PDA

View Full Version : Turtle :-|

honda522
05-17-2009, 03:40 PM
So I was mowing out back for the first time ever at this new house and its mostly weeds and high grass out back by the pond.

Anyways, I was moving with this tractor we got yesterday from my dads boss. I was just rolling along, rolling along, and all the sudden. Creahisjkbdshb!!. Loud grinding sound for about a second, then it stop.

I look behind me and was like WTF?!

A few passes later I see this mangled Turtle on the ground.

I feel bad, but aint $h!t I can do about it. I thought their shells were for protection?

Vanilla Garilla
05-17-2009, 03:55 PM
I feel bad, but aint !t I can do about it. I thought their shells were for protection?

I guess we can now call you shredder right?

honda522
05-17-2009, 04:17 PM
:lol:

I like that.

chiefsfreak4life
05-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Yeah, protection against their natural enemies, but not a freaking lawn mower!!!
Don't tear yourself up about it, this stuff happens all the time. I hit two birds with my truck this weekend, and needless to say, they are goners.

honda522
05-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Yeah, protection against their natural enemies, but not a freaking lawn mower!!!
Don't tear yourself up about it, this stuff happens all the time. I hit two birds with my truck this weekend, and needless to say, they are goners.
I don't ever tear up unless........its about my ex girlfriend. :(

hermhater
05-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Is she next to get the mower treatment honda?

honda522
05-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Is she next to get the mower treatment honda?
Maybe she should, they way she ended it.

hermhater
05-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Have you thought about taking some fish and a little bit of milk and blending it into a paste, and then rubbing it all around her door frame and windows?

honda522
05-17-2009, 11:43 PM
Have you thought about taking some fish and a little bit of milk and blending it into a paste, and then rubbing it all around her door frame and windows?
I am not going to be mean, nor an I going to drive 2 hours away to do something mean.

tornadospotter
05-17-2009, 11:46 PM
So I was mowing out back for the first time ever at this new house and its mostly weeds and high grass out back by the pond.

Anyways, I was moving with this tractor we got yesterday from my dads boss. I was just rolling along, rolling along, and all the sudden. Creahisjkbdshb!!. Loud grinding sound for about a second, then it stop.

I feel bad, but aint !t I can do about it. I thought their shells were for protection?
Teen age mutilated turtle? Must not have been ninja. :D

hermhater
05-17-2009, 11:49 PM
I am not going to be mean, nor an I going to drive 2 hours away to do something mean.

Taking the high road I see.

I can respect that.

Teen age mutilated turtle? Must not have been ninja. :D

:beer:

Vandelay
05-18-2009, 06:51 PM
YouTube - Turtle Club

chiefnut
05-19-2009, 10:06 AM
years ago i was flying on this country rd in a pick up tk when i spot a woodchuck darting across the rd. i swerved but must have hit him with the side of the tk. when i looked back he was on his back spinning like a top, looked like he was break dancing.

Chiefster
05-20-2009, 08:08 AM

I don't think nature have riding lawn mowers in mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice.