PDA

View Full Version : just bought tickets to the kc vs raiders game week 2

marloweopatchiefs
05-21-2009, 01:18 PM
am very excited row 38 right behind chiefs bench...my gf is very excited toa s i have done my goal of trying to get her into football adn the only game she went to before was 2 years ago against the titans..very cold and no one there..hopefully now the stadium will be packed so she can see how loud arrowhead is. should be packed since it's the first game of the year at arrowhead and against the faiders

YZILLA
05-21-2009, 04:15 PM
With all the new things happening to the chiefs this season and since its a home opener, It will be pretty loud in there ! I will be there with Canada and friends !Look us up !

AussieChiefsFan
05-22-2009, 02:38 AM
With all the new things happening to the chiefs this season and since its a home opener, It will be pretty loud in there ! I will be there with Canada and friends !Look us up !I am now the most jjerlous kid in sydney! :sadbanana:

Bosco
05-22-2009, 11:18 AM
I live in indiana and i can only come to one game and i think im going to make it this game. Ive never been to a seson opener. It will be fn great.:yahoo:

YZILLA
05-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Season opener is the best game to go to if you had only one game to make . Unless of course its a playoff game at arrowhead. So lets just say home opener .The atmosphere is huge because its a brand new season , high hopes, new QB and hopes will be high !

Vanilla Garilla
05-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Im still debating of whether or not to go to the home opener, or in October vs. the Cowgirls....Decisions, Decisions...

Bosco
05-23-2009, 11:17 AM
yeah i was thinking about the cowgirl game but i want to be at a season opener.

hermhater
05-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Home opener 4TW!!!

GlennBree
05-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Hey VG, we'll be at the Cowgirls game!! I've allready started giving my boss....(who of course is s big Cowgirls fan....((and we live in texas))...a hard time!!!
Can't wait to make it back up to Arrowhead!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!! :D

Vanilla Garilla
05-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Hey VG, we'll be at the Cowgirls game!! I've allready started giving my boss....(who of course is s big Cowgirls fan....((and we live in texas))...a hard time!!!
Can't wait to make it back up to Arrowhead!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!! :D

Awesome, I'm thinking that's the one I should go to seeing as I'm sick of seeing Raiders fans... Hopefully you can go back to Texas afterward with a proud smile on your faces.

LargoChief
05-24-2009, 10:51 AM
I am getting married the weekend of the Chiefs/Raiders game (Friday night) and my best man is a Raiders fan. The bachelor party is the Saturday before so it will be a fun opening weekend since all of my friends are flying down from New York for the party and staying the whole week for the wedding. I thought about typing a letter to Haley and letting him know how important a significant butt kicking of the Raiders will be for me as well as beating the Ravens opening week.

marloweopatchiefs
06-12-2009, 01:10 PM
yzilla not sure where we are going to be staying at but it would be nice to meet people from this site. We are going to try staying at the sheridon again...how would we know who you were out of the large crowd at arrowhead

Chiefster
06-13-2009, 03:03 AM
My family and I had a great time last year, wish we were in a position to make it this year.

Hayvern
06-13-2009, 09:24 PM
My friend Mike and I plan on being there!

marloweopatchiefs
06-16-2009, 05:16 PM
well anyone frmo this site it would be cool to meet with. You people will have to let me know where your sitting or whatever....i want my gf to have a better experience then the first game haha

marloweopatchiefs
06-23-2009, 05:24 PM
we are going to sweep the raiders this year,

Bike
06-23-2009, 05:49 PM
we are going to sweep the raiders this year,
They're gonna be tough to score on. But I think we will.
Sweep.