PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Game

Vanilla Garilla
04-16-2009, 11:20 AM
I was just trying to think of what game(s) that I want to go to Arrowhead to see, and then i decided I would pick which ones based solely on my made up odds of the Chiefs winning that said game. With that said, who do you guys think is going to be the hardest opponent to beat this season?

I think that the Steelers are going to be the toughest, followed by the Cowboys.

prough91
04-16-2009, 11:22 AM
I was just trying to think of what game(s) that I want to got to Arrowhead to see, and then i decided I would pick which ones based solely on my made up odds at winning that said game. With that said, who do you guys think is going to be the hardest opponent to beat this season?

I think that the Steelers are going to be the toughest, followed by the Cowboys.

I agree with the Steelers, but I'd have to say Giants after them.

honda522
04-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Either the Steelers or the Giants. But the Giants are inconsistance on the offensive side of the ball.

tornadospotter
04-16-2009, 12:26 PM
I was just trying to think of what game(s) that I want to go to Arrowhead to see, and then i decided I would pick which ones based solely on my made up odds of the Chiefs winning that said game. With that said, who do you guys think is going to be the hardest opponent to beat this season?

I do not know about the hardest opponent, but as to the game to go to, I say faiders. The Crowd tailgate party.

wichitaj
04-16-2009, 12:29 PM
I do not know about the hardest opponent, but as to the game to go to, I say faiders. The Crowd tailgate party.

if we can't stop the run again, then the giants game is going to be ugly. the Pitt and cowboys games will be fun to watch, hope we can win a couple for prides sake.

Three7s
04-16-2009, 01:37 PM
It's a tie between the Steelers and Giants.

Vanilla Garilla
04-16-2009, 03:38 PM

Yeah that's the one i went to last year, and we got ran over by freaking McFadden all day long! I will probably be there this year as well though, just cant commit to anything yet. I think I am definitely going to see them play the Cowgirls in October.

IlovetheChiefs
04-16-2009, 07:05 PM
I say the Steelers or Jaguars. Jax is always tough in Florida. And we've had a lot of trouble with the Steelers, who are also the defending Super Bowl champions anyway.

I like our chances against the Cowgirls and Giants who are at Arrowhead and seldom play there. Plus I think Dallas is on the decline.

Ravens with their defense is the 3rd game that worries me. But maybe they'll be a little rusty on opening day.

AussieChiefsFan
04-16-2009, 09:28 PM
I say that it'll be Pittsburgh and NY Giants. IMO they are very tough teams to beat especially with Pittsburgh winning the super bowl and all. It's annoying that we are evan facing them!

tornadospotter
04-16-2009, 10:12 PM
Let me clear up on what game to attend, the faiders, Chiefs Crowd Tailgate party!!!!!!!!!

I do not care who is the what, Chiefs will kick all of there butts, sooner or later, but win the Chiefs will.

bigpoppachief
04-16-2009, 11:34 PM
Yeah that's the one i went to last year, and we got ran over by freaking McFadden all day long! I will probably be there this year as well though, just cant commit to anything yet. I think I am definitely going to see them play the Cowgirls in October.

Yeah I was going to go to the Cowboys game but im from texas and I want to watch it with my friends so i can eb the only chiefs fans urround by cowgirl fans :D I love football team drama :D

Vanilla Garilla
04-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Yeah I was going to go to the Cowboys game but im from texas and I want to watch it with my friends so i can eb the only chiefs fans urround by cowgirl fans :D I love football team drama :D

Good point there, If I were you I would be wearing my Chiefs stuff everywhere for a week if we won that game, just to piss people off...

AussieChiefsFan
04-17-2009, 12:24 AM
That game's gonna get interesting!:D