PDA

View Full Version : Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

ARKIESTEEL
06-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi I have just locked down my tickets to come watch the battle between the Steelers and the Chiefs Nov. 22.

Was wondering if section 113 row 14 was a pretty good seat or not? Its by the tunnel where the teams come out.

Well I know I am the enemy but I have always had respect for the Chiefs as you all used to play a hard nose run game and strong defense and I hope to see that day return very soon for you all.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Doug
"Arkiesteel"

Canada
06-19-2009, 09:17 AM
Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead seating (http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/seating/)

There are no bad seats in Arrowhead!!

dbolan
06-19-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi I have just locked down my tickets to come watch the battle between the Steelers and the Chiefs Nov. 22.

Was wondering if section 113 row 14 was a pretty good seat or not? Its by the tunnel where the teams come out.

Well I know I am the enemy but I have always had respect for the Chiefs as you all used to play a hard nose run game and strong defense and I hope to see that day return very soon for you all.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Doug
"Arkiesteel"

You will enjoy it....However, I would not encourage wearing a ton of Steeler attire! LOL! I have seen some of the oppositions fans get verbally thrashed pretty when over doing it! LOLOLOL!

However, You will enjoy the visit...great stadium to be in!

Three7s
06-19-2009, 11:29 AM
From the games I've been too, it isn't too fun being an opposing fan at Arrowhead. Just be happy you aren't a Bronco or Raider fan.

dbolan
06-19-2009, 01:08 PM
From the games I've been too, it isn't too fun being an opposing fan at Arrowhead. Just be happy you aren't a Bronco or Raider fan.

Rodger that!

The first game I went to...Back in about '89-'90...There was a guy wearing 100% Bronco attire...He could be compared to Canada on the level of dress....Anyways, he got cussed soooooo bad, I actually felt sorry for him...Kinda...Sorta...Nah, not really! LMAO!!!

He should have dressed down!!

Canada
06-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Rodger that!

The first game I went to...Back in about '89-'90...There was a guy wearing 100% Bronco attire...He could be compared to Canada on the level of dress....Anyways, he got cussed soooooo bad, I actually felt sorry for him...Kinda...Sorta...Nah, not really! LMAO!!!

He should have dressed down!!

Never dress down, just be prepared to baKC up your team!! I catch sh!t in every stadium I go to but its all fun in the end.(Until I get drunk and the ighting begins!!) I think most KC Fans will treat opposing team fans with a lot of respect (unless they get out of line) Cheer for your team and show respect for your opponent and everyone will have fun. We had a Steelers fan at the opener with us last season!! :bananen_smilies046:

My first time at Arrowhead was KC v SF and I travelled with 2 49ers fans and one of them comes back to KC with me every year because he has such a good time!! :bananen_smilies046:

GlennBree
06-19-2009, 01:19 PM
NEVER BE AFRAID TO WEAR YOUR CHIEFS COLORS......(or your favorite team)....If you are a TRUE fan...you ALWAYS wear it LOUD AND PROUD!!!!

Chiefster
06-20-2009, 12:35 AM
Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead seating (http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/seating/)

There are no bad seats in Arrowhead!!

This is true!

ARKIESTEEL
06-22-2009, 08:36 AM
Came up in 2003 (the last season of Tommy ball) to KC and for the most part the KC fans was fair to be around. I had all my Steelers stuff on and the only time I had any problems was in the restroom where I took a pretty good cussing. There was fun ribbing going on out in the parking lot but its was for the most part good natured and I know that is just part of it. The bathroom thing was a little over the top as I was told that I was fixing to get beat to death which I just finished taking a leak so I walked on. Thanks for all the input look for me I will have on my Jack Lambert Jersey with my wife in her Jeff Reed Jersey and I will buy you a beer.

Later

Doug

Canada
06-22-2009, 08:38 AM
Came up in 2003 (the last season of Tommy ball) to KC and for the most part the KC fans was fair to be around. I had all my Steelers stuff on and the only time I had any problems was in the restroom where I took a pretty good cussing. There was fun ribbing going on out in the parking lot but its was for the most part good natured and I know that is just part of it. The bathroom thing was a little over the top as I was told that I was fixing to get beat to death which I just finished taking a leak so I walked on. Thanks for all the input look for me I will have on my Jack Lambert Jersey with my wife in her Jeff Reed Jersey and I will buy you a beer.

