PDA

View Full Version : Raiders n Chiefs

Raiders4life
06-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Now, i dont want to start anything and i just want a good conversation. I havent come here to start up any **** i just wanna see what the rivals are up too. I must say that i have some respect for kansas city...i have none for denver or san diego! That doesnt mean i like yall any..i just have respect. So how ya guys think ur gonna do this upcoming season? Cant wait for week 2 at ur place. Gonna be a good game, always is.

Three7s
06-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey man, nice to see some classy Raiders fans!

We've made some pretty solid acquisitions, but I'm trying not to get too hyped up about it, at least until preseason starts. Most of us are looking at 6-8 wins, depending on a lot of things.

Raiders4life
06-24-2009, 10:43 PM
I know what ya mean man. Cant help but get optimistic...but a lot goes into it, A LOT of ifs. Im just hopin for both teams too be competitive and its very possible. I do know both teams are headed in the right direction with some talent to work with. Talent and optimism go only so far though. So yall are gunna be running a hybrid D this year i hear of?

pbatrucker
06-25-2009, 12:27 AM
I'm predicting between 7-9 and 9-7 anything better than that can I get a HELL YEA!!!!
:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Yeah I'm also predicting 7-9 to 9-7. Actually IMO we can improve by 10 wins too (12-4) like the dolphins and falcons did!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
06-25-2009, 01:53 AM
Yeah I'm also predicting 7-9 to 9-7. Actually IMO we can improve by 10 wins too (12-4) like the dolphins and falcons did!:bananen_smilies046:

Apples and oranges there buddy, but anything is possible.

tornadospotter
06-25-2009, 02:06 AM
I love to hate the raiders, to me that is the biggest!, game on the schedule, then the donks! So I say to you, I love the rivalry, and raiders suck, but we love al davis!:D
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd.

AussieChiefsFan
06-25-2009, 08:05 AM
I love to hate the raiders, to me that is the biggest!, game on the schedule, then the donks! So I say to you, I love the rivalry, and raiders suck, but we love al davis!:D
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd.
That could be my life motto!:D (not really....):bananen_smilies046::lol:

dbolan
06-25-2009, 10:26 AM
In my opinion, we have a great shot at winning the division which would include a sweep of the Raiders and the Broncs and split with the Chargers. Of course, hopefully you guys can get lucky and beat both of them once! LOL!

Welcome aboard!

Ridzic
06-25-2009, 01:33 PM
Easy with the WE word Tornado, I hate Al Davis and always will. He is a day walking vampire if you ask me. Kinda funny how all of these Raider convos pop up after that last thing that happened but anyway, :welcome: Raiders4life, I hate your team and the owner but I don't know you so I can't really hate you , from your post you seem decent enough.
pCe out

You have a second on that.............

Pro_Angler
06-25-2009, 01:37 PM
im predicting 8-8 or 9-7. raiders still suck. And the donks are retards and the chargers are quiters esp. LT sitting on the bench to years in the row with play offs on the linbe and he can walk..What a puss!!!!!!!

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 04:23 PM
I do respect the fact that kc always shows up to play with oakland and just the rivalry between the teams. Yall have swept us the past while there too before last year. I think the Raiders SHOULD have swept you guys last year...that fake field goal play in the second game in Oakland was absolutely ridiculous and in my opinion was the game changer. On a different note, i hate LT as well, he's a puss who if it isnt his way cries like a lil b***h. I have no respect for sd or denver...denver fans are stiillll on elways dick and sd has barely showed up o the map just a few years ago and now they think they've done something! Its ridiculous. So i gotta give yall props for being smart football people...However! I dont think yall are gonna sweep us this year..I of course think were going to sweep you...but i think it could very well be a split. How do you think week 2 is gonna go guys? Like say...how do you guys think ur gonna pull the W?? Good conversation..intelligence...i like it, unlike a convo with the diego n' denver fans,lol
:drunkhb:

Three7s
06-25-2009, 05:00 PM
I think LJ is gonna leave his cleats in a few Faiders Dboys and when the time is right, BANG deep to DBowe for the TD. I personally think it will be a good game on both accounts in KC and the Sack hole LOL. We should be able to sweep your beloved IMO.
You should change that to Bradley. Bowe isn't a burner!

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 05:42 PM
LOL Bowe or Bradley or ANY other wideout you have isnt gonna get a damn thing on Nnamdi Asomugha...Chris Johnson could lock up on either one as well. I agree LJ is good and he might get some yards, but Darren McFadden,Michael Bush, And Justin Fargas are gonna tear your D inside out. I can guarantee that. I'd dang near bet my life on it that the kc D can't come close to stopping our running game. Our Passing Offense is shapin up too. But its got a ways too go. Im see things the way they are, im not gonna be a homer, im the type thats gonna give ya credit where its due..but im also gonna give credit to mine where i see it. Either way ya have it its gonna be a good game...but i've gotta say the Raiders are gonna tear it up. Much respect of course guys, i want to keep this intelligent here. I know where im at, in your forum but come on now! I hate the kc chiefs with a firey passion..but i want some good convo with the rivals!

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Zach Thomas and Mike Vrabel?!? Thats what you guys are hanging your hat on?! what are they like 40, both of them? Come on now. Glenn Dorsey isnt going to fit well in the 3-4 Defense and you guys have no NT, the most important piece. So YES..I most defenetly WOULD bet MY life that our running game is going to tear your defense to shreds. And about JaMarcus, this is his 2nd year as a starter. When he refines and gets a hold of his game he could be one of the best ever. When we got a descent left tackle in and a couple descent receivers he flourished in the back half of the season. Dont worry about our receivers buddy, we'll be just fine...not to mention we have one of the best TE's in the league in Zack Miller. You should worry that your only good passing threat is Dwayne Bowe...and he is gonna be non-existant against the Raiders..thanks to the likes of #21 Mr. Asomugha. Im not scared of anyything the chiefs will throw at us. You speak of all these players you've brought in but it means nothing if the whole team isnt buying into what the Coach is putting out. And from what i hear Haley aint the best leader of men. Much Respect. Peace out

Canada
06-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Zach Thomas and Mike Vrabel?!? Thats what you guys are hanging your hat on?! what are they like 40, both of them? Come on now. Glenn Dorsey isnt going to fit well in the 3-4 Defense and you guys have no NT, the most important piece. So YES..I most defenetly WOULD bet MY life that our running game is going to tear your defense to shreds. And about JaMarcus, this is his 2nd year as a starter. When he refines and gets a hold of his game he could be one of the best ever. When we got a descent left tackle in and a couple descent receivers he flourished in the back half of the season. Dont worry about our receivers buddy, we'll be just fine...not to mention we have one of the best TE's in the league in Zack Miller. You should worry that your only good passing threat is Dwayne Bowe...and he is gonna be non-existant against the Raiders..thanks to the likes of #21 Mr. Asomugha. Im not scared of anyything the chiefs will throw at us. You speak of all these players you've brought in but it means nothing if the whole team isnt buying into what the Coach is putting out. And from what i hear Haley aint the best leader of men. Much Respect. Peace out

I take it you saw the 30 second clip of him arguing with Boldin. I hear you throwing out all these names (same guys that won you 4 games last season) and trashing the likes of Vrabel and Zach Thomas (two proven winners) but do you actually back up any of your arguments?

Mike Vrabel 34
Zach Thomas 36

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Im not bashing Zach Thomas or Mike Vrabel but they've had they're time in the NFL...and as players get old they lose what they once had. Thats all im saying. We won 5 games to be exact and were VERY close to winning another 5 but thats coulda shoulda woulda, not gonna bring it up. How many games did you guys win?? was it like, 2? In the one against us you got lucky, you won because of a botched terrible play. Our coach is actually the guy who turned our Offensive line from terrible to respectible and is actually a good Offensive mind, thank you very much. And yes, i saw that game on the tube with Haley and Boldin and thats not what im implying. I've heard the stories of the kc players not exactly buying into what Haley is putting out, thats all. We didnt need to add a lot of players...the ones we have our young and just need more experience and to get better at their game. We have talent, that wasnt the issue. The issue was the team coming together and playing as one cohesive unit..and thats whats going on. We've added a few pieces...Lorenzo Neal to help our running game, Greg Ellis on the D-line for pass rush, Eric Pears and Khalif Barnes to fight for Tackle positions, samson satele to take the center spot, and not to mention a healthy Darren McFadden coming into the season. But above all that the Team is coming together buying into the whole system. Im not downgrading your additions but whether you believe it or not the Raiders are not the same team, they're going to be stronger. And believe me when i say it, Much Respect!

