PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else have issue with faider fans like this?

marloweopatchiefs
04-30-2009, 01:39 PM
all the time on espn i post about how good i think kc will be and etc...most of the time i dont' start trouble but some stupid faider fans says something really stupid so i start in with my comments back...alot of them brag because they finally after 7 years of trying had a better record then us and now all of a sudeen they are winning the afc west while kc will stink again..i go on to tell them the old regime is gone and to stop referring to last season as any possible clue of how the chiefs will be but they continue to gloat about there 5 win seasons...i dunno i think it' s funny..anyone else have issues with faider fans?? for some reason i have never got along with faider fans...i get along with donkie and dolt fans more then i do faider fans..they are just very unintelligent if you ask me...well not all faidre fans but a majority of them

dbolan
04-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Raiders and Chiefs Fans will always disagree. That is the world we live in.

marloweopatchiefs
oh and they kicked are AZZES also the first game and we always got lucky the 2nd game..i go on to tell them i guess the past 6 years have been lucky at oakland then since we have a 6 game winning streak going...then go on to say that pioli is a way better evaluator in talent then crazy al davis..lol that really gets them going or saying jamarcus russell is a bust after they say cassel is a 1 yaer wonder...lol i guess i just really love my chiefs

northwest
ignore them like you would a 5 year old making fun of you.

marloweopatchiefs
04-30-2009, 01:43 PM
northwest i try...it doesn't work...and the more they rag on kc the more i have an itch to say something back

marloweopatchiefs
04-30-2009, 01:43 PM
guess i just don't like people dissing my team..always been that way since i was a kid

honda522
04-30-2009, 01:47 PM
We will always have probelms with divison rivals. The difference is we are better than the raiders.

KottkeKU
04-30-2009, 02:06 PM
imo donks fans are worse than faider fans....i mean, the faiders are just so bad....they really dont have any barring what so ever...so anything they say can just be dismissed without question...donks fans on the other hand think they are world class, etc....and elway just killed us, and it always seems we can never win in their stadium no matter what...they always talk about how their broncos are going to beat my chiefs (i have known many individual donk fans over the years...)...ugghh...

ofcourse this is just one mans experience...

i understand the faiders and chiefs have duked it out several times in the past before i wasnt even born, so im sure that has a lot to do with some of the older fans opinions...

Chief Tyler
04-30-2009, 02:11 PM
all the time on espn i post about how good i think kc will be and etc...most of the time i dont' start trouble but some stupid faider fans says something really stupid so i start in with my comments back...alot of them brag because they finally after 7 years of trying had a better record then us and now all of a sudeen they are winning the afc west while kc will stink again..i go on to tell them the old regime is gone and to stop referring to last season as any possible clue of how the chiefs will be but they continue to gloat about there 5 win seasons...i dunno i think it' s funny..anyone else have issues with faider fans?? for some reason i have never got along with faider fans...i get along with donkie and dolt fans more then i do faider fans..they are just very unintelligent if you ask me...well not all faidre fans but a majority of them

I have more of a problem with you. Everytime I see a post bearing your name on the ESPN site it's usually followed by some asinine comment. What you've done has never been funny, it's beyond childish, the crap that some of the Raider fans pull there is stupid, but nowhere even close to your level. You bash the intelligence of other people, yet your own thoughts are neither intelligble nor coherent. Honestly, you're an embarassment to Chiefs fans when you do crap like that, you're just like the terrible "Faider" fans that you so fervently complain about.

tornadospotter
04-30-2009, 02:11 PM
faders have al, nuff said!

Chief Tyler
04-30-2009, 02:14 PM
imo donks fans are worse than faider fans....i mean, the faiders are just so bad....they really dont have any barring what so ever...so anything they say can just be dismissed without question...donks fans on the other hand think they are world class, etc....and elway just killed us, and it always seems we can never win in their stadium no matter what...they always talk about how their broncos are going to beat my chiefs (i have known many individual donk fans over the years...)...ugghh...

ofcourse this is just one mans experience...

i understand the faiders and chiefs have duked it out several times in the past before i wasnt even born, so im sure that has a lot to do with some of the older fans opinions...

This is dumb as well. Every team has good fans and bad fans. Pride in the organization allows me to believe that Chiefs fans are the finest in the league. If I was a fan of another team I'd probably feel the same way about those fans, but to group the fans of every other team as clueless idiots is nonsense.

Canada
04-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Of course Raider, donkey and charger fans are dumb. If they were smart they would be Chiefs fans!!:D

okikcfan
04-30-2009, 02:36 PM
In the History of the Cheifs vs Raiders Rivalry, the Chiefs have won 51 of those games and the Faider have won 44 with the Chiefs scoring 2050 points and the Faiders scoring 1956 points, now really all that is kinda close and the other fact is they have been to more playoff games and Superbowls than the Chiefs have, But that is all about change IMO. The faider fans are the worst but the bolts and donkies also have some real, hmmm, buttheads. Actions will speak louder than any words said, next year they will say we were just lucky.

Lazeye
04-30-2009, 02:36 PM
There is a reason I do not even read other blogs is cause my thoughts I would have to express and when one bashes my team I see red. So I do not put myself in that sitcho to embarass myself as others do. That is what makes me a world class fan. Sometimes I have to catch myself and delete my entire post on here cause so real dumb **** gets said by some of you. faiders and bolt fans I laugh at when they try and get me mad but its those damn donk fans that I argue with the most. Who in the hell would argue with a faiders fan they suck donkey balls while getting hit by a bolt.

tornadospotter
04-30-2009, 02:41 PM
There is a reason I do not even read other blogs is cause my thoughts I would have to express and when one bashes my team I see red. So I do not put myself in that sitcho to embarass myself as others do. That is what makes me a world class fan. Sometimes I have to catch myself and delete my entire post on here cause so real dumb **** gets said by some of you. faiders and bolt fans I laugh at when they try and get me mad but its those damn donk fans that I argue with the most. Who in the hell would argue with a faiders fan they suck donkey balls while getting hit by a bolt.
We all should be World Class Fans of the Chiefs!:11:

Rep to you!

okikcfan
04-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Who in the hell would argue with a faiders fan they suck donkey balls while getting hit by a bolt.

:lol: :yahoo: :sign0098: :yahoo: :funnypost:

Chiefster
04-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Raiders and Chiefs Fans will always disagree. That is the world we live in.

Eggsactly!

Lazeye
04-30-2009, 04:41 PM
:anim-magicman:.... Ty Ty

Hayvern
04-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Generally speaking, Charger and Broncos fans will have an intelligent conversation with you. They understand they have weapons on their teams and are proud to point them out.

Broncos fans in particular that I have talked to know that this season their management has really blown things up with the Cutler deal and the poor drafting this season.

Raiders fans on the other hand typically just have one thing in mind, they really want to be punched in the mouth, but are too proud to ask for the pleasure. Usually if you just say "The Raiders Suck!" they will then feel comfortable enough to ask for the punch in the mouth.

Unfortunately too many times, we as Chiefs fans think there is some way we are going to be able to educate these losers in the error of their ways. This is a fruitless gesture, and the only way to really deal with them is to just get down to brass tacks and give them what they want.

So I usually just start out with the "The Raiders Suck!" to begin with and then provide them with the thing they ultimately want anyway, a good solid punch in the mouth!

Chief Tyler
04-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Generally speaking, Charger and Broncos fans will have an intelligent conversation with you. They understand they have weapons on their teams and are proud to point them out.

Broncos fans in particular that I have talked to know that this season their management has really blown things up with the Cutler deal and the poor drafting this season.

Raiders fans on the other hand typically just have one thing in mind, they really want to be punched in the mouth, but are too proud to ask for the pleasure. Usually if you just say "The Raiders Suck!" they will then feel comfortable enough to ask for the punch in the mouth.

Unfortunately too many times, we as Chiefs fans think there is some way we are going to be able to educate these losers in the error of their ways. This is a fruitless gesture, and the only way to really deal with them is to just get down to brass tacks and give them what they want.

So I usually just start out with the "The Raiders Suck!" to begin with and then provide them with the thing they ultimately want anyway, a good solid punch in the mouth!

What makes Raider fans different from any other human being. Maybe the few Raider fans you've ran into have been stupid, but your sort of reasoning is the foundation of slavery, they're human like anybody else. They like a different football team, oh man, nobody who likes the Raiders can be a decent human being, might as well just hit them all in the mouth because they're Raider fans.

Sn@keIze
04-30-2009, 06:09 PM
What makes Raider fans different from any other human being. Maybe the few Raider fans you've ran into have been stupid, but your sort of reasoning is the foundation of slavery, they're human like anybody else. They like a different football team, oh man, nobody who likes the Raiders can be a decent human being, might as well just hit them all in the mouth because they're Raider fans.
Now your starting to make sense.:D

DT14PRIEST
04-30-2009, 06:29 PM

Most people hate the fandom and the team, not necessarily the people who enjoy them. One of my good friends is a Raiders fan and we'll get into heated and non sensical debates, taunting and throwing obscenities around etc, but that doesn't mean I hate the guy or view him as a lesser person outside of his preference of team that he likes.

He's just a dirty Raiders fan, but I can still enjoy having a beer with the guy. We agree to disagree.

And I don't know about slavery but more of a nfl-esque racist scenario.

Dirty Raider fans I think they get the point that we hate each other only in the NFL/game sense of the word and not in a malicious type wishing misfortune on them in their day to day lives. I mean really...its a rivalry sort of scenario you look to demean your rival and make them look like fools for supporting their team because you support the other.

Their is no high and mighty place in the world of sports fandom because its not all sports all the time for fans.

Now when you purposely go into a forum (such as this) and just taunt and rave about it then thats annoying but generally on the public discussions (like ESPN) its kind of funny to see people go back and forth about htis and that.

Hayvern
04-30-2009, 06:30 PM

Hey Chief Tyler, Wal-Mart has a sale going on right now on Grade A number one imported "Sense of Humors" maybe you should go pick one up.

Seriously, I did everything in that post I could to let it be known it was a joke and still you missed it.

WOW man, slavery? Really? I just thought it amounted to assault and battery personally, that is at least what the police charged me with!

You see, that's humor, based partly on sarcasm and partly on self-deprecation... You are learning something new everyday!

marloweopatchiefs
04-30-2009, 11:16 PM
lol at chief tyler...well that's your opinion i guess!!!!!!!

KottkeKU
05-01-2009, 01:02 AM
lol at chief tyler...well that's your opinion i guess!!!!!!!

no kidding...

totally put words in my mouth to make himself look like a bible preaching angel...

anyways, yea raider fans are just more rabid, bronco fans are more ethical, and give more consideration in there teams...raiders fans are just blinded, just like their owner, stupid al davis...

lordchillz
05-01-2009, 09:53 AM
I love raider fans and their faith in al davis who by the way needs to be strapped to his chair now so he doesn't slide out.The aggresive rivalry is the best in the nfl and i love it!! dont believe they're unintelligent and i like they hate chief fans more than bonco and bolt fans!

marloweopatchiefs
05-01-2009, 01:06 PM
not all of them are unintelligent...just alot of them that post on espn...there are alot where i can't understand there grammar or how there typing...like trying to sound gangster sometimes...that's whati meant by alot of them by being unintelligent..and the insults they throw out is halarious

AussieChiefsFan
05-02-2009, 12:02 AM
We will always have probelms with divison rivals. The difference is we are better than the raiders.
Always have been, always will be. An ironic thing is that there uniform is like all black and all that but they are based in California!:bananen_smilies046: