PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre is a Viking!

AussieChiefsFan
06-16-2009, 03:16 AM
Favre says "It makes perfect sense as far as coming back because I ran that offense for 16 years, I can teach the offense.”

Source(s):

Kansas City Chris (on MSN)
Favre Says Return to Vikings ‘Makes Perfect Sense’ - The Fifth Down Blog - NYTimes.com (http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/15/favre-says-return-to-vikings-makes-perfect-sense/):bananen_smilies046:

brish
06-16-2009, 03:22 AM
Hold your horses now, the guy just had surgery on his shoulder.. Nothing is set in stone as far as him playing for the Vikings.

AussieChiefsFan
06-16-2009, 03:27 AM
Hold your horses now, the guy just had surgery on his shoulder.. Nothing is set in stone as far as him playing for the Vikings.It is now. KCChris just told me on MSN that he saw it on the NFL Network.

AussieChiefsFan
06-16-2009, 03:30 AM
Actually his report is correct and accurate because he got the info from me and I just seen Farve talking about it on NFL Network in a interview. He is letting his shoulder heel which is why he isn't showing up for Mini Camps. He said he can throw the ball but he wants his shoulder to heel more so it will be strong for the season. his quote about playing the same offense Vikings have is an exact quote. There has been no announcement by Farve or by the Vikings yet to date but if he is making Motel reservations for his family in Greenbay for the GB vs Vikings game(booked 25 rooms) and he is talking like he was in that interview then I believe we will see Farve in a Purple and white jersey in 2009. Even though this is still considered rumors and gossip , it is hot news and was ran on the NFL Network during Farve watch, Good job Aussie.
Thankyou Chris!:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-16-2009, 03:34 AM
:sign0098::yahoo::bananen_smilies046:
:bananen_smilies046: :D

AussieChiefsFan
06-16-2009, 04:51 AM
I have the interview and Farve Watch spot from the NFL Network (tv) which is where I got the info to give to you Aussie.
http://awfradio.americanwrestlingfederations.com/FarveWatch1.wmv
Player:Windows Media Player, Real Player, VLC PLayer
Video :WMV
Audio:WMA
Size:Roughly 19mbs
Length:8 - 9 minutes
And there's the proof everybody!

Thanks Chris!:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-16-2009, 05:09 AM
Your welcome Aussie, I am putting it on youtube so those of you that don't have any of the working players or just don't have high speed can attempt to watch it on there. As soon as it's ready to view on my youtube account I will post it.
:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-16-2009, 05:25 AM
here is the youtube file, my account says it is still proccessing but I could obtain the share link so here it is.
YouTube - FarveWatch1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEzAQUBWZHY)
Great Job getting it up so quickly!:bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
06-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Hold your horses now, the guy just had surgery on his shoulder.. Nothing is set in stone as far as him playing for the Vikings.
You're right brish. Nothing is set in stone yet.

Bret is not a Viking yet.

But if he plays again, which it looks like he will, it will be with the Vikings.

Geez just retire Bret. Let it go. You're arm cashed out halfway through last season.

honda522
06-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Oh god, I am sick of hearing about Brett Favre. Take honor, not revenge.

Chiefster
06-16-2009, 06:45 PM
I used to like Favre...used too. :rolleyes:

rbedgood
06-16-2009, 10:35 PM
My feelings haven't changed on Favre...I hate f'ing southern redneck

(49er fan, what did you expect...)

Chiefster
06-17-2009, 12:30 AM
My feelings haven't changed on Favre...I hate f'ing southern redneck

(49er fan, what did you expect...)

:lol: :sign0098:

Chiefster
06-17-2009, 12:40 AM
Actually since I am a Chiefs fan and Farve isn't looking to play for us, I could care less but the bottom line is that Brett will be playing if his arm will do what it's suppose to. He did have surgery and most men in his position would just say screw it and move on with their life. Obviously he did it to continue playing ball and if he is gonna do that I love the fact that he gets to be on a team that plays head to head with the team that basically told him his time had come and not allow him to choose when his time had come. The way he gave his whole 16 years with the Packers and for them to treat him that way I think it's awsome he gets to have a chance to play on a team that with him in good playing and throwing condition can possiblly make it all the way to a Championship is great. He deserves to rub it in. I know how it feels as I had a band that told me when my time had come and I got to basically stick it to them. I turned around and did a Cd with another band and it sold a 500 Cd contract before it buste up which was the best I had ever done. To me that was like defeating the ones who had told me my day had come. I hope Brett is a Viking.

I just think that if he is going to retire then do it; if not then quit talking about it. It makes no since to me to continue to retire and un-retire. I've seen great players hang on too long, and what tends to happen when they do that is they tank miserably and that is what they are remembered most for. But, I guess if he believes he has more left in the tank then more power to him.

AussieChiefsFan
06-17-2009, 01:11 AM
You're right brish. Nothing is set in stone yet.

Bret is not a Viking yet.

But if he plays again, which it looks like he will, it will be with the Vikings.

Geez just retire Bret. Let it go. You're arm cashed out halfway through last season.
Kansas City Chiefs Forums - View Single Post - Brett Favre is a Viking! (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137994&postcount=8) !!!!!!!!!!

Sn@keIze
06-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Nope. Not a Viking yet.

Tho he probly will be.

The only thing you posted Aussie was the possibility and probability.

Here you go. Fresh off the grill from the NFL itself.

Favre discusses possible return with Vikings on cable show (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d810d7f3e&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

AussieChiefsFan
06-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Nope. Not a Viking yet.

Tho he probly will be.

The only thing you posted Aussie was the possibility and probability.

Here you go. Fresh off the grill from the NFL itself.

Favre discusses possible return with Vikings on cable show (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d810d7f3e&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true)
ok ok.