PDA

View Full Version : KC's Grade???

GlennBree
05-31-2009, 09:11 PM
What do you guys think of this?????

NFL - Ranking the NFL: Insider grading on every franchise - FOX Sports on MSN (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9601836/Ranking-the-NFL-franchises?gt1=39002)

jmlamerson
05-31-2009, 09:47 PM
Given that they're only taking the past couple years into account, I think ranking 20 is pretty fair. Let's face it, although we have some good young players and a respected GM, our coach is unproven and our personnel isn't really the 20th best in the league. They respected our intangibles and front office. Until we have a winning season again, what else could you want?

AussieChiefsFan
06-01-2009, 01:31 AM
To be honust, I think 53 out of 100 is a score that we don't deserve. By which I mean we deserve a better score. The Raiders on got 30 though, so that makes me feel a little better. :D

DT14PRIEST
06-01-2009, 02:14 AM
for an overview on past performances on what the Cheifs have accquired (through staff/personnel) this offseason it is a favorable score. ranked on the profile of each individual(s) it is a debateable point. I agree with it I wouldn't rate the Chiefs any differently without seeing a full season (or 2) to see how everything is coming along.

pbatrucker
06-01-2009, 04:41 AM
Given that they're only taking the past couple years into account, I think ranking 20 is pretty fair. Let's face it, although we have some good young players and a respected GM, our coach is unproven and our personnel isn't really the 20th best in the league. They respected our intangibles and front office. Until we have a winning season again, what else could you want?

Good assessment!!:11: