now since they got a couple of 1st and a third. The whole matter should not have been aried out in public like it was.

Well, yes probably so but then again, I think all I have seen is a lot of "he said, he said" back and forth between all of them. I mean, even JM said there was miscommunication and none of us "really know" who called who and who didn't.

Anyways, I'm sure all of it could have been handled a little better but for this one, I'm gonna side with Cutler. I think he is a very competitive guy that wants to win and considering that he shows high promise and was elected to the Pro Bowl, I think I would have felt slighted as well. Just my opinions.

Even though Cutler is gone, which is a good thing for us, the Broncs did get some great pics from the deal and that may be a hender in the future as well.

Maybe you guys will agree but I am certainly enjoying this jousting match between Pioli and McDaniels! LOL! The next couple of weeks, including the draft should be very exciting!:toast2:

dbolan
04-06-2009, 01:32 PM

Lord...I just looked at McMahon's numbers for 1985 and you are 100% correct! I had no idea they were so...uumm..average?? LOL! I think Thiggy outplayed him according to the numbers, anyways!

He was an entertainer and a leader though...He gott'er done! lmao

Jim McMahon (http://www.nfl.com/players/jimmcmahon/profile?id=MCM166115)

tornadospotter
04-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Well, yes probably so but then again, I think all I have seen is a lot of "he said, he said" back and forth between all of them. I mean, even JM said there was miscommunication and none of us "really know" who called who and who didn't.

Anyways, I'm sure all of it could have been handled a little better but for this one, I'm gonna side with Cutler. I think he is a very competitive guy that wants to win and considering that he shows high promise and was elected to the Pro Bowl, I think I would have felt slighted as well. Just my opinions.

Even though Cutler is gone, which is a good thing for us, the Broncs did get some great pics from the deal and that may be a hender in the future as well.

Maybe you guys will agree but I am certainly enjoying this jousting match between Pioli and McDaniels! LOL! The next couple of weeks, including the draft should be very exciting!:toast2:

Yes, it should be.

Canada
04-06-2009, 05:30 PM

Yeah, but I dont think you would have made the cut!! :D

KCraised
04-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Valid point Canda, I guess it is like a step up for them.:D

More like 2, or 3, or even 10... :D

KottkeKU
04-07-2009, 03:13 PM
what we are all forgetting here is the fact that Denver now has some really good draft picks for this class...

We beat Cutler. Last year. Just thought i would point that out, as he looked much like a rookie QB whenever he played the Chiefs. I think the Donks got one AWESOME deal....losers