PDA

View Full Version : Wind rips off Dallas Cowboys "Training Facility" roof!

AussieChiefsFan
05-04-2009, 06:25 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8031438.stAt (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8031438.stAt)

first when I heard about it I thought it happened to the Actual home ground of the Cowboys, I later found out it was the roof of one of their training facility's that come crashing down. Take a look at the video; It shows a cameraman running for cover while he was filming a rookie Cowboys team workout and practice plays.

yashi
05-04-2009, 11:56 AM
one of their scouts is paralyzed now.. crazy stuff.

Canada
05-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Seen this on NFL Network. I aint complining Aussie but I am failing to see how this relates to Chiefs discussion. Doubtfull KC will practice in that facility, I just hope they construct their new stadium a lil better LOL.

Still acting the mod I see. It relates to the Chiefs because a member of Chiefs crowd posted it.

dbolan
05-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Seen this on NFL Network. I aint complining Aussie but I am failing to see how this relates to Chiefs discussion. Doubtfull KC will practice in that facility, I just hope they construct their new stadium a lil better LOL.

The Cowboys on our schedule this year.

That's Chief's related from a "big picture" standpoint. LMAO!

:toast2:

tornadospotter
05-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Well we use to have a forum for other NFL team news, this would have been the place for this thread, but that forum is gone. I never notice that until now. So yes probably the locker room was the better place for this thread. But that is up to the mods.

Chiefster
05-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Well we use to have a forum for other NFL team news, this would have been the place for this thread, but that forum is gone. I never notice that until now. So yes probably the locker room was the better place for this thread. But that is up to the mods.

We did away with that forum and merged all threads along with the replies contained therein into the "Locker Room".

dbolan
05-04-2009, 03:24 PM
So , maybe you could move this over there Chiefster, I knowit's other NFL news but we continuously get other teams news in this forum and I know I am not a Mod or anyone important but if I know my forum edicate like I think, once people(new) see the posts here they will automatically assume that it's ok to begin posting such news. If you feel I am being a bit to stiff I apoligize but I have had forums like this before in Pro Wrestling and the same applied there, people seen so followed suit. :D

You like Rasslin', huh? :D

tornadospotter
05-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Sure, I have even had a hand in the history of the WCW vs WWE struggle for existance helping the WWF at the time to defeat the then more powerful WCW by giving Vince McMahon a storyline that helped the transition of the takeover of WCW. DO you know about the ppv called Invasion? I wrote that :D
Ok, prove it!

Where is the new recording your band was going to do?

Pro_Angler
05-04-2009, 08:38 PM
could post stuff non chiefs here:
The Locker Room - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)

AussieChiefsFan
05-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Seen this on NFL Network. I aint complining Aussie but I am failing to see how this relates to Chiefs discussion. Doubtfull KC will practice in that facility, I just hope they construct their new stadium a lil better LOL.Should I have posted this in the "All other NFL teams" forum?

one of their scouts is paralyzed now.. crazy stuff.wow

AussieChiefsFan
05-05-2009, 01:54 AM
I believe that Chiefster said they took that forum out so The Locker Room would work for it. It's horrid they had the storm that knocked it out. Alot of guys could have been hurt badly.
Yeah, evan if it's an enemy that gets hurt, ya gotta feel bad. Apart from Faider Fans.

tornadospotter
05-05-2009, 02:00 AM
I miss Herm Hater, he would have had some fun in this thread.

AussieChiefsFan
05-05-2009, 04:56 AM
:lol: How can we ever feel bad for any type of Faider? I have some friends that are Faider Fans and when they went to the Superbowl against Tampa I enjoyed saying that the Bucs took them out because they bragged that Rice would get 6 TDs and Brown would match it making an all time high for a Superbowl. Well, they were wrong and I loved every bit of it :D !!!!!
Yeah, the Faiders are the worst of the worst for sure!

chief31
05-05-2009, 05:14 AM
The closing music in the internet radio show I made for this site is the tune. Listen to that and at the end you will hear it or well part of it. It isn't finished yet 100% but we know what we are gonna do so , is that all you want to know? Why do I HAVE to prove anything to you? It never fails that anytime anyone mentions doing the things most of us think are unattainable, there is a need to prove it like it's some huge macho thing. I guess that is basically how the people that can't attain these sort of things think. Glad I am not one of those, I enjoy being a person that does these things :D
If you wish to have proof I wrote the show just go ask anyone that may be at my website forum, if any are left it's been down for about 6 months as I just got tired of running it. These places are alot of work.

I think that is more likely to be the fault of how frequently some will fabricate their own link to celebrity.

I've known alot of people who do that sort of thing, as I'm sure most of us do.

