PDA

View Full Version : New coaching staff What do you think?

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 02:50 AM
I was watching the coaches this year in rookie camp. Kinda aggressive. Way different than Coach Vermeal's coaching style.The speed and the contact without pads seemed bizzar compaired to what I've seen. But can we stay healthy? Lord last year it seemed like we just couldnt stay healthy even during camp .And thats without all the rushing around and physical contact.Well mabey it'll toughen um up some. :roll:

Guru
06-03-2006, 02:53 AM
Since it is mostly the rooks with only some of the vets, I would fully expect and overly agressive stance by the coaching staff. They need to get tough with some of the VETS too though. I am not really fond of the "he knows what to do and will do it when the season begins" attitude that DV took with the vets.

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 02:55 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
I was watching the coaches this year in rookie camp. Kinda aggressive. Way different than Coach Vermeal's coaching style.The speed and the contact without pads seemed bizzar compaired to what I've seen. But can we stay healthy? Lord last year it seemed like we just couldnt stay healthy even during camp .And thats without all the rushing around and physical contact.Well mabey it'll toughen um up some. :roll:

Well I hope so; I've thought for a long time that they need to know the difference between pain and injury - if that makes sense.

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 02:56 AM
Guru wrote:
Since it is mostly the rooks with only some of the vets, I would fully expect and overly agressive stance by the coaching staff. They need to get tough with some of the VETS too though. I am not really fond of the "he knows what to do and will do it when the season begins" attitude that DV took with the vets. That got on my nerves to :-( If your constantly winning superbowls hell yea take the day off!Otherwise get your a** to practice!

Guru
06-03-2006, 02:57 AM
Chiefster wrote:
Well I hope so; I've thought for a long time that they need to know the difference between pain and injury - if that makes sense.

Do you ever make any sense? :hammer:

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 03:25 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Do you ever make any sense? :hammer:

Only to my 8 ball! :lol:

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 03:26 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:

Guru wrote:
Since it is mostly the rooks with only some of the vets, I would fully expect and overly agressive stance by the coaching staff. They need to get tough with some of the VETS too though. I am not really fond of the "he knows what to do and will do it when the season begins" attitude that DV took with the vets. That got on my nerves to :-( If your constantly winning superbowls hell yea take the day off!Otherwise get your a** to practice!

Agreed on both accounts; time to quit baby coddling.

Guru
06-03-2006, 03:33 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Tony G

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 03:35 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Tony G that is is tooo funny :lol:

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 03:42 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:

Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Yep! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guru
06-03-2006, 04:10 AM
Chiefster wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Yep! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time for him to get out of the damn kitchen and get to practice.

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 04:17 AM
What was he thinkin? I saw that and thought wow his P.R guy is a idiot!

Guru
06-03-2006, 04:28 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
What was he thinkin? I saw that and thought wow his P.R guy is a idiot!

Yeah, and then he got booted on the first episode. Priceless. Reminded me of the United Way commercials where he couldn't catch anything. :-D

KC-Krazo
06-03-2006, 10:38 AM
At least he wasnt hocking cambells soup. That stuff seems to be a death sentence. I never seen a product with so much bad karma! :-o

Chiefster
06-03-2006, 11:47 AM
KC-Krazo wrote:
At least he wasnt hocking cambells soup. That stuff seems to be a death sentence. I never seen a product with so much bad karma! :-o

But it works so well for McNab's mom. :roll:

Guru
06-04-2006, 11:16 PM
KC-Krazo wrote:

:lol:

I hadn't really thought about it until you posted it. Damn, that is almost as bad as the SI jinx.

Chiefster
06-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Guru wrote:

KC-Krazo wrote:

:lol:

I hadn't really thought about it until you posted it. Damn, that is almost as bad as the SI jinx.

BLASPHEMY!

Guru
06-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Chiefster wrote:

BLASPHEMY![/quote]

Hey, they haven't jinxed us. YET......

EDIT This year anyway.

Chiefster
06-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

BLASPHEMY!

EDIT This year anyway.[/quote]

That is tempting. :lol:

Guru
06-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Chiefster wrote:

EDIT This year anyway.

That is tempting. :lol:[/quote]

So what wild thoughts is the Chiefser having now. :roll:

Chiefster