View Full Version : Thread Closers Poll

dbolan
06-23-2009, 12:57 PM
For KansasCityChris and JMLamerson:

:lol:

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 01:28 PM
They do love to hate each other.

you forgot to put: "...before they get banned." (Just kidding)

dbolan
06-23-2009, 01:36 PM
They do love to hate each other.

you forgot to put: "...before they get banned." (Just kidding)

If you were to ban them for a day...Can I push the button? LMAO!!! Of COURSE, I am kidding!!

There are some of us that pick at one another but that is part of the circus...I mean entertainment here, right? LOL

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 01:41 PM
If you were to ban them for a day...Can I push the button? LMAO!!! Of COURSE, I am kidding!!

There are some of us that pick at one another but that is part of the circus...I mean entertainment here, right? LOL

Yup, as long as it's in jest. :D

dbolan
06-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Hey Chiefster....You did not vote!!

LMAO!

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Hey Chiefster....You did not vote!!

LMAO!

I'm emplamenting the "wait and see" philosophy.

jmlamerson
06-23-2009, 02:14 PM
You know, I was nothing but polite to KansasCityChris until he (wrongly) claimed that I wasn't a real fan. And (wrongly) claiming that I have been nothing but negative about the Chiefs. Hell, I've been nothing but sunny about the Pioli/Haley era. I'm a fairly negative guy. I was pissed off for most of 2008 at many of the Chiefs players, all coaches not named Chan Gailey, and at every front office loser ruining the team. I still have problems with some players (McIntosh, Page, Morgan, etc.), but if anyone can point me to a place where I've said anything but that we're on the right track now, I'll give you $20.

And if it were someone we at least respected, I wouldn't have been as angry. I mean, dbolan, you're wrong about many, many things. But you are at least wrong for the right reasons. But come on, should I have to take insults from the likes of KansasCityChris?

yashi
06-23-2009, 02:35 PM
You know, I was nothing but polite to KansasCityChris until he (wrongly) claimed that I wasn't a real fan. And (wrongly) claiming that I have been nothing but negative about the Chiefs. Hell, I've been nothing but sunny about the Pioli/Haley era. I'm a fairly negative guy. I was pissed off for most of 2008 at many of the Chiefs players, all coaches not named Chan Gailey, and at every front office loser ruining the team. I still have problems with some players (McIntosh, Page, Morgan, etc.), but if anyone can point me to a place where I've said anything but that we're on the right track now, I'll give you $20.

And if it were someone we at least respected, I wouldn't have been as angry. I mean, dbolan, you're wrong about many, many things. But you are at least wrong for the right reasons. But come on, should I have to take insults from the likes of KansasCityChris?

Maybe you should stop being so "inmature".

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 03:43 PM

Being insulting is not what where about here, I closed the threads before things got too far out of line because I could see where the tone was heading.

Bike
06-23-2009, 03:50 PM
I didn't notice JM being insulting. He was just defending himself - the same as I would had. If there is a thread that should be closed - its this one. (JMHO).

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 04:55 PM
I didn't notice JM being insulting. He was just defending himself - the same as I would had. If there is a thread that should be closed - its this one. (JMHO).

Agreed.

Chiefster
06-23-2009, 04:57 PM
I actually agree about the bold in Bikes post that this thread is a direct attack on myself and JM. Chiefster, I would appreciate it if you would close it as it is un called for. We are handling our situation off the board and this is a direct thread posted to fire the situation more.

Thread closed.