Sometimes, people are bold enough to lie to your face, eventhough you have known them for their entire life, and know that they are FOS.

I knew this fellow since grade school, and knew that he had never been out of the state. He had even mentioned that he had never been out of state.

But he still slipped-up and told me that he had been to Amsterdam for a couple of years.

Although he knew that I knew better, and there was noone else around to bother holding onto the lie, he fought and argued for about ten minutes, before storming off in a fit.

I would venture to guess that there are probably 100 false claims to such nobility, than there are legitimate ones.

Hence, one's impulse to distrust such claims.

Canada
05-05-2009, 07:58 PM
And what does this have to do with the Cowboys training facility?

chiefsfreak4life
05-05-2009, 10:25 PM

I have no idea. WTF are they talking about?

Canada
05-05-2009, 11:13 PM
I dunno

honda522
05-05-2009, 11:31 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

I also wondered how a place like that gets destroyed in 40 mph winds. Conspiracy?

Canada
05-05-2009, 11:59 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

I also wondered how a place like that gets destroyed in 40 mph winds. Conspiracy?

Maybe TO helped put it together!! :D

honda522
05-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Maybe TO helped put it together!! :D
:lol::funnypost:

Now, lets talk about my sweet sig.

Chiefster
05-06-2009, 12:40 AM
I think the incident was attributed to a micro burst.

AussieChiefsFan
05-06-2009, 12:44 AM
I think the incident was attributed to a micro burst.
hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Chiefster
05-06-2009, 12:46 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Microburst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microburst)

AussieChiefsFan
05-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Microburst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microburst)Oh, right, thanks. Rep!:bananen_smilies046:

Bike
05-06-2009, 07:15 AM
Wrestling is entertainment?

AussieChiefsFan
05-08-2009, 03:22 AM
Good info there, I enjoyed reading that very much :D
What's wrong with your rep?

Canada
05-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Chris and all the other housewives love a good soap opera!!

Canada
05-08-2009, 07:55 AM
His rep went down because he neg repped someone and they did it back to him.He may have me on ignore but he still finds time to send me pms!!

Bike
05-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Yes, Pro Wrestling is very entertaining if you enjoy the drama. It's basically a soap opera with all the storylines based around the sport of Pro Wrestling. Now, it does depend on what type of Pro Wrestling it is before it can be entertaining or not. If it's grapple Pro Matt Wrestling , I personally don't find that very fun to watch with exception of the Olympics but the Pro Mat Wrestling is boring and alot like College Mat Wrestling , the men just get paid to do it and they wrestle on teams against other countries. Pro Wrestlers like in the WWE or TNA are basically owned by the company they wrestle for under contract. WWE doesn't allow Indipendant Wrestlers to work in their company without a contract, TNA does allow it because they are not as big as WWE and need to get people to work their shows. This all has nothing to do at all with the Chiefs so I will stop here unless I am asked more questions regarding it.:yahoo:
Rest assured, pro wrestling - in any way, shape, or form - is a joke. I'm really not into naked men rubbing against each other.
But I could see me laying down the remote for a female wrestling match.
What ever happened to Roller Derby? It definetely beats out pro wrestling as the best "scripted non-sporting event" on tv.
So unless you're 10 or younger, may I suggest turning the channel to a real sport - such as football or hockey.
Chiefs.

chief31
05-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Yes, Pro Wrestling is very entertaining if you enjoy the drama. It's basically a soap opera with all the storylines based around the sport of Pro Wrestling. Now, it does depend on what type of Pro Wrestling it is before it can be entertaining or not. If it's grapple Pro Matt Wrestling , I personally don't find that very fun to watch with exception of the Olympics but the Pro Mat Wrestling is boring and alot like College Mat Wrestling , the men just get paid to do it and they wrestle on teams against other countries. Pro Wrestlers like in the WWE or TNA are basically owned by the company they wrestle for under contract. WWE doesn't allow Indipendant Wrestlers to work in their company without a contract, TNA does allow it because they are not as big as WWE and need to get people to work their shows. This all has nothing to do at all with the Chiefs so I will stop here unless I am asked more questions regarding it.:yahoo:

Well, that whole situation with merging the WWE and WCW sucked.

Not that I disliked the base of the storyline. But that McMahon really turned all of the WCW guys into pansies, by having their characters written as such.

Also, there is nothing unusual about a conversation twisting to other topics.

Chiefster
05-10-2009, 01:22 AM
Well, that whole situation with merging the WWE and WCW sucked.

Not that I disliked the base of the storyline. But that McMahon really turned all of the WCW guys into pansies, by having their characters written as such.

Also, there is nothing unusual about a conversation twisting to other topics.

I liked it better when it was the WWF. :D