PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Jackson hmm?

honda522
04-26-2009, 04:27 PM
I went camping for extra credit in my class and pretty much missed out on alot of news. I havn't been able to read much yet, but heard Cassel signed a contract, the Chiefs drafted Jackson, and then a few other guys.

I was suprised. I wish Pioli would have traded down and get more picks since Curry was gone. I think since we were getting a DE, we should have had Orakpo.

I really love what the rest of the AFC west was doing. :lol: Donks getting yet another back, Faiders getting a player they could have gotten later on, and teh Bolts picking up someone they didn't really need. :D

What else happened while I was gone?

Chiefster
04-26-2009, 04:41 PM
We drafted an "O" lineman and a WR in the 5th and 6th rounds.

jap1
04-26-2009, 04:41 PM
I went camping for extra credit in my class and pretty much missed out on alot of news. I havn't been able to read much yet, but heard Cassel signed a contract, the Chiefs drafted Jackson, and then a few other guys.

I was suprised. I wish Pioli would have traded down and get more picks since Curry was gone. I think since we were getting a DE, we should have had Orakpo.

I really love what the rest of the AFC west was doing. :lol: Donks getting yet another back, Faiders getting a player they could have gotten later on, and teh Bolts picking up someone they didn't really need. :D

Cassel did NOT sign a contract ... according to Pioli.

yashi
04-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Our 5th round pick was an oak tree in Columbia.

slc chief
04-26-2009, 04:48 PM

curry was not gone we could have taken him but we did not.my initial rection to jackson was confusion untill i watched some film on him looked at his stats and read the q&a with him. what impressed me with his stats is that he had 32 tackles for losses that is very impressive. he seams to have a great attitude in saying he will no doubt give a 100% to the chiefs. we did not have any trade offers is what is being said as far as trading down

honda522
04-26-2009, 04:50 PM
I guess we still have that women beater on the team, don't we? I was hoping to get an extra 5th round pick. ;-\

Bike
04-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Our 5th round pick was an oak tree in Columbia.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

slc chief
04-26-2009, 05:16 PM
I guess we still have that women beater on the team, don't we? I was hoping to get an extra 5th round pick. ;-

i am hoping now that carl is gone he gets in here and performs we really do need him and he is still a chief

pbatrucker
04-27-2009, 01:28 AM
curry was not gone we could have taken him but we did not.my initial rection to jackson was confusion untill i watched some film on him looked at his stats and read the q&a with him. what impressed me with his stats is that he had 32 tackles for losses that is very impressive. he seams to have a great attitude in saying he will no doubt give a 100% to the chiefs. we did not have any trade offers is what is being said as far as trading down
:11: I've been traaveling the country and the world all my life, working long hard hourd, for peanuts, for 40 or 50 million $ I could at least give 110%
:bananen_smilies046: