PDA

View Full Version : Jared Page

sling58
08-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Jared stepped up last year in the final game of the regular season and some people say that he is a young Ronnie Lott? Is Page the real deal or just having a good run?

:sign0163:

AkChief49
08-05-2007, 02:44 PM
They brought him in because he was always around the ball. Anyone remember the Oakland game in KC? how many ints did he have for the year...4? He'll bring a bit of respectability to the dbf IMO

sling58
08-05-2007, 02:49 PM
I do agree, I am just wondering if it's a good comparison. I like Jared, I think we will a safety to fear and has QB's thinking about going his way.

chief31
08-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Page combines with Pollard to make a great-looking pair of young safeties. Every time Pollard gets in the game, the ball tends to wind-up on the field. He blocked four punts/kicks last year. One didn't end up on his stats, because of a penalty that called the play back. That has to be the brightest spot on our team, for this coming season.

sling58
08-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Pollard is another person to watch. Remember that behind the back jumping block last year?

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Page combines with Pollard to make a great-looking pair of young safeties. Every time Pollard gets in the game, the ball tends to wind-up on the field. He blocked four punts/kicks last year. One didn't end up on his stats, because of a penalty that called the play back. That has to be the brightest spot on our team, for this coming season.

Agreed; those two are going to strike fear in the heart of opposing teams passing game, not to mention they are soooo fun to watch. :)

Pollard is another person to watch. Remember that behind the back jumping block last year?

That was awesome!!!!

sling58
08-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Agreed; those two are going to strike fear in the heart of opposing teams passing game, not to mention they are soooo fun to watch. :)

That was awesome!!!!

I am excited about watching the back field light up some people this year. I want to see some hitting. It's been too long since I have said, "Ooooooohhhhhh, that's looks like it hurt!"

wolfpack
08-06-2007, 10:22 AM
pollard wiil wreck wideouts.he`ll make rookie mistakes,i`ll give them both another year to gel. Page hopefully has learned to tackle better. but they willbe a pair to game plan around.

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 10:36 AM
I am excited about watching the back field light up some people this year. I want to see some hitting. It's been too long since I have said, "Ooooooohhhhhh, that's looks like it hurt!"

I wanna say "FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!" when one or the other dislodges the ball. :yahoo:

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 10:36 AM
pollard wiil wreck wideouts.he`ll make rookie mistakes,i`ll give them both another year to gel. Page hopefully has learned to tackle better. but they willbe a pair to game plan around.

Definitely!:D