PDA

View Full Version : Freakin' old people!

honda522
05-22-2009, 05:36 PM
I hate them!!!

Not really, but they are becoming fairly annoying. And by old I mean in their late 60's and up. They come into the story NOT knowing what they want. You sit there and explain their options, they sit and look at you for 15 mins likes your a dumbass and then ask to speak to the manager to only find out the same thing I TOLD THEM.

Talking about wasting other people time. And there are always 2 or 3 people being held up by them.

Looks like its going to suck cause I have to work Sunday cause someone is on sick leave. Its soo much easier dealing with Contractors.

Vanilla Garilla
05-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Sounds like your having loads of Fun : P

N TX Dave
05-22-2009, 11:15 PM
I hate them!!!

Not really, but they are becoming fairly annoying. And by old I mean in their late 60's and up. They come into the story NOT knowing what they want. You sit there and explain their options, they sit and look at you for 15 mins likes your a dumbass and then ask to speak to the manager to only find out the same thing I TOLD THEM.

Talking about wasting other people time. And there are always 2 or 3 people being held up by them.

Looks like its going to suck cause I have to work Sunday cause someone is on sick leave. Its soo much easier dealing with Contractors.

Hey youngin if you are lucky to live long enough you will be there. Not all of us are a PIA just the ones that are not techies at all. Think about what has been invented in our time TVs much less HDTV with HDMI, CDs, flying a man to the moon and back, computers, iPhone wow and walkman to name a few of the biggies.
:wheelchair: :11:

Sn@keIze
05-22-2009, 11:20 PM
I hate them!!!

Looks like its going to suck cause I have to work Sunday cause someone is on sick leave. Its soo much easier dealing with Contractors.The only issues I have with old people is their driving.

AkChief49
05-22-2009, 11:27 PM
Hey youngin if you are lucky to live long enough you will be there. Not all of us are a PIA just the ones that are not techies at all. Think about what has been invented in our time TVs much less HDTV with HDMI, CDs, flying a man to the moon and back, computers, iPhone wow and walkman to name a few of the biggies.
I went to the Kennedy space center in Florida. On the tour we got to see the place where the Mercury( I know, the Mercury program did not go to the moon) rockets were blasted off etc. inside the building there was a comparison of the flight computer size then and now. Then it was a metal box about 3'X3' and about 85 lbs. now.....it fits in a wrist watch!

Chiefster
05-22-2009, 11:41 PM

Eggsactly!

pbatrucker
05-23-2009, 06:56 AM
Some of us RAISINS are still pretty sharp!! And can still drive too!!!!
:11:

Chiefster
05-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Some of us RAISINS are still pretty sharp!! And can still drive too!!!!
:11:

Awe, yer a young whipper snapper! :11::wheelchair: