PDA

View Full Version : Question

-Scar-
06-14-2009, 04:39 AM
I Usually Post Links To News Articles But I Was Wondering If It Was Okay For Me To Post A Link To My Podcast Here...

I Would Appreciate It Since We Do A NFL & NCAA Podcast And Could Always Use More Listeners And More Input From All Fanbases...

I Figured I Would Ask First Before Doing So...

Vanilla Garilla
06-14-2009, 09:55 AM
I wouldn't see what the problem with it would be as long as its posted in the locker room since it covers the whole league. Look forward to listening.

AussieChiefsFan
06-15-2009, 02:12 AM
I'd love to listen to your podcast! I don't see any problem with posting it here too!

(BTW I noticed that every word in your post started with a capital letter. It musst've cost a while to type.)

:bananen_smilies046:

-Scar-
06-15-2009, 02:24 AM
Righteous. Thanks a bundle. Its a hobby in sparetime when I'm not researching/posting news and rumors. I'm sure y'all will have fun clowning me and my cohost (chargers & browns fans respectively). We've just started like last season and only have 7 shows to account for it as we spent much time trying to get our groove and format down. so from show 1 to show 7 there's a dramatic improvement in quality and we're still working on bettering our product. So i hope to hear from some of y'all soon and maybe answering some questions or responding to some e-mails.

Once again, thanks and I hope you enjoy.

AussieChiefsFan
06-15-2009, 02:43 AM
Righteous. Thanks a bundle. Its a hobby in sparetime when I'm not researching/posting news and rumors. I'm sure y'all will have fun clowning me and my cohost (chargers & browns fans respectively). We've just started like last season and only have 7 shows to account for it as we spent much time trying to get our groove and format down. so from show 1 to show 7 there's a dramatic improvement in quality and we're still working on bettering our product. So i hope to hear from some of y'all soon and maybe answering some questions or responding to some e-mails.

Once again, thanks and I hope you enjoy.
:bananen_smilies046: