PDA

View Full Version : KC Star : Missouri wants 10-year pledge for Chiefs tax credits

Coach
04-07-2009, 03:30 AM
JEFFERSON CITY | A glitch has arisen in the Kansas City Chiefs' plans to move their training facility from Wisconsin to Missouri in exchange for state tax credits.

More... (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/1127409.html)

AussieChiefsFan
04-07-2009, 05:06 AM
It's in wisconisn?

honda522
04-07-2009, 04:25 PM
It's in wisconisn?
Right now it is, but they want to move it to St. Joe, about an hour away from here. 2 hrs give or take from Arrowhead.

tammietailgator
04-09-2009, 01:19 AM
I think it is a great idea! Many, including my husband and his brother travel to see them practice and it would be nice to see that revenue coming here.

YZILLA
04-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Except it gives the players less opportunity to bond as a team and more chances to run to the city and get in trouble with free time. I like it that they go away from Home . Less chances of distractions such as everyday family life. Guy fights with the old lady.....has a bad practice ( kind of thing ). Unless they plan on locking the up in St. Joes so they cant just go back to KC when they want.

tammietailgator
04-14-2009, 11:54 PM
True, but I think most of they get in trouble even out of town, didn't our kicker get in a fight and somebody else did too.... the significant others could keep them more inline- just sayin.