PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks

KCFaninSTL
08-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Haven't been around in a while. Thought I'd stop in and say Hello to everyone! Been incredibly busy with work and at home. Getting ready to move the family back to KC and looking for a new job.

Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

chief31
08-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Good to hear from you. Hope you remember us, when you get yourself moved back.

Coach
08-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Welcome back to the site. What kind of job are you looking for?

m0ef0e
08-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Welcome back!

KCFaninSTL
08-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Welcome back to the site. What kind of job are you looking for?

Thanks!!

I looking for something in the Supply Chain/Logistics arena. I've got resumes all over the KC area right now. Haven't had any bites yet, but I'm hopeful on a couple.

AkChief49
08-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Welcome back, and the "Best" of luck in your job search!!!GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stlchief
08-04-2007, 03:06 PM
I knew there were a lot of Chiefs fans in the Lou (from going to watch them here), but I didn't know any others were on the site.

Have fun in KC (you lucky dog).

Chiefster
08-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Haven't been around in a while. Thought I'd stop in and say Hello to everyone! Been incredibly busy with work and at home. Getting ready to move the family back to KC and looking for a new job.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Welcome back! :D

Coach
08-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Thanks!!

I looking for something in the Supply Chain/Logistics arena. I've got resumes all over the KC area right now. Haven't had any bites yet, but I'm hopeful on a couple.

If there's anybody in KC that can hook him up with a contact, please do.

KCFaninSTL
08-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Many thanks!!!!

KCFaninSTL
10-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Great news!

Well, as I stated some time ago I was in the process of moving my family back to KC, and looking for a new job. Well, that was EXTREMELY time consuming, but finally it's done! I'll be back in KC full time in less than a week, and start my new job on Nov 1st!!!! :D

I look forward to chatting with you folks more, and hope that I'll get the opportunity to meet some of you soon!

Canada
10-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Great news!

Well, as I stated some time ago I was in the process of moving my family back to KC, and looking for a new job. Well, that was EXTREMELY time consuming, but finally it's done! I'll be back in KC full time in less than a week, and start my new job on Nov 1st!!!! :D

I look forward to chatting with you folks more, and hope that I'll get the opportunity to meet some of you soon!

Congrats man!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 02:43 PM

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Welcome back! :D

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:47 PM
Great news!

Sweet! The prodigal son has returned to Arrowhead!

Welcome back dude!

Gotta get together and drink a beer!

Canada are you coming to the Packers game or what?

Canada
10-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Sweet! The prodigal son has returned to Arrowhead!

Welcome back dude!

Gotta get together and drink a beer!

Canada are you coming to the Packers game or what?

Unfortunately NO, apparently my wife wants me to buy Christmas presents for the kids. I was really hoping they were going to be bad this year so I had some extra cash!!

hermhater
10-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately NO, apparently my wife wants me to buy Christmas presents for the kids. I was really hoping they were going to be bad this year so I had some extra cash!!

That sucks!

Sell the kids for Chiefs money!

:lol: :beer: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:

Coach
10-24-2007, 10:16 PM

I hear kids really love Arrowcash.

Canada
10-24-2007, 10:48 PM
I hear kids really love Arrowcash.

They sure do, it would be nice if LJ didn't fumble all mine through the end zone in the bungals game!! :lol:

hermhater
10-24-2007, 11:29 PM
They sure do, it would be nice if LJ didn't fumble all mine through the end zone in the bungals game!! :lol:

Generally the Chiefs will find a way to ruin a betters life!

That is why I never put up all my Arrowcash!

:D :toast2:

Chiefster
10-25-2007, 12:26 AM

I think Herm Peterson sees to it personally.

hermhater
10-25-2007, 12:38 AM

I think Herm Peterson sees to it personally.

Have you seen my user name?

:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

Chiefster
10-25-2007, 01:00 AM
Have you seen my user name?

:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

Why yes; yes I have.

sling58
10-25-2007, 07:45 AM
Welcome back