PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Sweep the Chiefs in '09

dbolan
06-19-2009, 01:03 PM
Well...I posted it in the title but I don't believe it!! However, I was browsing through the Raiders discussion forum yesterday and ran across a prediction thread in which the fans, of course, predicted their Wins and Losses.

To my surprise...And I am SERIOUS here....MOST of them had a sweep of US, a split with the Broncs and 2 losses to the Bolts.

Lord...That is no respect! LMAO!!

pbatrucker
06-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Did you exspect anything differant from the Faders chumps!!!!! Hell you would have to be pretty slow to route for an Al Davis abortion.
:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
06-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Well...I posted it in the title but I don't believe it!! However, I was browsing through the Raiders discussion forum yesterday and ran across a prediction thread in which the fans, of course, predicted their Wins and Losses.

To my surprise...And I am SERIOUS here....MOST of them had a sweep of US, a split with the Broncs and 2 losses to the Bolts.

Lord...That is no respect! LMAO!!

I am sure they predicted that over the last 6 years and we all see how well that worked out for them!! :bananen_smilies046:

Jinx
06-19-2009, 04:55 PM
I am sure they predicted that over the last 6 years and we all see how well that worked out for them!! :bananen_smilies046:

2008, week 2 | Raiders 23 - Chiefs 8

I'm sure you guys predicted a sweep of us the last two years as well... until we split with you in last year and the year before. Having said that, I promise I'm not here to troll...

Optimism is one of the key ingredients to being a fan year in and year out. The way I see it Oak, Den and KC are probably a LOT closer than you think right now.

If a fan thinks that three of four teams in the division are neck and neck... they will probably pick their team to win out of optimism. Not to mention they follow their team more closely so their offseason moves stick out in their mind more than the moves of other teams. Every fan is like that really.

At least most Raider homers still aren't predicting we sweep SD. As much as I think SD is on the decline... they are still heads and shoulders above the other three. The best (sensible) prediction any of us could hope for is splitting with SD.

You, being a fan of KC - will probably pick KC to sweep Oakland. I'm a Raiders fan so I would pick us to sweep you (or more probably split with you), etc...

A group of Raiders fans saying we will sweep you is not that far fetched. Just as it isn't that far fetched to hear KC fans predicting a sweep of Oakland. Neither of us are fielding the same team as last year.

Here's to the season. :drunkhb:

Canada
06-19-2009, 05:39 PM

:drunkhb:

And who won the second game? Now refer back to 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003. Its been a ong time since Oakland swept anyone so I do doubt that it will happen this season!! :bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
06-19-2009, 05:43 PM
And who won the second game? Now refer back to 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003. Its been a ong time since Oakland swept anyone so I do doubt that it will happen this season!! :bananen_smilies046:

LOL exactly, Hell if Oakland played in the NFC North I doubt they could even sweep the Lions.

GlennBree
06-19-2009, 06:59 PM
LOL exactly, Hell if Oakland played in the NFC North I doubt they could even sweep the Lions.

poor Oakland........can't get any love........

unless it's the fact that I LOVE to HATE them!!!

slc chief
06-19-2009, 07:34 PM
nobody is ever going to accuse gaider fans of being the brightest stars in the sky

tornadospotter
06-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Hey, we have some fader fans that are members and do post respectfully. So lets show some respect to these poor lost souls.

jmlamerson
06-19-2009, 09:34 PM
A group of Raiders fans saying we will sweep you is not that far fetched. Just as it isn't that far fetched to hear KC fans predicting a sweep of Oakland. Neither of us are fielding the same team as last year.

The Chiefs have a new GM, head coach, schemes, and QB.

The Raiders have the same GM, head coach, schemes, and QB.

You sure they're really comparable? Especially because our owner doesn't need to drink the blood of children to survive this season.

Big Daddy Tek
06-19-2009, 09:47 PM
As long as you have a 90 year old, decrepade owner with skin disease, who drools on a towel that rest's upon his lap, dresses like evil knievel and trades coaches for draft picks, YOU WILL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL!!

AkChief49
06-19-2009, 10:44 PM
The dude is entitled to his opinion. But, the fact remains we own the W/L all time against everyone in this division. including the former AFC west Seahawks. Also we have swept the other teams more than they swept us in a season.Season sweeps: KC-15 Donks-11 KC-16 Faders-12 KC-14 SD-12 KC-14 Seattle-11.

AkChief49
06-19-2009, 10:45 PM
The Chiefs have a new GM, head coach, schemes, and QB.

The Raiders have the same GM, head coach, schemes, and QB.

You sure they're really comparable? Especially because our owner doesn't need to drink the blood of children to survive this season.
That is funny!!! true, but funny

Chiefster
06-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Your a Faider fan and you have 1 post,hmmmI think it's safe to call it,
Troll Alert Troll Alert!

I don't like sharing the same air let alone the same,cyber space with any Faiger Gayders. Can't we get a rule implimented to rule all of them out of here? I know Coach prolly won't do it but damn I hate them *******s, ALL FAIDERFVCKS MUST DIE!!!!!
:1408:http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/06/13.jpg:violent-smiley-041:

He is neither trolling nor being disrespectful and is as welcome to, respectfully, post his opinions here as much as anyone; including you or me. We are a public forum dedicated to honoring the Chiefs, but welcome anyone.

Chiefster
06-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey, we have some fader fans that are members and do post respectfully. So lets show some respect to these poor lost souls.

Exactly!

Three7s
06-21-2009, 08:07 AM
Wow, this is one of the nicer Raider fans I've seen post and everyone's wanting to throw him out on his butt.

