PDA

View Full Version : Who wants Aaron Curry?

AussieChiefsFan
04-07-2009, 05:10 AM
Who would want Aaron Curry to be the main aim for the Chiefs in this Draft. (Using our 1st round pick)(pick #3)?

I know for one thing that wouldn't want the Chiefs to draft any else as much as I want them to draft Curry!

ctchiefsfan
04-07-2009, 08:02 AM
I fall more into the I don't know category. Just want to see us winning again. Curry is fine by me, but if Pioli wants to wheel and deal, well after the deal he made for our second rounder, then more horse trading would be fine by me.

AussieChiefsFan
04-07-2009, 08:03 AM
I fall more into the I don't know category. Just want to see us winning again. Curry is fine by me, but if Pioli wants to wheel and deal, well after the deal he made for our second rounder, then more horse trading would be fine by me.
Personally I wouldn't like there being anymore trading. I'm fine with just sticking with drafting good players from here on.

Vanilla Garilla
04-07-2009, 10:44 AM
I think Curry would bring a face to our defense in the same way that Ray Lewis did for the Ravens. We need a smart, athletic, great linebacker like Curry.

yashi
04-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I want Curry. Nitpickers will say that he isn't a very good pass rusher, but the truth is he wasn't used as a pass rusher at Wake. Scouts say he has a lot of potential because he times blitzes well, and he is explosive and able to shed blockers. And of course, he's very strong and quick for his size, as we already saw from the combine.

He's excellent in every other facet, on and off the field. I don't think we can go wrong with Curry.

Vanilla Garilla
04-07-2009, 11:43 AM
I want Curry. Nitpickers will say that he isn't a very good pass rusher, but the truth is he wasn't used as a pass rusher at Wake.

Nitpickers will find something not too like in any pick made, no matter how good. Hell I live with a nitpicker, and trust me, she finds something wrong with everything I do, no matter how good i do it.lol

yashi
04-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Nitpickers will find something not too like in any pick made, no matter how good. Hell I live with a nitpicker, and trust me, she finds something wrong with everything I do, no matter how good i do it.lol
Just tell her you're very underrated and that you time your blitzes well! :D

dbolan
04-07-2009, 12:55 PM
In this case, I say go with OL or DL. Pioli and crew have proven that they can make "average" LB's play smart and be quite effective, IE: Bruschi and Vrabel.

Plus, I think we can get another LB later in the draft that will be suitable for grooming while getting a little playing time.

dbolan
04-07-2009, 12:58 PM

That is not a good sign. If you think she is nit picky now, try to phathom how she will be in divorce court.

Best do some scouting for a replacement. Better to replace, than be replaced and broke! LMAO! :beer:

ctchiefsfan
04-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Big +1 on what dbolan said.....especially the "give me beer" sign!

honda522
04-07-2009, 02:56 PM
I think Curry would bring a face to our defense in the same way that Ray Lewis did for the Ravens. We need a smart, athletic, great linebacker like Curry.
I agree, he would make the others better too.