PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day

Vanilla Garilla
06-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. This is our day today, so lets enjoy it.

My day got started with breakfast in bed, then i was presented with a new fitted Chiefs hat, and A Wet/dry electric razor so i can shave my head in the shower. Its been a good morning, I hope all of you have a great day as well.:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
06-21-2009, 10:33 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. This is our day today, so lets enjoy it.

My day got started with breakfast in bed, then i was presented with a new fitted Chiefs hat, and A Wet/dry electric razor so i can shave my head in the shower. Its been a good morning, I hope all of you have a great day as well.:bananen_smilies046:

Right back at ya buddy!:bananen_smilies046:

pbatrucker
06-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Thanks, and all the DADDY"S have a great day.

GlennBree
06-21-2009, 01:59 PM
Happy Fathers day to all you Dad's!!! I hope you enjoy your day! Too bad there isn't Chiefs Football on!! LOL!

tornadospotter
06-21-2009, 02:42 PM
Thanks, and Happy Fathers Day to you dads.

Bike
06-21-2009, 03:43 PM
My Fathers day is away from home at work. Yuk.
Happy Fathers Day to all Dads.

Chiefster
06-22-2009, 03:23 PM
I had an interesting Fathers Day.

First: I woke up to find that my dog had escaped the confines of the fenced in back yard. I noticed him just on the other side of the southwest gate when I let our house dog out for her morning..."air". So, I opened the gate and he came trotting back into the back yard. I then took that opportunity to put on appropriate attire and then investigate to see exactly where he had made his great escape, and when I came back found him, once again, outside the fenced area on the other side of the West fence. I got him back into the back yard via the North gate and proceeded with my investigation only to find a rather large gap between the the West fence (owned by our neighbor) and the corner of my neighbors garage. I place a large piece of plywood a crossed the gap and secured it as best I could and went back into the house to get ready for church, a few minutes later I went back to check on him only to find that I had not secured the plywood nearly well enough. It took about twenty minutes to locate Ralfy this time, and this time he earned himself some time on the chain until I can better plug up the gap.

Then, after church while on our way to the Father-in-laws house the wife gets stopped by the local Constable and ticketed for exceeding the posted speed limit by 10 MPH and given a $110.00 (including court cost) speeding ticket.

All in all it was a great day! :rolleyes:

tornadospotter
06-22-2009, 06:03 PM
I had an interesting Fathers Day.

First: I woke up to find that my dog had escaped the confines of the fenced in back yard. I noticed him just on the other side of the southwest gate when I let our house dog out for her morning..."air". So, I opened the gate and he came trotting back into the back yard. I then took that opportunity to put on appropriate attire and then investigate to see exactly where he had made his great escape, and when I came back found him, once again, outside the fenced area on the other side of the West fence. I got him back into the back yard via the North gate and proceeded with my investigation only to find a rather large gap between the the West fence (owned by our neighbor) and the corner of my neighbors garage. I place a large piece of plywood a crossed the gap and secured it as best I could and went back into the house to get ready for church, a few minutes later I went back to check on him only to find that I had not secured the plywood nearly well enough. It took about twenty minutes to locate Ralfy this time, and this time he earned himself some time on the chain until I can better plug up the gap.

Then, after church while on our way to the Father-in-laws house the wife gets stopped by the local Constable and ticketed for exceeding the posted speed limit by 10 MPH and given a $110.00 (including court cost) speeding ticket.

All in all it was a great day! :rolleyes:
In my experience in married life, You probably did something wrong that made your wife exceed the speed limit and then got her pulled over and fined!
Its all your fault.
:11::D

Chiefster
06-22-2009, 06:48 PM
In my experience in married life, You probably did something wrong that made your wife exceed the speed limit and then got her pulled over and fined!
Its all your fault.
:11::D

You sir are correct. At this point in my married life I have found that should the Sun suddenly super nova completely obliterating life as we know it then it would somehow be my fault. :lol:

tornadospotter
06-22-2009, 11:23 PM
You sir are correct. At this point in my married life I have found that should the Sun suddenly super nova completely obliterating life as we know it then it would somehow be my fault. :lol:
Yes, Yes, unless it is my fault!:11:Our wife's will inform us, I am sure of that.

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 01:28 AM
Yes, Yes, unless it is my fault!:11:Our wife's will inform us, I am sure of that.

HA! They probably will confer telepathically and come to a consensus giving us both the blame equally.

AussieChiefsFan
06-23-2009, 01:39 AM
HA! They probably will confer telepathically and come to a consensus giving us both the blame equally.
ooooooooook................?

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 01:43 AM

When you're an old married guy like me you'll understand.

AkChief49
06-23-2009, 02:05 AM
Yes, Yes, unless it is my fault!:11:Our wife's will inform us, I am sure of that.shhhhhhhhhhhh! they(wives) are all related..shhh.:undwech:

tornadospotter
06-23-2009, 02:06 AM

When you're an old married guy like me you'll understand.
And me.