PDA

View Full Version : Hey! I just noticed!

Sn@keIze
05-18-2009, 03:18 AM
The NFL section of this forum is no longer.

I love the Chiefs but I love the NFL and less important teams too.

Should there not be a NFL section in a professional football forum?

All other team forums not only have an NFL section but a section devoted to their division. (Like the Faids keep on eye on the whole AFC West). I understand that this forum may not be big enough for that yet...

..but maybe at least keep an NFL section.

AussieChiefsFan
05-18-2009, 03:29 AM
I also noticed that the ideas section has been deleted!

Vanilla Garilla
05-18-2009, 10:23 AM
The NFL section of this forum is no longer.

I love the Chiefs but I love the NFL and less important teams too.

Should there not be a NFL section in a professional football forum?

All other team forums not only have an NFL section but a section devoted to their division. (Like the Faids keep on eye on the whole AFC West). I understand that this forum may not be big enough for that yet...

..but maybe at least keep an NFL section.

The Locker Room is the spot to discuss ANYTHING, which I believe other NFL Teams are included in.

AussieChiefsFan
05-18-2009, 10:02 PM
The Locker Room is the spot to discuss ANYTHING, which I believe other NFL Teams are included in.It could get over crowded during the season though.

Chiefster
05-18-2009, 11:13 PM
The Locker Room is the spot to discuss ANYTHING, which I believe other NFL Teams are included in.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!

We have a winner Johnny.

It could get over crowded during the season though.

I doubt it gets anymore over crowded during the regular season then it would at any other time of the year.

Chiefster
05-18-2009, 11:15 PM

...Not deleted; simply merged into the "Locker Room".

AussieChiefsFan
05-18-2009, 11:24 PM
...Not deleted; simply merged into the "Locker Room".
During the season it may get over crowded though.

hermhater
05-18-2009, 11:51 PM
But then again it may not.

AussieChiefsFan
05-19-2009, 01:19 AM
But then again it may not.
It might. We'll just have to wait and see.

Chiefster
05-19-2009, 01:28 AM
During the season it may get over crowded though.

It might. We'll just have to wait and see.

Kansas City Chiefs Forums - View Single Post - Hey! I just noticed! (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=135906&postcount=5)

AussieChiefsFan
05-19-2009, 01:32 AM
Kansas City Chiefs Forums - View Single Post - Hey! I just noticed! (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=135906&postcount=5):sign0153:

Chiefster
05-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Just referring you to the post reply where I responded to your concern; I thought perhaps you didn't see it.

Sn@keIze
05-19-2009, 02:15 AM

It could get over crowded during the season though.I do recall those sections just sitting there stagnant.

I would bring up a subject about other teams to no avail.

There will come a time tho where we will need it. Come on guys, lets get some more NFL/Chiefs fans in here! And not some one who will just join and not commit. Fans who love the Chiefs as much as we do.

Ill try to get some who will consistently participate. It may be hard now at the deadest time. But we need to devote a day where we bring someone in.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!

We have a winner Johnny.

.Smart asss. :D

Chiefster
05-19-2009, 02:35 AM
I do recall those sections just sitting there stagnant.

There will come a time tho where we will need it. Come on guys, lets get some more NFL/Chiefs fans in here! And not some one who will just join and not commit. Fans who love the Chiefs as much as we do.

Ill try to get some who will consistently participate. It may be hard now at the deadest time. But we need to devote a day where we bring someone in.

Smart asss. :D

:lol:

Why yes; my donkey is quite intelligent. :D

(The term "donkey" in this context is in no way synonymous with Denver.)

Sn@keIze
05-19-2009, 02:41 AM

Why yes; my donkey is quite intelligent. :D

(The term "donkey" in this context is in no way synonymous with Denver.)

Hey, if you're keeping a Donkey fan in you're back yard to do your work you'll get no complaints out of me.:D

Chiefster
05-19-2009, 02:51 AM
Hey, if you're keeping a Donkey fan in you're back yard to do your work you'll get no complaints out of me.:D

:lol: :lol:

HA! I wished; I'd pay him in Arrowcash.

Nite Crowd!

AussieChiefsFan
05-19-2009, 03:01 AM
:lol: :lol:

HA! I wished; I'd pay him in Arrowcash.

Nite Crowd!

Chiefster
05-20-2009, 08:36 AM
I do recall those sections just sitting there stagnant.

Ill try to get some who will consistently participate. It may be hard now at the deadest time. But we need to devote a day where we bring someone in...

Your efforts are appreciated! :)