PDA

View Full Version : What current Chief Player(s) will be in the HOF?

sling58
08-04-2007, 11:01 AM
I know Tony will be in there handsdown. He will be taking the TD record and the reception record from Sharpe this year for sure. But who else on the roster will be making it into the Hall?

chief31
08-04-2007, 11:07 AM
I'll submit C Kevi Mawae and OT Orlando Pace, for starters.

Chiefster
08-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Right now the only one I can think of who would be remotely considered would be Holmes, but that's a huge stretch.

sling58
08-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Right now the only one I can think of who would be remotely considered would be Holmes, but that's a huge stretch.

You don't think Tony is even considered? He is the first one I think of when I asked this question. Priest is good, great in some standards, but what did he really do before KC. He did some things at Ravens but no one knew his name until he was putting cleats to dirt at One Arrowhead Drive.

Chiefster
08-04-2007, 10:19 PM
You don't think Tony is even considered? He is the first one I think of when I asked this question. Priest is good, great in some standards, but what did he really do before KC. He did some things at Ravens but no one knew his name until he was putting cleats to dirt at One Arrowhead Drive.

Sorry; I meant that Holmes is the only other one I could think of. I was posting at work and kinda hurried through it.

chief31
08-05-2007, 12:54 AM
I'll submit C Kevi Mawae and OT Orlando Pace, for starters.
Why don't I read the questions before I answer?

Chiefster
08-05-2007, 05:33 AM
Why don't I read the questions before I answer?

Because you are top of the class at the Chiefster School of Post Whoring. :p

chief31
08-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Has anyone considered Ty Law?

chief31
08-05-2007, 11:50 AM
How about the chances of Donnie Edwards?

sling58
08-05-2007, 12:42 PM
How about the chances of Donnie Edwards?

It's hard for any defensive player to get into the hall. Look at our own D.T. The voters for the hall are all media people and they only care about stats like yards and receiving and touchdowns

chief31
08-05-2007, 04:39 PM
I think Law will make it, at some point. And that there is an outside chance that Edwards finds his way in too. If Edwards plays for another couple of years, putting up the same kind of numbers, then I think he'll get there.

sling58
08-05-2007, 05:07 PM
I will say if either one of those two make in to the Hall before D.T. I will be upset.

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 12:03 AM
I think Law will make it, at some point. And that there is an outside chance that Edwards finds his way in too. If Edwards plays for another couple of years, putting up the same kind of numbers, then I think he'll get there.

Good point; completely forgot about the defensive side of the ball the DV years had me spoiled towards the offense.

I will say if either one of those two make in to the Hall before D.T. I will be upset.
Same here man.