Later

Doug

You had me at Beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
06-22-2009, 09:51 AM

Guess you lost me there??

Canada
06-22-2009, 02:44 PM
So you aren't going to buy me a beer?

ARKIESTEEL
06-22-2009, 02:48 PM
So you aren't going to buy me a beer?

No I plan to buy you one just didnt follow what you was saying in your post before this one. I am from Arkansas and that means I am a little on the slow side!!

Chiefster
06-22-2009, 03:04 PM
No I plan to buy you one just didnt follow what you was saying in your post before this one. I am from Arkansas and that means I am a little on the slow side!!

YouTube - Dueling Banjos - Steve Martin & The Muppets

ARKIESTEEL
06-22-2009, 03:06 PM
nice one!!

Chiefster
06-22-2009, 03:14 PM
nice one!!

:D :bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
06-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Do you all think that the Steelers fans will be out in force like they are at most away games or do you think that the die hard Chiefs fans will keep their tickets? Seems that ever away game I have been to that the parking lot and stadium is at least 1/3 full of black and gold?

Chiefster
06-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Do you all think that the Steelers fans will be out in force like they are at most away games...
Yes, and

...or do you think that the die hard Chiefs fans will keep their tickets?

Yes. :D

Canada
06-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Do you all think that the Steelers fans will be out in force like they are at most away games or do you think that the die hard Chiefs fans will keep their tickets? Seems that ever away game I have been to that the parking lot and stadium is at least 1/3 full of black and gold?

You might notice a few specs of black in the Sea of Red!! :bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
06-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Yes, and

Yes. :D

How can yes be true for both answers?

ARKIESTEEL
06-22-2009, 04:00 PM
You might notice a few specs of black in the Sea of Red!! :bananen_smilies046:

And what would you call a few specs? Under 10,000 Steelers fans there? I would guess that you will see between 15,000 to 25,000 Steelers fans for that game.

Canada
06-22-2009, 04:38 PM
And what would you call a few specs? Under 10,000 Steelers fans there? I would guess that you will see between 15,000 to 25,000 Steelers fans for that game.

You will see a LOT of Red. I have never been to see the Steelers play but having won the SB last season, I imagine there will be a fair number of fans there!! I think 1/4 of the stadium is pushing it a bit though!!

Chiefster
06-22-2009, 06:06 PM
You will see a LOT of Red. I have never been to see the Steelers play but having won the SB last season, I imagine there will be a fair number of fans there!! I think 1/4 of the stadium is pushing it a bit though!!

Agreed!

ARKIESTEEL
06-23-2009, 09:08 AM

I would say 1/4 would be on the small side of just how many Steelers fans show up. I have been to Dallas, Nashville, St Louis, Washington DC, Houston and all of them had at least 1/3 Steelers fans there. I would not think that KC would be much differnt. Now I am not saying that as a cut towards how diehard you all are as fans its just the way Steelers fans show up.

If there was a way to prove it I would sure make a bet with you!!

Canada
06-23-2009, 09:13 AM
I would say 1/4 would be on the small side of just how many Steelers fans show up. I have been to Dallas, Nashville, St Louis, Washington DC, Houston and all of them had at least 1/3 Steelers fans there. I would not think that KC would be much differnt. Now I am not saying that as a cut towards how diehard you all are as fans its just the way Steelers fans show up.

If we have a half decent team then tickets will not be too easy to come by. We have had 6 wins in 2 years and if we are playing good football Chiefs nation will be out there n full force. If we are winless then you will most likely see a lot more Steelers fans. There is a member of the boards here that came to the opener with us last season!! Either way man, you will have a blast and maybe a drunken bender will land me in KC for that game somehow!! :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
06-23-2009, 09:19 AM

With the economy and unemployment running rappant everywhere you look, I really don't see 18,000-20,000 steelers fans making the trip to KC to watch this game. I'm sure even die-hard steelers fans are getting squeezed by this national disaster...

ARKIESTEEL
06-23-2009, 10:12 AM
If we have a half decent team then tickets will not be too easy to come by. We have had 6 wins in 2 years and if we are playing good football Chiefs nation will be out there n full force. If we are winless then you will most likely see a lot more Steelers fans. There is a member of the boards here that came to the opener with us last season!! Either way man, you will have a blast and maybe a drunken bender will land me in KC for that game somehow!! :bananen_smilies046:

I know I will have fun either way it turns out!

Canada
06-23-2009, 10:14 AM
I know I will have fun either way it turns out!

I'm sure you will!! :bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
06-23-2009, 10:16 AM
With the economy and unemployment running rappant everywhere you look, I really don't see 18,000-20,000 steelers fans making the trip to KC to watch this game. I'm sure even die-hard steelers fans are getting squeezed by this national disaster...

You may be right? I know this much there are 15+ fans coming from the Fayetteville Arkansas area with me to watch this game that tickets are already bought and paid for. I guess what I am saying is from past experince and just knowing that folks from even this little town are showing up and that I know of 3 other fan clubs that are bringing crowds I would guess you all are in for a bunch of black and gold.

You all seem like good folks so dont take this as me trying to start a ruckus.

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 11:55 AM
You may be right? I know this much there are 15+ fans coming from the Fayetteville Arkansas area with me to watch this game that tickets are already bought and paid for. I guess what I am saying is from past experince and just knowing that folks from even this little town are showing up and that I know of 3 other fan clubs that are bringing crowds I would guess you all are in for a bunch of black and gold.

You all seem like good folks so dont take this as me trying to start a ruckus.

You seem like a pretty decent person to me. :bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
06-23-2009, 12:33 PM
You seem like a pretty decent person to me. :bananen_smilies046:

Thanks buddy! I was afraid I would get fried coming on here looking for info, but everyone seems to be pretty helpful and friendly of course besides that Canada guy LOL!:lol:

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks buddy! I was afraid I would get fried coming on here looking for info, but everyone seems to be pretty helpful and friendly of course besides that Canada guy LOL!:lol:

My pleasure bud.

Canada is cool; you'll not find too many as passionate about our Chiefs as him.

ARKIESTEEL
06-23-2009, 12:48 PM
My pleasure bud.

Canada is cool; you'll not find too many as passionate about our Chiefs as him.

Was just messing around he seems like a pretty good guy.

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Was just messing around he seems like a pretty good guy.

Yeah, I know. :)

The one thing that most all fans around the NFL have in common is that we are "Football" fans. :yahoo:

Welcome to the "Crowd". :bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
06-23-2009, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I know. :)

The one thing that most all fans around the NFL have in common is that we are "Football" fans. :yahoo:

Welcome to the "Crowd". :bananen_smilies046:

thanks man

Canada
06-23-2009, 03:40 PM

You want me to be helpful, I could start educating you on why you should be a Chiefs fan!! :D:bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
06-23-2009, 03:53 PM
You want me to be helpful, I could start educating you on why you should be a Chiefs fan!! :D:bananen_smilies046:

Hmmmm that would be a tuff road for you to take off on! Would require at least one tat being removed, a divorce, selling untold thousands of dollars of Steelers stuff, turning my back on many folks I have made friends with over the years and so on and so fourth. Might be a lot more easy if you just come on over to my side :bananen_smilies046: ! I can offer good food free beer and SIX SUPER BOWL wins

What say you?

Canada
06-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Hmmmm that would be a tuff road for you to take off on! Would require at least one tat being removed, a divorce, selling untold thousands of dollars of Steelers stuff, turning my back on many folks I have made friends with over the years and so on and so fourth. Might be a lot more easy if you just come on over to my side :bananen_smilies046: ! I can offer good food free beer and SIX SUPER BOWL wins

What say you?

Hmmmm that would be a tuff road for you to take off on! Would require at least one tat being removed, selling untold thousands of dollars of Chiefs stuff, turning my back on many folks I have made friends with over the years and so on and so fourth. Might be a lot more easy if you just come on over to my side :bananen_smilies046: ! I can offer good food better beer and the best tailgate on the planet!!

