PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Ad

Vanilla Garilla
04-21-2009, 11:06 AM
Wanted: A working time machine that can take me at least four days into the future so I can finally see who the Chiefs take with in the draft.

I am so damn anxious about this draft, I absolutely cannot wait. I think this draft will determine if we are going to have a superbowl caliber team in the near future or not....sorry for the sci-fi, watched a movie on time travel last night called Primer, very mind altering.

Chiefster
04-21-2009, 12:22 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/04/38.jpg

Canada
04-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Wanted: A working time machine that can take me at least four days into the future so I can finally see who the Chiefs take with in the draft.

I am so damn anxious about this draft, I absolutely cannot wait. I think this draft will determine if we are going to have a superbowl caliber team in the near future or not....sorry for the sci-fi, watched a movie on time travel last night called Primer, very mind altering.

I mailed it out today. should be there in 4-6 business days!! :D

Vanilla Garilla
04-21-2009, 12:30 PM
I mailed it out today. should be there in 4-6 business days!! :D

Sweetness, I hope you accept arrowcash as a real tender.:lol:

Canada
04-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Sweetness, I hope you accept arrowcash as a real tender.:lol:

Its probably worth more than Canadian money!! :D

pachiefsfan
04-21-2009, 06:07 PM
hey i just watched that movie last night......wow!!!!! we are gonna trade, anybody wanna bet a little cash

Vanilla Garilla
04-21-2009, 06:13 PM
hey i just watched that movie last night......wow!!!!! we are gonna trade, anybody wanna bet a little cash

Yeah, That was a hard movie to keep up with. I didn't know whether they were coming, going, ending, or whatever, at the end i was like wow!