PDA

View Full Version : Wski Girl and TornadoSpotter

Hayvern
04-21-2009, 03:08 AM
Hey crowd,

Please join me in sending heart felt thoughts and prayers to our own Wski Girl and TornadoSpotter. They had a death in the family today and they could all use our support, even if from a distance.

We are all family here and our thoughts and prayers are with you both and your families!

pbatrucker
04-21-2009, 03:42 AM
Our prayers and toughts will be with you both thoughout your personal crisis. Your chiefscrowd family is always here for you.

chief31
04-21-2009, 05:47 AM
Condolences and best wishes to both of you.

AkChief49
04-21-2009, 07:35 AM
TS and WG, I am truly sorry for your loss. May God bless and guide you through this difficult time.

AussieChiefsFan
04-21-2009, 09:38 AM
I wish you two the best of luck to get through this difficult time!

chiefnut
04-21-2009, 12:10 PM
so sorry for your loss, i'll say a prayer for you and your family.

Chiefster
04-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Thoughts and prayers out to the both of you!

God Bless.

Vanilla Garilla
04-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Sorry for your loss, are thoughts are with you.

Vandelay
04-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Thoughts and prayers.

tammietailgator
04-22-2009, 12:49 AM
So sorry for your loss - your family is in my prayers.

jtandcrew
04-22-2009, 03:29 AM
My wifes an I's prayers are with you both for comfort and strength for you and your family.

YZILLA
04-22-2009, 03:52 AM
My deepest sympathies to you and your family Tornado ! I'll keep you in my thoughts ! God Bless

tornadospotter
04-22-2009, 05:42 AM
To Each and Every one of you all. I thank you for your prayers and support. Thank you!

My father, passed away in flight from the hospital in Superior Ne to Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln Nebraska, on Tuesday, April 21, 2009.
6 minutes from ETA, he coded, and the flight crew did all they could, and the ER doctors after landing also. But God decided to take him home, and did so in the air, in dads first ever helicopter flight. With his young life of 74 years of age.
I am the youngest son of my father by 10 years. I have three brothers. I have always been the son that has been there for my parents when they needed some help, because I lived closer, was there more, and they always called me for help when needed. So I have always been used to being around my parents, responding to when the were in a car accident, being the contact to my older brothers. Taking my parents to doctor calls, ect. It is 58 miles from my house to my parents. When my mother called me and told me that my dad had taken ill and was in the hospital in Superior, and was weak with a slow heart rate, high pottasiam, and all that, I understood it was not good. That he was being life flighted to Lincoln, I knew it was not good. But as Wiskigirl and me raced to Lincoln to be there for dad, I believed that he would still be with us, and he would look at me and tear up and say I am sorry son to trouble you, and I would get to ask him how did you like your helicopter ride, and he would chuckle and say rather not have had it. I was not there in time, would not even had a chance to be there in time. I always thought I would. Needless to say, I was totally shocked and devastated, because 74 is young in my family, Dad should have had 10 to 15 more years!

Thank you

Tornadospotter

AussieChiefsFan
04-22-2009, 06:11 AM
To Each and Every one of you all. I thank you for your prayers and support. Thank you!

My father, passed away in flight from the hospital in Superior Ne to Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln Nebraska, on Tuesday, April 21, 2009.
6 minutes from ETA, he coded, and the flight crew did all they could, and the ER doctors after landing also. But God decided to take him home, and did so in the air, in dads first ever helicopter flight. With his young life of 74 years of age.
I am the youngest son of my father by 10 years. I have three brothers. I have always been the son that has been there for my parents when they needed some help, because I lived closer, was there more, and they always called me for help when needed. So I have always been used to being around my parents, responding to when the were in a car accident, being the contact to my older brothers. Taking my parents to doctor calls, ect. It is 58 miles from my house to my parents. When my mother called me and told me that my dad had taken ill and was in the hospital in Superior, and was weak with a slow heart rate, high pottasiam, and all that, I understood it was not good. That he was being life flighted to Lincoln, I knew it was not good. But as Wiskigirl and me raced to Lincoln to be there for dad, I believed that he would still be with us, and he would look at me and tear up and say I am sorry son to trouble you, and I would get to ask him how did you like your helicopter ride, and he would chuckle and say rather not have had it. I was not there in time, would not even had a chance to be there in time. I always thought I would. Needless to say, I was totally shocked and devastated, because 74 is young in my family, Dad should have had 10 to 15 more years!

Thank you

Tornadospotter:frown:

rbedgood
04-23-2009, 03:31 AM
TS,

I am sorry for your loss, however glad that you have family around you at this time. My prayers are with you.

God bless!

Wski Girl
04-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Thank you so much to EVERYONE! It was really amazing to know so many care. This is a great site with a great group of people, and we've had a really rough time with this and are thankful so many people kept us in our prayers! You guys are wonderful. Thak you!

Tiffany

Chiefster
04-27-2009, 12:36 AM

Thank you

Tornadospotter

Thank you so much to EVERYONE! It was really amazing to know so many care. This is a great site with a great group of people, and we've had a really rough time with this and are thankful so many people kept us in our prayers! You guys are wonderful. Thak you!

Tiffany

TS and Tiffany,

You two are important to us, and wish nothing more then for you and your family to have peace of mind and Gods comfort in you lives right now.

On behalf of your Crowd family.

-Greg