PDA

View Full Version : KC Star : Chiefs' Pioli doesn't reveal much, but he won't be bullied

Coach
04-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Other than a message that seemed sharpened, pointed and fired toward a cluster of disenfranchised veterans, the NFL draft news conference Thursday featuring Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli and coach Todd Haley was a tame one. There was talk of a possible trade, although Pioli made it clear that a trade out of Kansas City's No. 3 overall slot might not happen, either.

More... (http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/777)

Gerry57
04-18-2009, 12:42 PM
I'm glad to see Scott P. and Tom H. set out the rules Chrystal clear. I still think keeping LJ is a problem to continue under the new Generals. I hope this will finally put LJ and others who want to leave in a position where they can sit on the bench. Remember Marcus Allen!

honda522
04-19-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm glad to see Scott P. and Tom H. set out the rules Chrystal clear. I still think keeping LJ is a problem to continue under the new Generals. I hope this will finally put LJ and others who want to leave in a position where they can sit on the bench. Remember Marcus Allen!
Who is Tom H.?

bgusjr
04-20-2009, 02:45 AM
some people just cant put two and two together...dude...you know what he meant