Besides, I only asked "if" you wanted me to be helpful!! :bananen_smilies046:

Although, the free beer thing was a nice try!! :drunkhb:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/08/5.jpg

ARKIESTEEL
06-23-2009, 04:05 PM
pretty cool tat should not be any big deal having it taken off :yahoo: .

I have the Steelers helment on my right arm. It does not look as good as it once did as I got a perfect round scar right in the face mask of the tat (never let them tell you them damn paintball guns dont hurt).

I doubt that we are going to bring the other over to his side so maybe we should just agree that I like the Steelers and you wrong :lol:

Just messing with you man I can tell you are a diehard fan just like me and I respect that no matter who you pull for (except the Bengals, Browns, and Ravens just saying you know)

tornadospotter
06-23-2009, 05:33 PM

Later

Doug

Me Too!!
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd. You will love Arrowhead! It is a great place.

ARKIESTEEL
06-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Also in the middle of all this banter back and fourth with you fine gentlemen I am trying to get a Steelers fan club of NW Arkansas pulled together I am calling it STEELRAZOR kind of a mix between Steelers and Razorbacks. I have bought the rights to that name and have paid for hosting to have a web site made. I have also bought a message board to get it all started with. If any of you have any fan club/ message board advice I am all ears.

I keep feeling that soon I am going to be told to go to hell for asking all these questions on a Chiefs board.

Canada
06-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Also in the middle of all this banter back and fourth with you fine gentlemen I am trying to get a Steelers fan club of NW Arkansas pulled together I am calling it STEELRAZOR kind of a mix between Steelers and Razorbacks. I have bought the rights to that name and have paid for hosting to have a web site made. I have also bought a message board to get it all started with. If any of you have any fan club/ message board advice I am all ears.

I keep feeling that soon I am going to be told to go to hell for asking all these questions on a Chiefs board.

Go to Hell!! :D

If you want a successful board, you should make it a Chiefs site!! :bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
06-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Go to Hell!! :D

If you want a successful board, you should make it a Chiefs site!! :bananen_smilies046:

I guess if I wasnt nice I would say I would rather have a successful team than a successful board, but seeing how I am nice I wont say that :mob: :lol:

Canada
06-24-2009, 11:11 AM
I guess if I wasnt nice I would say I would rather have a successful team than a successful board, but seeing how I am nice I wont say that :mob: :lol:

That was last year, Steelers will lose again someday but these boards will always kick as$!! :tongue:

ARKIESTEEL
06-24-2009, 11:17 AM
That was last year, Steelers will lose again someday but these boards will always kick as$!! :tongue:

well that is true we are due to have a bad year someday just wont be in the next say 3 to 4 years if I had to guess.

There was a time when I would have said that both of our teams was always going to be up in the running for the playoffs.

You all have hit a rocky patch in the road which we are due for when we have to rebuild after Ben and a few others leave. I hope that day is a long ways away for us.

Canada
06-24-2009, 11:28 AM
well that is true we are due to have a bad year someday just wont be in the next say 3 to 4 years if I had to guess.

There was a time when I would have said that both of our teams was always going to be up in the running for the playoffs.

You all have hit a rocky patch in the road which we are due for when we have to rebuild after Ben and a few others leave. I hope that day is a long ways away for us.

Hopefully it is just a short fall to the bottom for us. Last two years have sucked pretty hard. I like the Steelers so its hard to make fun of your team (that and the 6 SBs makes it kinda hard too!!) My buddy is a Steelers fan so I gotta hear it from him all the time. He makes me keep a Steelers beer mug in my garage for him!! :bananen_smilies046:

I secretly rub it on my bum when hes not around and laugh when he drinks out of it!! :lol: (j/k)

ARKIESTEEL
06-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Hopefully it is just a short fall to the bottom for us. Last two years have sucked pretty hard. I like the Steelers so its hard to make fun of your team (that and the 6 SBs makes it kinda hard too!!) My buddy is a Steelers fan so I gotta hear it from him all the time. He makes me keep a Steelers beer mug in my garage for him!! :bananen_smilies046:

I secretly rub it on my bum when hes not around and laugh when he drinks out of it!! :lol: (j/k)

Big man you need to come down for that Steelers game I bet me and you would have a big time