Canada
06-25-2009, 07:24 PM
OK, Ellis is 34 and Lorenzo Neal is 39. You talk in circles man. And poor Oakland play calling does not mean we got lucky. It means Oakland has poor coaching. We lost 7 games by a TD or less but they are still losses so no one needs to hear about the "very close to wins" And you Coach will not compare to Haley in his offensive mindedness. But I guess we will have to see when they step out on the field.

*I forgot about this in your other post, but Russel will never go own as one of the greatest ever. He can throw the ball far. Thats it.

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Lorenzo Neal paved the way for a very strong Baltimore running game and Greg Ellis was a pass rushing force for Dallas...mean while zach thomas was non existant on that same Dallas defense and mike vrabel dissapeared throughout much of the season for new england. Matt Cassel? K pepes, hes not in that new england system anymore throwing to randy moss/wes welker/ben watson/kevin faulk anymore. Hes not going to have the same affect, and neither is Haley. He doesnt have the weapons. JaMarcus Russell is quoted by many to have the most talent of any QB the NFL has ever seen, he had absolute **** to work with for a long while there. Now a few young players have stepped up and we've got good coaching and hes gonna show the NFL whats up. You can count on it. And i dont care if you dont believe a word i say, i expect you wont. But i guess you'll see in your own house come week 2. And yes that play in Oakland that lost us the game was a terrible decision, i admit it.

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 07:54 PM
You lost your best weapon in Tony G because of that...and nearly lost your other in larry johnson but thats still questionable..im not saying i know whats goin on with ur franchise and it is just rumor. But its still fact that the biggest aquisitions on your team are huge question marks..Matt Cassell-Todd Haley. All offseason doings are cause for concern and are unknown till the pads come on and september creeps in but you know what im saying. I just couldnt help but get defensive when yall started tossin around the thought of kc sweeping the Raiders..i can tell you right damn now its not going to happen. You can bash JaMarcus or any other players/coaches/owner but i straight up tell you there will be no sweeping of kc over Oakland. Our players didnt even have good games against you (except McFadden in kc) and we still beat you and had you beat in the second (coulda shoulda woulda i know). Thats all im sayin here. Say what you want but just because of Haley/Cassell you arent playoff bound

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Well guess what...I BELIEVE...it doesnt make a damn bit of difference, its all a toss up...every team every year could change completely. Im just hoping for both teams to be competitive and to bring the AFC West back to dominance. And no matter what happens the Raiders vs. the Chiefs will be a good game. Im looking forward to the week 2 match up and hopefully both teams will be ready and injury free.

GlennBree
06-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Now, i dont want to start anything and i just want a good conversation. I havent come here to start up any **** i just wanna see what the rivals are up too. I must say that i have some respect for kansas city...i have none for denver or san diego! That doesnt mean i like yall any..i just have respect. So how ya guys think ur gonna do this upcoming season? Cant wait for week 2 at ur place. Gonna be a good game, always is.

And he says he doesn't want to start anything.....
(just saying....)LOL!!!

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 08:19 PM
And he says he doesn't want to start anything.....
(just saying....)LOL!!!

I didnt want to start anything, i just want good football conversation. When disrespect comes at me about getting swept (from out of nowhere) im not gonna take it. Thats all. I very well could have come in tossing around all sorts of stuff but thats not me, and its not how i do it. But if some pepes wanna toss around some words im not gonna sit back.;) Preciate it.

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 08:33 PM
The Flaimers are gonna get swept under the carpet and I predict they will be in the bottom of the AFC West, at best they will win 4 MAYBE 5 games again. WHY? They didn't upgrade their team worth a crap, the only aquisition they did good on was Ellis and that is one man, all the rest including their draft class and Coachng change are worthless. Now, Raiders4life, you can throw back or you can get it in your head to expect that your gonna run into Chiefs fans that don't care what the competition has to say, it's my opinion and I have the right to say it as long as I am not being disrespectful and I don't feel I have in any way.
I Believe in the Kansas City Chiefs.
Have a Great Day :D
LOL okay then buddy. We'll see there. And how have you upgraded?!? Wonder boy QB and overrated Offensive minded head coach who can't lead?! WTF, im sorry for your thinkin there. But i'll be around come september when ya got a big fat L on your schedule on the the second sunday of the season in your own house. Im happy you belive in your team, you should. Not too many more of ya out there than do.;). I belive in my team as well...? big whup,lol.

