PDA

View Full Version : Laser Skirmish!

AussieChiefsFan
05-24-2009, 05:38 AM
These are some laser skirmish photos that my mate's mum took of me. It was his B-day party!:yahoo:It was SO MUCH fun!!!!!!!!

There were 4 types of guns;

The heaviest of them all, the Sniper, weighs 6KG! It has a crossher scope and can shoot up to 150 Metres with pin point accuracy!

The Commando, (the weapon I had in the photos and in all the 3 rounds) wieghs about 4KG and can shoot upto 75 metres with average accuracy.

The Scorpion, wieghs farly light, about 2KG and can shoot upto 70 metres with good accuracy at close range put poor accuracy at long range.

Finally, the Oozy, wieghs only about 1KG but can only shoot up to about 40 metres with very average accuracy. (The scorpion and Oozy look like sub-machine guns). The Oozy is a good gun for kids under about the age of 6 or 7.

There were 3 rounds; The first round was a general death match between the bush hats and tha caps. (I was a bush hat as you can see.) We just won by 4 points.

The 2nd round was an Attack-defend type game. We were attacking what the caps had to defend (a hut) and they defended it very well and we got flogged!

The 3rd and final round was called King-of-the-hill! (My favorite round). Now it was our turn to defend. We were located on top of a hill and had to defend it. It took them a very long time to make their way up the hill, but eventually, they did. They were right at the top of the hill when we decided to just charge at them to try and make them retreat back down the hill. We succeeded and ended up winning the round, which gave us the win of 2 round out of 3!

GlennBree
05-24-2009, 10:34 AM
That looks like a blast!!! Greats pics too!!

AussieChiefsFan
05-25-2009, 01:31 AM
That looks like a blast!!! Greats pics too!!
Thanks!:bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
05-25-2009, 04:04 AM
Looks like you Aussie really know how to have a good time'

pbatrucker
05-25-2009, 05:12 AM
It did look like fun!!!!

Chiefster
05-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Nice Aussie!

AussieChiefsFan
05-27-2009, 03:16 AM