PDA

View Full Version : Possible trade?

myballsarechiefin99
05-16-2009, 02:27 AM
Does anyone else think we should give up a couple 1st round picks or maybe 3 for a pass rusher? Like Jason Taylor, Shawn Merriman, or Brian Urlacher. Just think, all three of those first round picks could be busts but we know that these guys are good.

I don't understand why we don't do this!!! Any of those three players could probably play offense too! Like tight end and fullback! Just think of the possibilities!:yahoo:

We really need someone like Rex Grossman to come in cause he will complete right off the bat. Sure he had an off year in chicago, but he never really had a shot!

AussieChiefsFan
05-16-2009, 02:32 AM
3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?????

pbatrucker
05-16-2009, 02:36 AM
Does anyone else think we should give up a couple 1st round picks or maybe 3 for a pass rusher? Like Jason Taylor, Shawn Merriman, or Brian Urlacher. Just think, all three of those first round picks could be busts but we know that these guys are good.

I don't understand why we don't do this!!! Any of those three players could probably play offense too! Like tight end and fullback! Just think of the possibilities!:yahoo:

We really need someone like Rex Grossman to come in cause he will complete right off the bat. Sure he had an off year in chicago, but he never really had a shot!
I don't know how old you are, but you're knowledge of football leads me to believe you are quite young.
Your staements are quite humorous.
:funnypost:

AussieChiefsFan
05-16-2009, 02:38 AM
I don't know how old you are, but you're knowledge of football leads me to believe you are quite young.
Your staements are quite humorous.
:funnypost:
I mean, I'm 12. I know a lot more than him! :yahoo:

3 1st round picks for one player. OMG!!:lol:

Vandelay
05-16-2009, 02:40 AM
Three first rounders for Jason Taylor? LMAO. While were at it, lets trade Cassel and Thiggy for Grossman, and then trade Bowe, Bradley and Ingram for a kicking tee.

AussieChiefsFan
05-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Three first rounders for Jason Taylor? LMAO. While were at it, lets trade Cassel and Thiggy for Grossman, and then trade Bowe, Bradley and Ingram for a kicking tee. How about we trade the whole roster to get TG back! WOO!:lol:

DT14PRIEST
05-16-2009, 04:00 AM
obviously this is a forum troll.

AussieChiefsFan
05-16-2009, 04:04 AM
obviously this is a forum troll.
Or an uneducated fan!

DT14PRIEST
05-16-2009, 06:05 AM
Or an uneducated fan!

The line between uneducated and stupidity isn't that thin.

pbatrucker
05-16-2009, 10:46 AM
The line between uneducated and stupidity isn't that thin.
And now he has two threads talking the same stupidity!
:11:

AussieChiefsFan
05-16-2009, 10:51 AM
And now he has two threads talking the same stupidity!
:11:
I'll check it out now!:bananen_smilies046:

Pro_Angler
05-16-2009, 01:18 PM
5 posts says it all..I really like Dorsey too but, he is not a offensive player and those other guys are not worth 1st rd picks.

KristofLaw
05-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Ummm actually I hope we don't do that. Sounds like something the Saints might do.

okikcfan
05-16-2009, 03:33 PM

Ahhhhhh, let's see, Hmmmmmm, NO!:sign0135:

127markaz
05-18-2009, 05:15 PM
The ignore list executed. What a dip.

SDChief09
05-19-2009, 02:40 AM
Ok this is too easy...

Taylor Went BACK to the dolphins for 1.5 mil, you think hes worth a first?

Merriman is coming off an injury, and roid concerns, yet we should give up a first for him?

And best of all, aging Brian Urlacher for a first...because they can play fullback or tight end on goal line situations? really?

And Grossman, you realize he was terrible, and Croyle Prone Injury wise, we have Croyle, dont need another one, and honestly, with Thigpen backing up Cassel, how can you talk about "a guy who can start from day one"....that would be cassel who won double digit games last year for the pats starting without an offseason to prepare in that role, and thigpen, who stepped in, knows this team, and has proven he can put up numbers, unlike grossman....Thigpen is a proven backup who can step in, grossman isnt even that.

AkChief49
05-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Ok this is too easy...

Taylor Went BACK to the dolphins for 1.5 mil, you think hes worth a first?

Merriman is coming off an injury, and roid concerns, yet we should give up a first for him?

And best of all, aging Brian Urlacher for a first...because they can play fullback or tight end on goal line situations? really?

And Grossman, you realize he was terrible, and Croyle Prone Injury wise, we have Croyle, dont need another one, and honestly, with Thigpen backing up Cassel, how can you talk about "a guy who can start from day one"....that would be cassel who won double digit games last year for the pats starting without an offseason to prepare in that role, and thigpen, who stepped in, knows this team, and has proven he can put up numbers, unlike grossman....Thigpen is a proven backup who can step in, grossman isnt even that.
Grossman is not even an assistant to the assistant clipboard holder.:D

hometeam
05-19-2009, 08:43 PM
this guy is fake :X

Bosco
05-22-2009, 11:21 AM
hell no! just build threw the draft.

josh1971
05-22-2009, 02:32 PM
I think we should trade all of our 1sts and 2nds for the next 40 years to get that Terry Bradshaw fella. He's pretty good.

Chiefster
05-27-2009, 01:15 AM
I think we should trade all of our 1sts and 2nds for the next 40 years to get that Terry Bradshaw fella. He's pretty good.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That kinda thinking got Herm Edwards and Carl Peterson put out on the unemployment line. LMAO!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you build a championship team through both the draft and free agency.