PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo News : Tony Gonzalez bids Kansas City goodbye (AP)

Coach
04-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Atlanta-bound tight end Tony Gonzalez bid Kansas City farewell Tuesday and promised that if he ever goes into the Hall of Fame, it will be as a Chief. "The only regrets I have are things I didn't do," said Gonzalez, a 10-time Pro Bowl selection. "I really wish I could have been a part of something more special.

More... (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/sports/rss/nfl/SIG=12cvshrpn/*http%3A//sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-tonysfarewell&prov=ap&type=lgns)

honda522
04-28-2009, 05:13 PM
I beat ya.

pbatrucker
04-28-2009, 05:14 PM
The report was correct when it said TG was right there with Len & George. They are all very special to the fans of KC. He played with great professionalism and left with class. You will always remain in our hearts TG. Best of luck in Atlanta.
:11:

Chiefster
04-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Farewell Tony, and good luck!

N TX Dave
04-28-2009, 06:20 PM
Goodbye Tony I hate to see you go you will be missed I am sure.

:frown: :schlacht: :inwc::hallo:

Vanilla Garilla
04-28-2009, 08:06 PM
What a hell of a guy. He bought and paid for this own press conference, and let us all know that he has a place in his heart for KC and all of their fans.

chiefsfreak4life
04-28-2009, 08:46 PM
The report was correct when it said TG was right there with Len & George. They are all very special to the fans of KC. He played with great professionalism and left with class. You will always remain in our hearts TG. Best of luck in Atlanta.
:11:

And like Lenny and George, staying in KC til the end, I always hoped Tony would stay a Chief for his entire career. But unfortunately, Pro sports are a different world now, more businesslike.

I'll miss ya Tony! You were always and still are CLASS. When you go into the Hall of Fame, I'll be there for sure:D

honda522
04-28-2009, 09:30 PM
Oh dam, he paid for his own press confrence?

What a guy. Tony Gonzalez, the NFL's classiest player.