Canada
06-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Big man you need to come down for that Steelers game I bet me and you would have a big time

I have not ruled it out yet!! :bananen_smilies046:

ARKIESTEEL
06-24-2009, 04:33 PM
I have not ruled it out yet!! :bananen_smilies046:

I dont think Nov. 22 in KC would be too warm for you north of the border types would it :lol:

Canada
06-25-2009, 11:52 AM
I dont think Nov. 22 in KC would be too warm for you north of the border types would it :lol:

I played football in nothing but a pair of shorts in -28 degrees on SB Sunday a couple of years ago so nothing get too cold for me!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
06-25-2009, 11:55 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

ARKIESTEEL
06-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Guess it goes without saying that your nuts!!

Canada
06-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Guess it goes without saying that your nuts!!

...were in my chest!! :lol:

GlennBree
06-25-2009, 07:14 PM
but you beat me to it! :funnypost: :lol:

AussieChiefsFan
06-26-2009, 08:05 AM
That is the reason I enclosed my deck, so I don't run through snow in the winter to get in my hot tub! LMAO! YOUR INSAINE DUDE!!!!!!!!
That good ol' Canada.:D

ARKIESTEEL
06-26-2009, 08:29 AM
Hey at Arrowhead do they get upset about them cardboard "port a potties" I was thinking about bringing a fridge box and a bucket to use as a bathroom??

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 12:41 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Didn't you lay down in the snow and make a "snow angel" after that? :D

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 12:44 AM
The cause of making a snow angel with no shirt on is; frostbite on the back. Nasty...............

:D

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 12:57 AM
The cause of making a snow angel with no shirt on is; frostbite on the back. Nasty...............

Meh, depends on the length of exposer and the amount of ingested alcohol. :D

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 12:58 AM
Meh, depends on the length of exposer and the amount of ingested alcohol. :D
Coph Coph*

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 01:00 AM
Coph Coph*

???

I'm old and don't understand you youngsters slang. :wheelchair:

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 01:02 AM
???

I'm old and don't understand you youngsters slang. :wheelchair:
I've been sick since the friday before last. I'm pretty much better now though, that was just a [what do do nnow] coph.:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 01:03 AM
I've been sick since the friday before last. I'm pretty much better now though, that was just a [what do do nnow] coph.:bananen_smilies046:

Oh, you mean cough???

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 01:04 AM
Oh, you mean cough???
That's how you spell it?

tornadospotter
06-27-2009, 10:45 AM
My understanding of the story, from Canada, is he did play football, got in the hot tub to warm up, went back out to play football, hit the ground and lost a part of his body, and has never found it.:D

Canada
06-27-2009, 01:07 PM
My understanding of the story, from Canada, is he did play football, got in the hot tub to warm up, went back out to play football, hit the ground and lost a part of his body, and has never found it.:D

Sounds about right!! :bananen_smilies046:

FYI: If you are soaking wet and you try and slide belly first across the ice, it is very similar to licking a frozen metal pole!! Things stick.

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 04:50 PM
That's how you spell it?

That be it! :bananen_smilies046:

I don't wanna know.

Sounds about right!! :bananen_smilies046:

FYI: If you are soaking wet and you try and slide belly first across the ice, it is very similar to licking a frozen metal pole!! Things stick.

OUCH! Is that when you set the record for most beers consumed in a twenty-four hour period???

Canada
06-27-2009, 05:41 PM
That be it! :bananen_smilies046:

I don't wanna know.

OUCH! Is that when you set the record for most beers consumed in a twenty-four hour period???

Nope, my 33rd birthday. Drank 66 beers (but about 24 of them were on July 6 then sleep then the other 42 throughout the bender. I couldnt honestly tell you when it ended!! But this year will be 68!! :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Nope, my 33rd birthday. Drank 66 beers (but about 24 of them were on July 6 then sleep then the other 42 throughout the bender. I couldnt honestly tell you when it ended!! But this year will be 68!! :bananen_smilies046:
Can I call you the "Drinkster"?:lol:

Canada
06-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Can I call you the "Drinkster"?:lol:

You may.

I have a problem!! :drunkhb:

But it is a fun problem to have!! :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 09:02 PM
You may.

