PDA

View Full Version : A little help from some Chief fans

PhinsRock
04-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Hi guys.

I'm putting together a final mock, and the whole first round hinges on your pick, and on Seattle;). Lol. So who do you guys take??

1. Detroit- Matt Stafford
2. St. Louis- Jason Smith
3. KC- ????

Is the talk of Tyson Jackson and BJ Raji just media-BS, or does it have some truth to it??

To me, Aaron Curry has to be the pick for you guys. The, "he doesn't fit the system" thing...I don't buy it.

But, I have no idea what I'm talking about outside of Dolphin football, so, that's why I came here. Lol. Any help is appreciated!

Remember, it's who will they take, not who you want them to take;).

Coach
04-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Aaron Curry or a trade down.

Chiefster
04-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Agreed! Welcome aboard PhinsRock.

hometeam
04-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Aaron Curry or a trade down.

This ^

THe tyson jackson rumors have been going the last 2 days but I cant imagine skipping over curry if we cant trade down

yashi
04-24-2009, 09:44 PM
This sums it up.

Aaron Curry: "Kansas City would be the perfect scenario." - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8145)

Curry all the way. I want him him to be the face of this defense for the next 10 years!

PhinsRock
04-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Thank you very much!

And by the way, being a Dolphin fan, let me tell you a little something about Zach Thomas.

I don't care if he's 25, 35, or 45, the guy goes out and plays football. No matter what his teams' record is or the score of the game, he goes out there and gives it 110% and then some. He's truly one of the all-time greats. He'll also be an unbelievable mentor for Curry and co.

I'll never forget what he did for my Phins, and he'll always have a special place in my heart, as well as all DolFans' hearts. You guys are definitely going to have fun watching him play...that's a guarantee.

Coach
04-24-2009, 10:01 PM
Zach Thomas will be fun to watch next year. He's a perfect KC player.

bigpoppachief
04-24-2009, 10:09 PM
Def Curry or a trade down

KristofLaw
04-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Zach Thomas will be fun to watch next year. He's a perfect KC player.

Yes, I agree... I wonder which young stud linebacker is going to be drawing knowledge from our three vet linebackers?!?

chiefsfreak4life
04-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Curry or a trade down (which is what I am hoping for)

jmlamerson
04-24-2009, 10:46 PM
We're not spending the 3rd pick on a LB. Tyson or trade down.

Pro_Angler
04-24-2009, 11:21 PM
many people are saying jackson for us..I hope not either Curry or trade down for mucho pics..

hardcorechiefsfan
04-25-2009, 02:08 AM
Hi guys.

I'm putting together a final mock, and the whole first round hinges on your pick, and on Seattle;). Lol. So who do you guys take??

1. Detroit- Matt Stafford
2. St. Louis- Jason Smith
3. KC- ????

Is the talk of Tyson Jackson and BJ Raji just media-BS, or does it have some truth to it??

To me, Aaron Curry has to be the pick for you guys. The, "he doesn't fit the system" thing...I don't buy it.

But, I have no idea what I'm talking about outside of Dolphin football, so, that's why I came here. Lol. Any help is appreciated!

Remember, it's who will they take, not who you want them to take;).
You are pretty smart for a dolphins fan.

P.S. - I didn't mean that in a bad way.

PhinsRock
04-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Thanks.

And by the way, I almost had to start hating the Chiefs had you beat us Week 16;-).

Lol. Almost ruined it for us!!

Aright guys, thanks. You have definitely been tons of help. I'll give you guys Curry. The only problem is that now Jackson falls out of the top ten.

Have fun watching ZT fly around the field this year!

pbatrucker
04-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Curry or a trade down (which is what I am hoping for)
Me too!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Bike
04-26-2009, 01:22 PM
We're not spending the 3rd pick on a LB. Tyson or trade down.
Nice. Good call.