Sorry about the welcoming committee, Jinx, and welcome! However, I must respectfully disagree about being swept, I think it'll probably be a split like the last couple of years.

Chiefster
06-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Wow, this is one of the nicer Raider fans I've seen post and everyone's wanting to throw him out on his butt.

Sorry about the welcoming committee, Jinx, and welcome! However, I must respectfully disagree about being swept, I think it'll probably be a split like the last couple of years.

Ditto!

Bike
06-21-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't like sharing the same air let alone the same,cyber space with any Faiger Gayders. Can't we get a rule implimented to rule all of them out of here? I know Coach prolly won't do it.
:1408:http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/06/13.jpg:violent-smiley-041:
How old are you? Really.
Why wouldn't you want to hear opposing views of our rival raider fans? I would like to see fans of all our opponents posting on ChiefsCrowd. As long as they are respectful - bring 'em on.

jmlamerson
06-21-2009, 12:41 PM
How old are you? Really.
Why wouldn't you want to hear opposing views of our rival raider fans? I would like to see fans of all our opponents posting on ChiefsCrowd. As long as they are respectful - bring 'em on.

KansasCityChris wrote elsewhere on this site that he was in his late 40s.

AussieChiefsFan
06-21-2009, 10:43 PM
I don't like sharing the same air let alone the same,cyber space with any Faiger Gayders. Can't we get a rule implimented to rule all of them out of here? I know Coach prolly won't do it.
:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

I'm sure you guys predicted a sweep of us the last two years as well... until we split with you in last year and the year before. Having said that, I promise I'm not here to troll...

Optimism is one of the key ingredients to being a fan year in and year out. The way I see it Oak, Den and KC are probably a LOT closer than you think right now.

If a fan thinks that three of four teams in the division are neck and neck... they will probably pick their team to win out of optimism. Not to mention they follow their team more closely so their offseason moves stick out in their mind more than the moves of other teams. Every fan is like that really.

At least most Raider homers still aren't predicting we sweep SD. As much as I think SD is on the decline... they are still heads and shoulders above the other three. The best (sensible) prediction any of us could hope for is splitting with SD.

You, being a fan of KC - will probably pick KC to sweep Oakland. I'm a Raiders fan so I would pick us to sweep you (or more probably split with you), etc...

Here's to the season. :drunkhb:Yeah, what "canada" said, remember 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007.

AND BTW you signed up for this site in march last year, what have ya been doing this whole time! LOL

dbolan
06-22-2009, 08:22 AM
He is neither trolling nor being disrespectful and is as welcome to, respectfully, post his opinions here as much as anyone; including you or me. We are a public forum dedicated to honoring the Chiefs, but welcome anyone.

I agree 100%. I have posted on boards of other teams in our division and have gooten nothing but great compliments with an open door to continue posting.

If you go in being a D*CK about it, which is usually what trolls do, then that can be a different story! LOL!

Canada
06-22-2009, 08:33 AM
Most of the members here who are faider fans have been pretty cool in my experience.

Chiefster
06-22-2009, 11:32 AM
I agree 100%. I have posted on boards of other teams in our division and have gooten nothing but great compliments with an open door to continue posting.

If you go in being a D*CK about it, which is usually what trolls do, then that can be a different story! LOL!

This and...

Most of the members here who are faider fans have been pretty cool in my experience.

This! :sign0098:

Chiefster
06-22-2009, 11:35 AM
:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:
Yeah, what "canada" said, remember 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007.

AND BTW you signed up for this site in march last year, what have ya been doing this whole time! LOL

Some people sign up and just lurk, which is fine BTW.

Three7s
06-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I have no problem with other team's fans here as long as they're respectful.

But if they're trolls, then they better stay away from me! Trolling trolls is pretty fun.

AussieChiefsFan
06-22-2009, 11:47 PM
Some people sign up and just lurk, which is fine BTW.
Rightio!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 12:13 AM
Rightio!:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-23-2009, 12:39 AM

tornadospotter
06-23-2009, 12:44 AM
I am casting out a line for Chiefs Fans, I am trolling this forum! I think I will find some!

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 12:47 AM
I am casting out a line for Chiefs Fans, I am trolling this forum! I think I will find some!

HA! :lol:

tornadospotter
06-23-2009, 12:50 AM
I did!!! Find some.
:11:

Bike
06-23-2009, 09:33 AM
I have been a fan for 42 yrs, that means I am 42 yrs old. That has nothing to do with how I feel towards the Flaiders. I suppose that Bike determines things by age, must be young still. I would consider that inmaturity on his part but then again if I say that I am personally attacking him. I am just not the same kind of fan towards Oakland Flamers as I am towards other teams. I truely hate them. BTW how old are you Bike and JM?(Hitting 2 birds with one stone.)
Nope. I form opinions of people by what they post. Flogging fader fans just for visiting our site is a good definition of immaturity imo.
btw I'm old enough to fart dust.:D

jmlamerson
06-23-2009, 10:11 AM
I have been a fan for 42 yrs, that means I am 42 yrs old. That has nothing to do with how I feel towards the Flaiders. I suppose that Bike determines things by age, must be young still. I would consider that inmaturity on his part but then again if I say that I am personally attacking him. I am just not the same kind of fan towards Oakland Flamers as I am towards other teams. I truely hate them. BTW how old are you Bike and JM?(Hitting 2 birds with one stone.)

You would think in 42 years that you would have learned to spell and write sentences that people can read.

But here we are.

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 11:59 AM
I think this one has run it's course.