PDA

View Full Version : Selling: Season Parking Pass

griff
08-06-2007, 11:07 PM
I have an extra season parking pass for sale. The parking pass is RED zone. Let me know if interested.

Coach
08-06-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm sure someone will be interested in that. Even if it is for tailgating purposes only.

Chiefster
08-06-2007, 11:10 PM
I have an extra season parking pass for sale. The parking pass is RED zone. Let me know if interested.

For those who might be interested; how much???

DrunkHillbilly
08-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Man I wish I could get this. I just can't seem to get a flight on Sunday mornings early enough from Az. LOL!!!!

Chiefster
08-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Man I wish I could get this. I just can't seem to get a flight on Sunday mornings early enough from Az. LOL!!!!

:lol::lol:

YZILLA
08-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Im intersted , how much?

griff
08-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Well, the red parking pass cost me $27.50 per game for a total of $275.00 for the season. Last year, I sold it for $350.00. I guess I'm taking best offers. Let me know if you or anyone else you all know may be interested.

luv
08-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Well, the red parking pass cost me $27.50 per game for a total of $275.00 for the season. Last year, I sold it for $350.00. I guess I'm taking best offers. Let me know if you or anyone else you all know may be interested.
Maybe it's just me....

Why on earth would someone buy something for more than face value?

griff
08-07-2007, 01:17 PM
The main reason is that there is a limited supply of the parking passes. You can't just go to the ticket office and buy them. There is off-site parking if you're willing to hoof it a bit. This pass gives you the convenience of getting a space in the lot near the stadium and near where all the good-looking ladies party.

luv
08-07-2007, 01:31 PM
The main reason is that there is a limited supply of the parking passes. You can't just go to the ticket office and buy them. There is off-site parking if you're willing to hoof it a bit. This pass gives you the convenience of getting a space in the lot near the stadium and near where all the good-looking ladies party.
That must be it. I'm back partying with all the good looking, non-lazy guys. :)

Guru
08-07-2007, 04:00 PM

That is technically scalping. I don't know what the laws on scalping in our four state region are though.

YZILLA
08-07-2007, 05:23 PM
I guess I will stick to the far out regions of Arrowhead. I did all last year and actually I enjoyed the long walk - gave me time to see the fun tailgators along the way .Also I had time to knock back a couple more beers on the walk to the stadium. saved me money not having to buy a beer the minute I got into the game. LOL :drunkhb: Thanks for the offer but I will pass. I did get a red parking pass for the Chiefs / Dolphins game when I bought the tickets from StubHub so I will see if the red passes is actually worth over face value. I got seats in section 122 row 5 for 70 bucks a piece . Face value was like 88 bucks I think So I did ok even with the commission stubhub gets . Hope to see Guru and Luv - I will be in Loves Section a few rows from her. And Guru I will look for ya waaaaaaay up there in the upper deck . JK I would sit anywhere for free so you actually got a better deal than me. Lets hook up and have a beer or a jello shot-lol My wife will be with me so keep your hands to yourself love-lol JK :beer:

YZILLA
08-07-2007, 05:28 PM
by the way he did say best offer so if its less or equal to face than hes not really scalping illegally . I think ? Heck I don't know......What were we talking about ?:sign0153:

Guru
08-07-2007, 06:07 PM
I guess I will stick to the far out regions of Arrowhead. I did all last year and actually I enjoyed the long walk - gave me time to see the fun tailgators along the way .Also I had time to knock back a couple more beers on the walk to the stadium. saved me money not having to buy a beer the minute I got into the game. LOL :drunkhb: Thanks for the offer but I will pass. I did get a red parking pass for the Chiefs / Dolphins game when I bought the tickets from StubHub so I will see if the red passes is actually worth over face value. I got seats in section 122 row 5 for 70 bucks a piece . Face value was like 88 bucks I think So I did ok even with the commission stubhub gets . Hope to see Guru and Luv - I will be in Loves Section a few rows from her. And Guru I will look for ya waaaaaaay up there in the upper deck . JK I would sit anywhere for free so you actually got a better deal than me. Lets hook up and have a beer or a jello shot-lol My wife will be with me so keep your hands to yourself love-lol JK :beer:

We need to work out a meeting place. I generally park in N47 because they don't stop you from making your on spot there. Where exactly does your parking pass put you?

griff
08-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Actually, Kansas has no law on ticket prices/scalping. Missouri does. That's why places like Ace Sports at Oak Park Mall and Ticket Solutions are located in Kansas. They sell their tickets for well over face.

