PDA

View Full Version : just in seahawks are taking sanchez

slc chief
04-17-2009, 10:18 PM
tell every redskins fan you know that the seahawks plan on taking mark sanchez at #4. that way we can swap #1's with washington and get an extra third round pick lol. and hopefully get a solid de with our first round pick

honda522
04-18-2009, 12:25 AM
We need Curry for out first pick.

Not matter what you think.

josh1971
04-18-2009, 12:43 AM
I don't know. I'd prefer to have a 1st rounder and an extra 3rd since we lost our 2nd round to NE.

Smed1065
04-18-2009, 03:50 AM
We have a QB more proven, though just one year but it was in the NFL for a year. We have far too many holes.

slc chief
04-18-2009, 09:06 AM

Not matter what you think.

i would be happy with curry. but i also like the idea of getting a de we need someone to put some pressure on the qb hint the record for the least sacks in a season.but curry is a beast and even though he did not rush the qb much in college he could transform his game in the nfl.time will tell only one more week i am getting stoked

honda522
04-18-2009, 10:29 AM
i would be happy with curry. but i also like the idea of getting a de we need someone to put some pressure on the qb hint the record for the least sacks in a season.but curry is a beast and even though he did not rush the qb much in college he could transform his game in the nfl.time will tell only one more week i am getting stoked
Pioli can find a DE in free agency. He even stated that he can find alot of the right players through free agency.

Vanilla Garilla
04-18-2009, 10:57 AM
Curry is going to be the Defensive face of the Chiefs for a long time.

I thought I hear Denver was working out Sanchez, so they must by eying a trade up with someone, probably the Rams...

slc chief
04-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Curry is going to be the Defensive face of the Chiefs for a long time.

I thought I hear Denver was working out Sanchez, so they must by eying a trade up with someone, probably the Rams...
i doubt the rams will be willing to trade. their first priority is going to be getting the best offensive tackle in the draft. especially after getting rid of orlando pace.wich means if the seahawks are interested in sanchez and planning on taking him. our number three pick is the only way another team like washington,denver,new york to get sanchez would be to swap with us making our number 3 pick a very powerful pick.

okikcfan
04-18-2009, 05:32 PM
i doubt the rams will be willing to trade. their first priority is going to be getting the best offensive tackle in the draft. especially after getting rid of orlando pace.wich means if the seahawks are interested in sanchez and planning on taking him. our number three pick is the only way another team like washington,denver,new york to get sanchez would be to swap with us making our number 3 pick a very powerful pick.

Word has it that both the lions and the rams are willing to trade or deal as long as the are not set too far back.

slc chief
04-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Word has it that both the lions and the rams are willing to trade or deal as long as the are not set too far back.

i have not heard anything about the rams wanting to trade down via nfl network espn or sirius sattelite radio but i could be wrong and they could be wrong.from what i am hearing the chiefs definantly hold the key if the seahawks are interested in mark sanchez

honda522
04-18-2009, 07:13 PM
This is the exact words that Pioli and Haley agreed upon during the interview.

I like the fact that they don't feel it needed to use the draft for every need they have simply because the draft is full of bust outs that dont make it.

Veteran players are not always a solid choice but Haley and Pioli have a list of men they are dealing with or have plans to deal with regarding this and Veterans are 1 thing draft picks aren't, they know the speed of the game.Yes, and this is why we all should love the two.

Soon, they will be the gods of Kansas City.

AussieChiefsFan
04-18-2009, 09:41 PM
IMO Mark Sanchez is interesting to talk about because for one thing he's a QB and we don't exactly need a QB since that we only just picked up Matt Cassell. And the second reason (it hasn't anything to do with NFL) is that my school mate's name is "Joshua Sanchez", so It was sorta odd when I saw Mark Sanchez in the Draft Combine.:)

AussieChiefsFan
04-18-2009, 10:38 PM
I think the reason that Mark Sanchez was brought up is because him being taken at the number 4 or 5 spot is good news for Chiefs because it makes are #3 pick that much more valuable by teams that are looking to trade up in the draft and pickup Sanchez ala Denver. Trust me Aussie, the Chiefs would never draft Sanchez.:bananen_smilies046:Good:bananen_smilies04 6:

Vanilla Garilla
04-18-2009, 10:39 PM
IMO Mark Sanchez is interesting to talk about because for one thing he's a QB and we don't exactly need a QB since that we only just picked up Matt Cassell. And the second reason (it hasn't anything to do with NFL) is that my school mate's name is "Joshua Sanchez", so It was sorta odd when I saw Mark Sanchez in the Draft Combine.:)

I think the reason that Mark Sanchez was brought up is because him being taken at the number 4 or 5 spot is good news for Chiefs because it makes are #3 pick that much more valuable by teams that are looking to trade up in the draft and pickup Sanchez ala Denver. Trust me Aussie, the Chiefs would never draft Sanchez.:bananen_smilies046:

rammstein
04-19-2009, 12:12 PM

Not matter what you think. What can Curry do that Everette Brown can't

okikcfan
04-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Lions do not want to pick #1 just so they can save some cap room and not have to pay the $ for whom ever being the #1 Pick. The rams feel they have room to play with but they too want some thing in return.