PDA

View Full Version : Pats trying to trade up to top 10

northwest
04-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Straight from Rotoworld.com

The Patriots are trying to move into the Top-10 of the draft, according to SI's Peter King.

The Pats are believed to have offered their first-round pick and the middle of their three second-round picks for the Jags No. 8 overall pick, but Jacksonville turned it down. King does not believe the Pats are after Tyson Jackson despite his obvious fit as a 3-4 defensive end. The Pats' target is said to be a "surprise."
----------------------------------

The main reason i post this is because it's the Pats. I wonder....3 Spot may be a bit higher than the Pats want to get.

N TX Dave
04-24-2009, 01:21 PM
I would love to trade with them and get thier first and our second back. That would mean we got a QB and LB for swapping first rounds pick.

chiefsfreak4life
04-24-2009, 01:29 PM
With less than 28 hours til the draft, there are so many rumors floating about that it is crazy! I wish Stafford would sign with the Lions, so they don't screw up every chance we have to trade down. If they take Curry, it throws a monkey wrench in the whole draft, IMO.

Pro_Angler
04-24-2009, 04:13 PM
I would love to trade with them and get thier first and our second back. That would mean we got a QB and LB for swapping first rounds pick.

thier 1st and our 2nd back doesnt equal the gap between our two 1st's..

N TX Dave
04-24-2009, 05:14 PM
thier 1st and our 2nd back doesnt equal the gap between our two 1st's..

Yes but they threw in two players also one just happens to be a QB. So in actuallity we would have swapped the first round picks and got two named players as opposed to two players to be named.

Pro_Angler
04-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Yes but they threw in two players also one just happens to be a QB. So in actuallity we would have swapped the first round picks and got two named players as opposed to two players to be named.

different deal...this would be a whole different deal and if so It wouldn't make the previous trade for Cassell/Vrabel near as sweet.