PDA

View Full Version : Cassel Tribute

Vanilla Garilla
04-12-2009, 12:31 AM
YouTube - Matt Cassel 2008 Tribute

honda522
04-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Nice find, looks like its going to be a fantasic year!

AussieChiefsFan
04-12-2009, 01:18 AM
he does play well.

Vanilla Garilla
04-14-2009, 12:26 AM
he does play well.

Yes he does, very well indeed. Cant wait to see him in red n gold.

AussieChiefsFan
04-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Yes he does, very well indeed. Cant wait to see him in red n gold.
Neither can I.

pbatrucker
04-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Nice post:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
04-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks

Chiefster
04-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Did you happen to notice the amount of time he had to survey the field and deliver the ball? That has a lot to do with his success; I just hope he will have the same success in KC.

YZILLA
04-16-2009, 01:23 AM
I also noticed 95% of his highlights are from the shotgun position . Very muck like we did with Thigpen this year . We could have a very productive year with cassel if he can control his passes better than Thiggy. Tyler let alot of balls drift high or underthrew recievers alot. Which very well could be the difference of winning alot of those close games.Thigpen is a better runner with the ball though and faster. Cassels pretty good but not as good running the ball as Thigepen. Gonna be a fun year . I think we will surprise alot of teams this year especially the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and Steelers. Hell remember how many games we lost by a touchdown or less last year. We are very close if we can get or defense to tackle and get pressure on the QB this year.

chief31
04-16-2009, 04:13 AM
Did you happen to notice the amount of time he had to survey the field and deliver the ball? That has a lot to do with his success; I just hope he will have the same success in KC.

That's what worries me. he Goff signing gets bigger and bigger in my eyes, every day.

Vanilla Garilla
04-16-2009, 09:18 AM

Yeah Cassel did have quite a bit of time behind that line, but what I also notice is that the man made a lot of plays on the move, when the defensive lineman were closing in on him. It will be very interesting to see how he does with KC's line this season.

And a lot of in the pocket doesn't guarantee success anyways. Remember Trent Green staying in the pocket for what seemed like a minute, never finding anyone to pass too, and then getting creamed. I swear this happened 2-5 times every Sunday...