By the way, if we want to get funny on scalping, maybe those folks that buy their baseball cards and gum packs can't sell their rookie A-Rod cards for more than the $1.00 that they paid for the gum/cards.

Chiefster
08-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Actually, Kansas has no law on ticket prices/scalping. Missouri does. That's why places like Ace Sports at Oak Park Mall and Ticket Solutions are located in Kansas. They sell their tickets for well over face.

By the way, if we want to get funny on scalping, maybe those folks that buy their baseball cards and gum packs can't sell their rookie A-Rod cards for more than the $1.00 that they paid for the gum/cards.

Apples and oranges; we're not talking about something that has inherent value as it ages. What you end up selling it at is your business, however, I'm going to have to insist that if you publicly quote a price in this forum then it be a price no more then what you bought it for.

Guru
08-07-2007, 07:10 PM

I have no problem with you selling your tickets on OUR board for face value. If you want to make a profit on something that technically loses value over time, as Chiefster stated above, then you need to use Ebay.

YZILLA
08-07-2007, 07:26 PM
We need to work out a meeting place. I generally park in N47 because they don't stop you from making your on spot there. Where exactly does your parking pass put you?

It doesnt state an area just a red pass so I dont know - I parked in the same spot last year in the lot right out from the practice facility what direction is that ? North ? Anyways it says gate F on the ticket .

Chiefster
08-07-2007, 07:28 PM
I have no problem with you selling your tickets on OUR board for face value. If you want to make a profit on something that technically loses value over time, as Chiefster stated above, then you need to use Ebay.

Ditto!

Guru
08-07-2007, 11:49 PM
It doesnt state an area just a red pass so I dont know - I parked in the same spot last year in the lot right out from the practice facility what direction is that ? North ? Anyways it says gate F on the ticket .

Where do you usually park based on this map....

http://www.kcchiefs.com/mm/images/dropc/kc_chiefs_parking_web.jpg

Chiefster
08-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Here! :D

YZILLA
08-08-2007, 12:24 AM
G I believe = yeah the shady side is to the right when Im walking in so its gotta be G - The practice facility is behind me. or whatever that huge metal building is by G

Guru
08-08-2007, 12:32 AM
G I believe = yeah the shady side is to the right when Im walking in so its gotta be G - The practice facility is behind me. or whatever that huge metal building is by G

IN that case, I will be walking right by you then coming from N which is right behind G. They don't have it on that map for some reason though.

Guru
08-08-2007, 12:43 AM

Also, the Red pass puts you in one of seven lots so if you want G come in the back way.

We might need to exchange cell #'s to meet up though.

YZILLA
08-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Actually I too was in N everytime- I looked at the map wrong. I usually try to get a grass spot next to the road between N and G . I will be staying at the Holiday INN across the street from Arrowhead So really I can go to any lot. I will PM you my Cell phone

luv
08-08-2007, 03:26 AM
Actually I too was in N everytime- I looked at the map wrong. I usually try to get a grass spot next to the road between N and G . I will be staying at the Holiday INN across the street from Arrowhead So really I can go to any lot. I will PM you my Cell phone
We always get a grass spot next to the road. I'm thinking it's F20...either that or F4. Next to the crosswalk that leads to the potties.

chief31
08-08-2007, 03:57 AM
We always get a grass spot next to the road. I'm thinking it's F20...either that or F4. Next to the crosswalk that leads to the potties.

Darned hippies.:lol:

Guru
08-08-2007, 05:57 AM
Darned hippies.:lol:

:lol::lol::sign0098:

Guru
08-08-2007, 05:58 AM
Looks like we are all in the same general vicinity then. Guess we just need to pick whos spot to crash then. Or we could just all meet in N between G and F.

AkChief49
08-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Man!! this sounds like a blast. We will not even get to see a Chiefs game on TV this year thanks to the NFL blunder!!

Guru
08-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Man!! this sounds like a blast. We will not even get to see a Chiefs game on TV this year thanks to the NFL blunder!!

There is a feature on the NET called SOPcast that you can view most games online. Small screen but at least you get to see it. Just Google it.

Chiefster
08-08-2007, 08:48 PM
:D

http://download.sopcast.com/download/SopCast.zip

AkChief49
08-10-2007, 05:17 AM
hey, thanks so much!!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
08-10-2007, 02:05 PM
hey, thanks so much!!:bananen_smilies046:

You're welcome! :D