I have a problem!! :drunkhb:

But it is a fun problem to have!! :bananen_smilies046:Alrightio!

Canada
06-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Alrightio!

You wanna fight? :fighting0030:

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 09:04 PM
You wanna fight? :fighting0030:
Nope. Your an adult and I'm a kid.:D

Canada
06-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Nope. Your an adult and I'm a kid.:DLook, maybe your drunk or maybe Im drunk. Who knows at this point. All Im saying is that you dont have to yell at me cause all I am doing is what i am supposed to be doing and that is causing a disturbance so :p

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Look, maybe your drunk or maybe Im drunk. Who knows at this point. All Im saying is that you dont have to yell at me cause all I am doing is what i am supposed to be doing and that is causing a disturbance so :pI'm pretty sure that I'm NOT drunk. And if I was ever drunk before the age of 18 and made alot of trouble I would be in evan worse trouble. My parents wouldn't be happy. They're not strict parents though. (which is good):D:D

Canada
06-27-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that I'm NOT drunk. And if I was ever drunk before the age of 18 and made alot of trouble I would be in evan worse trouble. My parents wouldn't be happy. They're not strict parents though. (which is good):D:D

Wee man, I have been to Australia and I will be shocked if you dont have a beer before you turn 18 :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Wee man, I have been to Australia and I will be shocked if you dont have a beer before you turn 18 :bananen_smilies046:So will I!:D

Canada
06-27-2009, 09:23 PM
:bananen_smilies046:
So will I!:D:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 09:24 PM
:bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
06-28-2009, 01:08 AM

Throw yer liver a life preserver. :bananen_smilies046: :D

ARKIESTEEL
06-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Well Canada has hijacked my "arrowhead info" thread with his talk of trying to destroy his liver.

Guess I will ask my question again. Do the folks in the parking lot get upset over the "card board" portie johns you see folks set up or is that ok???

after you all answer we can see how much beer we can pour down our friend from the great white north :drunkhb: :toast2: :beer:

Canada
06-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Well Canada has hijacked my "arrowhead info" thread with his talk of trying to destroy his liver.

Guess I will ask my question again. Do the folks in the parking lot get upset over the "card board" portie johns you see folks set up or is that ok???

after you all answer we can see how much beer we can pour down our friend from the great white north :drunkhb: :toast2: :beer:

This is my thread!! I just let you use it!! THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/06/24.jpg

I think you can bring them in. I pissed in a bucket with a shower curtain around it last year!!

ARKIESTEEL
06-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the answer. Hope I am not veiwed like that raider guy thats on here I am trying like hell to get along and maybe even make a few buddies while I gather info for my up coming trip.

Does that throne stink of old beer? or do you make a new one ever weekend LOL

Canada
06-29-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the answer. Hope I am not veiwed like that raider guy thats on here I am trying like hell to get along and maybe even make a few buddies while I gather info for my up coming trip.

Does that throne stink of old beer? or do you make a new one ever weekend LOL

You are in several classes above that faidersfan my friend!! :bananen_smilies046:

And no, it does not stink of old beer. Do you leave beer in the bottle when you are done? :sign0104:

ARKIESTEEL
06-29-2009, 11:08 AM
I try not to, but some tends to escape and is not worth the fight to get at.

Canada
06-29-2009, 11:18 AM
I try not to, but some tends to escape and is not worth the fight to get at.
Its always worth the fight. But beer cost $42 a case here! :(

ARKIESTEEL
06-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Its always worth the fight. But beer cost $42 a case here! :(

I guess I would move. What kind of beer costs that much? I drink bud lite mostly and you can get it for around $22 a case or so. I mostly drink Jack Daniels and it has gone up to around $56 a half gallon

Canada
06-29-2009, 12:20 PM
I guess I would move. What kind of beer costs that much? I drink bud lite mostly and you can get it for around $22 a case or so. I mostly drink Jack Daniels and it has gone up to around $56 a half gallon

That is for 28 Budweiser. Ontario has the highest beer tax in the world.

ARKIESTEEL
06-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Well my tickets for the KC/Pittsburgh game came in the mail yesterday. I am stoked!!!