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 08:59 PM
I already stated how we upgraded our Defense, Here is the Offense,
Quinten Lawrence WR
Terrance Copper WR
Bobby Engram WR
Colin Brown T
Mike Goff RG
Ryan Succop K
Javarris Williams RB
Matt Cassell QB
Head Coach Todd Haley
D Coach Clancy Pendergast
Basically we have the Assistant coaching staff from the NFC defending Champion Super Bowl Represenative team the Arizona Cardnals to Coach our team and the most imporatant aquisition, Scott Pioli to GM the Franchise.
Not to mention the Undrafted Free Agents I don't know about as well as the men from the CFA and the AFL. Now I have gone through the trouble of being a totally respectful individual and spelled out most of our improvements. Your team has none IMO so , I think this conversation is over.
I Believe in the KC Chiefs

Dude..for the love of god and all creation i know you belive in the chiefs of kansas frickin city, thats pretty much a given.;). All those names there...mean nothing to me. As far as im concerned your just starting to field an NFL worthy team, cuz last year a college team could have beat you. And as ive said before, we didnt need a bunch of aquisitions...we have young talent..young players stepped up in key positions of need in the last 4-5 weeks of the season and they will get better through another off-season and new position coaches who know what they're doing! And a couple of young rookie d-lineman,old backers', and an old injury waiting to happen washed up safety are not going to help your D. Thats my opinion. With no disrespect.

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 09:19 PM
I Believe in the Kansas City Chiefs.

Well hot damn, theres one of ya,lol. The only thing i belive about the kc chiefs is that they're gonna be the Raiders Bit** this upcoming season and for a while there after. And..a..no reply about that attrocious D of yours? Yer boy wonder outragously overatted new qb? Huh?! Thats what i thought bub..:)

Three7s
06-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Not to interrupt this incredible argument, but there's one thing I'd like to add that hasn't been said about the Chiefs.

It's true that they did pick up some old guys that are only here until the rest of the team acquires the talent to replace them, but one big thing that they WILL provide is leadership. That is absolutely huge for the young guys already on the team.

And no, we had none of it WHATSOEVER last year. TG was phenomenal, but he wasn't the leadership type, neither was Waters.

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Not to interrupt this incredible argument, but there's one thing I'd like to add that hasn't been said about the Chiefs.

It's true that they did pick up some old guys that are only here until the rest of the team acquires the talent to replace them, but one big thing that they WILL provide is leadership. That is absolutely huge for the young guys already on the team.

And no, we had none of it WHATSOEVER last year. TG was phenomenal, but he wasn't the leadership type, neither was Waters.

That is a very valid point i must say. Leadership is just as important as anything else. Thats what Lorenzo Neal brings to Oakland as well, the winning attitude and experience. So i gotcha man. That is very true. Ive gotta say that pioli/vrabel will bring the winning tradition to you guys. credit where its due;)

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Not just Vrabel and Pioli but Bobby Engram and Matt Cassell will help on the Offensive side. The rest of the Men on the list of new players are mostly young guys that wanted to be part of a good thing which is why they went with the Chiefs, they are a team on the rise in the league.
That is why ,
I BELIEVE.

Matt Cassell is a huge question mark. He is basically a rookie..unproven. Thats just my opinion, but its valid. Most of those players on that list are people i have never even heard of...and im a huge football fan. Copper made some plays for dallas years back...but the rest are scrubs. IMO. They'll be a team on the rise when they show some backbone and actually play. Oakland finished the season strong against some tough opponents...again, young players at Lt,wideout,de,lb,and corner stepped up and made an impact. JaMarcus had a helluva last 4 games. when all the others gave him something to work with. But of course you dont care and wont realize it until week 2:). And thats cool.

Raiders4life
06-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Matt Cassell took the team he played for(NE Pats) to an 11 - 5 record. I don't call that unproven. Your not much of a football fan if you don't know any of those names on my list. Every member here knows who they are. As for your team having a strong finish, that was last year and no team that has a 5 - 11 season has anything strong about them so don't even go there. As for your opinion, it is valid to you only, nobody here thinks it is very valid. You have yet to make a valid statement IMO.

What i meant by VALID was that many people in the football world belive that Matt Cassell is unproven. For the love of god man, i could suit up and play for new england at qb and get a winning record. Im not kidding either. He was in the perfect position, line,receivers,coaching,scheme...atmosphere..every thing. Hes not gonna have any of that in kc. I know mike goff but he is depth at best. Nothing strong?! LOL whatever you say sonn...whatever you say!LOL. Our Offense is all around better, Our Defense is by FAR better, our Special teams is better. We have more talent. Its young PROVEN talent...they proved it when they got the opportunity to play. All of that you speak of is in the beginning stages and it has nothing to back it up. You still havent told me how your going to stop our running game or how your D is better. Give me proof that Cassell will take you where you wanna go?? I want to hear it. And your the one who said I dont have statements that hold water?!? Come on noww, your better than that,lol.

Chiefster
06-26-2009, 01:54 AM
Welcome to the Crowd Raiders4life; thanks for keeping it respectful! :sign0098:

Chiefster
06-26-2009, 02:09 AM
I just skimmed over the entire thread and from what I saw I must commend EVERYONE for keeping the tone respectful to wards each other! :sign0098:

Lazeye
06-26-2009, 03:01 AM
I BELIEVE AS WELL! Mr. Al Davis lover, I am not sure I think you are very classy anymore. I dont like your answers and reading skills they are like your team crappy. Ok be a radier fan and start getting all mad now and start being dumb again. I bet if feels real good to say or think you now have the best TE now Tony is gone. What we were talking about was that you and your band of losers were going to be 0-2 against us, not the damn playoffs. I will be able to say that KC beat you twice in one yeat without Tony. Really screw what you think, you are only here because you got booted from your fadiers site for being stupid and now you think you have friends to talk with now. One more thing you were saying we can say whatever about any of your players and you said the name Jamarcus...who is he? Sorry for no fake love at the end here as you think we are to stupid to see through your BS!

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 03:19 AM
Welcome to the Crowd Raiders4life; thanks for keeping it respectful! :sign0098:

;) You betcha! Nah man, im tryin here. This is a rivalry, ya gotta get down to the itty gritty every now and again! Thats why its a rivalry. I hate what you represent and you hate what i represent..its all good. Thats the way it should be. If i've rubbed off as disrespectful..i dont mean too..but again...rivalry guys, come on. Thats what makes the Raiders n' Chiefs.

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 03:27 AM
I BELIEVE AS WELL! Mr. Al Davis lover, I am not sure I think you are very classy anymore. I dont like your answers and reading skills they are like your team crappy. Ok be a radier fan and start getting all mad now and start being dumb again. I bet if feels real good to say or think you now have the best TE now Tony is gone. What we were talking about was that you and your band of losers were going to be 0-2 against us, not the damn playoffs. I will be able to say that KC beat you twice in one yeat without Tony. Really screw what you think, you are only here because you got booted from your fadiers site for being stupid and now you think you have friends to talk with now. One more thing you were saying we can say whatever about any of your players and you said the name Jamarcus...who is he? Sorry for no fake love at the end here as you think we are to stupid to see through your BS!

Lets get this straight...there is..NO love. I have only a slight respect. And you call us losers? We've got more hardware, more wins, more playoff appearances, playoff wins, suberbowl appearances and more hall of famers than you do. And last year we kicked your asses up and down the field in both meetings but you were VERY lucky to come away with a W in one. JaMarcus who?! The JaMarcus whose gonna tear you a new *** thats who. And no, i didnt get kicked off any Raiders message boards i came here on my own free will not to make friends but to see what the squaws are up to in ol' kc.;) thank you very much. And..my reading skills are just fine. So why dont you cry about TonyG..he left because your team blows and has no future. He was the only player in kc that made an impact against Oakland. The only other threat you have is lj and he doesnt even want to be there. What does that say? I'll be back here come week 2 and every last one of you better be here to take the punishment.

Lazeye
06-26-2009, 03:41 AM
Tony can go, I will not cry about that its kool. It is 2009, its time to get past 2008 ya heard. Maybe we all should go to the haters site and we can all really talk. All I see from your talking is your lip bumping. Sorry for your luck I dont hate your team or any for that matter, I hate nothing. There are some things I do not like but I am not into hating on any level. God Bless you and please make sure YOU return the after week 2 game so you can bend over and get the california treatment, I mean that is how you all swing in cali am I wrong?

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 03:47 AM
Tony can go, I will not cry about that its kool. It is 2009, its time to get past 2008 ya heard. Maybe we all should go to the haters site and we can all really talk. All I see from your talking is your lip bumping. Sorry for your luck I dont hate your team or any for that matter, I hate nothing. There are some things I do not like but I am not into hating on any level. God Bless you and please make sure YOU return the after week 2 game so you can bend over and get the california treatment, I mean that is how you all swing in cali am I wrong?

Nah man, that aint how we swing. We're rollin with the models, the girls from the beach, that sorta thing. FYI. Yall can have that corn fed,hillbilly man love if ya want. And yes, it is 09' i have a calendar. Why dont you come to the Raiders site?! That'd be just lovely wouldnt it, im a bonified class act compared to many there;). I hate the kc chiefs...i hate everything they represent...the colors KETCHUP & MUSTARD are disgusting to me. And i just want to know here people...how do you think your going to beat Oakland? Seriously..I want a thought out game process of how you think its going to happen. I'll give you my hoedown on the sitiation as well.

Lazeye
06-26-2009, 03:59 AM
[I want a thought out game process of how you think its going to happen. ]
It will start with the coin toss. that will be the only thing you will win this day! you will kick off to us and I am thinking we get to the 42 yard line. after that we run the ball in your face to get a opening drive TD. your 1st time will end in a turnover giving us great field postion. LJ again all up in your chit for another TD. from there really it just goes downhill till half time. then we kick the ball to you guys and you get to about the 34 yard line. Remember all this will be done without JaMarcus WHO, we stop your drive short and you get a field goal from the 30 yard line. This my good friend will be the highligt of the game for your losers because that is all you will score for the whole game. about the process you are looking for well lets just shut up now and wait till the game and then tou can be in the studio with DRE getting booty bumped by a chump!

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 04:14 AM
[I want a thought out game process of how you think its going to happen. ]
It will start with the coin toss. that will be the only thing you will win this day! you will kick off to us and I am thinking we get to the 42 yard line. after that we run the ball in your face to get a opening drive TD. your 1st time will end in a turnover giving us great field postion. LJ again all up in your chit for another TD. from there really it just goes downhill till half time. then we kick the ball to you guys and you get to about the 34 yard line. Remember all this will be done without JaMarcus WHO, we stop your drive short and you get a field goal from the 30 yard line. This my good friend will be the highligt of the game for your losers because that is all you will score for the whole game. about the process you are looking for well lets just shut up now and wait till the game and then tou can be in the studio with DRE getting booty bumped by a chump!

Wow..you even enlightened me with kick off return yardage,,=D. LJ is not going to pound us, i can say that with a straight face this year. You'll win the coin toss...we stop your first drive, Cassell cant handle the pressure of the home opener. Our Corners shut down your receivers and our pass rushers at the ends start to dominate. On Offense you get a steady dose of DMC,Bush, and Fargas...which you cant stop, even with 9 in the box you couldnt stop it. Your pass rush is Non Existant...for gods sake you have ZERO pass rush...JaMarcus Russell will cut you guys to pieces...but our running game is just to good to stop...i can see 50 rush attempts on you, over 300 yards rushing easily. Your D is absolutely buck wild attrocious. Final score being 37-17 Oakland. And no, i'll be up in my crib with my girl who happens to be a model, K sport!;)

Lazeye
06-26-2009, 04:27 AM
K.C. 27-3. Tell your girl its ok most of all the peeps that go to cali for there dream ends up dying and if she is with a fadiers fan then well I am sure her dreams arent very much anymore! K sport!
this is your well model :owws: .....:fighting0034: .
Life in KC after the game will be :rock_dj: because we beat the :ymca: ETS!!!

AussieChiefsFan
06-26-2009, 04:33 AM
K.C. 27-3. Tell your girl its ok most of all the peeps that go to cali for there dream ends up dying and if she is with a fadiers fan then well I am sure her dreams arent very much anymore! K sport!
this is your well model :owws: .....:fighting0034: .
Life in KC after the game will be :rock_dj: because we beat the :ymca: ETS!!!A very confusing post. But I think I've got the point of it.

AussieChiefsFan
06-26-2009, 07:05 AM
Your at the wrong forum if your looking for squaws bub, they have a fire starting and knitting forum on the net if you wish to talk to them , google that. Nothing but Chiefs here and your itchin for a scalpin you keep insulting people around here!
(No Offense Bree, your not an ordinary squaw! :D)
I don't see him offending anyone!

BTW cool previous post.:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-26-2009, 07:10 AM
Aussie, do you know what a aquaw is bro? That would mean he called us all female indians. That to me is an insult bro, your still young, you'll catch on bro :bananen_smilies046:I missed that part.........

AussieChiefsFan
06-26-2009, 07:12 AM
You just keep hangin with big brother and we will be just fine bro. :D:yahoo:
:tongue:

AussieChiefsFan
06-26-2009, 07:13 AM
LMAO!!!!!!:sign0098:

Canada
06-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Lets get this straight...there is..NO love. I have only a slight respect. And you call us losers? We've got more hardware, more wins, more playoff appearances, playoff wins, suberbowl appearances and more hall of famers than you do. And last year we kicked your asses up and down the field in both meetings but you were VERY lucky to come away with a W in one. JaMarcus who?! The JaMarcus whose gonna tear you a new *** thats who. And no, i didnt get kicked off any Raiders message boards i came here on my own free will not to make friends but to see what the squaws are up to in ol' kc.;) thank you very much. And..my reading skills are just fine. So why dont you cry about TonyG..he left because your team blows and has no future. He was the only player in kc that made an impact against Oakland. The only other threat you have is lj and he doesnt even want to be there. What does that say? I'll be back here come week 2 and every last one of you better be here to take the punishment.

51-44-2 Chiefs all time record vs Raiders. Can you at least check your posts before you post them. :sign0098:

dbolan
06-26-2009, 09:59 AM
;) You betcha! Nah man, im tryin here. This is a rivalry, ya gotta get down to the itty gritty every now and again! Thats why its a rivalry. I hate what you represent and you hate what i represent..its all good. Thats the way it should be. If i've rubbed off as disrespectful..i dont mean too..but again...rivalry guys, come on. Thats what makes the Raiders n' Chiefs.

Funny thing from what I have read up until this point (page 7 I think)....

I have been over to the Broncs forum and was treated with utmost respect and likewise. No one was making the verbal bashes towards me and vise versa.

I ewxplained what I thought about their team and also with ours. None of this about "your QB sucks" and "your coach sucks", etc etc.

Of course, the fans there said they want to beat us and I said the same about them but the entire TONE was totally different than what you are displaying.

You slap and jab with one hand, then try to smooze it over with the other. Basically, that clearly indicates your level of maturity, particularly when "visiting" the board of a rival team.

Start over and make constructive, valid points regarding your team and show the respect you claim to have by actually doing the same for ours.

This could actually be a good thread had you done that from the start and maintained your composure throughout!

Good Luck!

ARKIESTEEL
06-26-2009, 10:50 AM
I am not a Chiefs fan nor a raiders fan, but I can tell you which of the two I really dont like and that would be the Raiders. Back in the 70's growing up watching ball I learned what dirty play and unsportsman like conduct was by watching the raiders.

Any way good luck to the Chiefs in the AFC west!!!

AussieChiefsFan
06-26-2009, 10:52 AM
I am not a Chiefs fan nor a raiders fan, but I can tell you which of the two I really dont like and that would be the Raiders. Back in the 70's growing up watching ball I learned what dirty play and unsportsman like conduct was by watching the raiders.

Any way good luck to the Chiefs in the AFC west!!!I classify you as a sane person!:D

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Funny thing from what I have read up until this point (page 7 I think)....

I have been over to the Broncs forum and was treated with utmost respect and likewise. No one was making the verbal bashes towards me and vise versa.

I ewxplained what I thought about their team and also with ours. None of this about "your QB sucks" and "your coach sucks", etc etc.

Of course, the fans there said they want to beat us and I said the same about them but the entire TONE was totally different than what you are displaying.

You slap and jab with one hand, then try to smooze it over with the other. Basically, that clearly indicates your level of maturity, particularly when "visiting" the board of a rival team.

Start over and make constructive, valid points regarding your team and show the respect you claim to have by actually doing the same for ours.

This could actually be a good thread had you done that from the start and maintained your composure throughout!

Good Luck!

To be quite honest with you i wanted to keep it respectful. But i believe out of nowhere "slaps and jabs" were sent my way. Now, i could care less what you think..but im not a puss and im not gonna sit back, i dont care where im at. I dont care if im in the middle of arrowhead SON...i aint gonna take it. And yeah kcchris, i would go to a kc game in a heartbeat...in fact allready have. Its full of a bunch of pushovers. Go to the BlackHole in Oakland or Mt. Davis....lookin for a broken neck,any other extreme physical harm? They'll handle it for you there. And regarding the dude who said the chiefs have the head to head advantage...yes its true and i allready knew that SON but im talkin about overall wins...AND...as far as AFC West Division Crowns, SUPER BOWLS, and playoff appearances/wins we take it. Thanks. Oh...and my model girlfriend and i are just fine..shes a proud Raider fan as well! FYI

ARKIESTEEL
06-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Mr. Raider guy do you want to compare Super Bowl wins and playoff wins with my team? Or do you save that for folks that you know for a fact that your better than so you can gloat to feel better about yourself?

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 02:49 PM
Mr. Raider guy do you want to compare Super Bowl wins and playoff wins with my team? Or do you save that for folks that you know for a fact that your better than so you can gloat to feel better about yourself?

Yes, why not shall we? That is the most important thing is it not??

Oakland
16 AFC West Division Titles
43 Playoff game Appearances
25 Playoff wins
5 Super Bowl Appearances
3 Super Bowl Wins

KC
7 AFC West Division Titles
20 Playoff appearances
8 Playoff wins
2 Super Bowl Appearances
1 Super Bowl win

There ya have it people. The ONLY edge you have is in the head to head matchup..and thats going to change soon. EVERYTHING else points in the Oakland Raiders direction. Always has, always will.

ARKIESTEEL
06-26-2009, 03:20 PM
Yes, why not shall we? That is the most important thing is it not??

Oakland
16 AFC West Division Titles
43 Playoff game Appearances
25 Playoff wins
5 Super Bowl Appearances
3 Super Bowl Wins

KC
7 AFC West Division Titles
20 Playoff appearances
8 Playoff wins
2 Super Bowl Appearances
1 Super Bowl win

There ya have it people. The ONLY edge you have is in the head to head matchup..and thats going to change soon. EVERYTHING else points in the Oakland Raiders direction. Always has, always will.

All that info is fine and good for you and the KC fans, but I am a Steelers fan so go ahead and throw out some facts on that little match up :D

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 03:32 PM
All that info is fine and good for you and the KC fans, but I am a Steelers fan so go ahead and throw out some facts on that little match up :D

Well thats cool, congrats on the Super Bowl Win. Some good Raider-Steeler games back in the day..classic games. Cant wait till week 13 in Pittsburgh though.

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 03:35 PM

I know you got the Super Bowl advantage obviously but im not quite sure about playoff history. Your teams not a rival so i dont know all that info like i do with these squaws here. I know there was some amazing playoff games back in the day involving Oakland and Pittsburgh.

ARKIESTEEL
06-26-2009, 04:31 PM
I know you got the Super Bowl advantage obviously but im not quite sure about playoff history. Your teams not a rival so i dont know all that info like i do with these squaws here. I know there was some amazing playoff games back in the day involving Oakland and Pittsburgh.

You dont think that oakland is a rival to Pittsburgh?? I would say outside of that AFC north that you all might be one of the teams old school Steelers fans hate the most!!!

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 05:37 PM
You dont think that oakland is a rival to Pittsburgh?? I would say outside of that AFC north that you all might be one of the teams old school Steelers fans hate the most!!!

Well, back in the day it was a huge rivalry..it was probably even more so than our afc west games! Now its dwindled cuz oak n' pit never play anymore. Just once every 3-4 years. I would love to see a good game between the two this year!! Bring back that old action. idk tho, i remember the last game tween' the two was crazy. Good to see the blackn' gold n silver n' black in action..thats a game im reallyy looking forward too.

Canada
06-26-2009, 05:38 PM
To be quite honest with you i wanted to keep it respectful. But i believe out of nowhere "slaps and jabs" were sent my way. Now, i could care less what you think..but im not a puss and im not gonna sit back, i dont care where im at. I dont care if im in the middle of arrowhead SON...i aint gonna take it. And yeah kcchris, i would go to a kc game in a heartbeat...in fact allready have. Its full of a bunch of pushovers. Go to the BlackHole in Oakland or Mt. Davis....lookin for a broken neck,any other extreme physical harm? They'll handle it for you there. And regarding the dude who said the chiefs have the head to head advantage...yes its true and i allready knew that SON but im talkin about overall wins...AND...as far as AFC West Division Crowns, SUPER BOWLS, and playoff appearances/wins we take it. Thanks. Oh...and my model girlfriend and i are just fine..shes a proud Raider fan as well! And if you don't believe I have a model girlfriend then here she is!! FYI

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/06/16.jpg

...and here you are in a couples portrait!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/07/10.jpg

I am just glad to hear you two are sooooo happy together. Son?!?!

I am sure you think Arrowhead is full of pushovers but I doubt you have ever ACTUALLY shown your face there. Welfare would not cover the expense of your trip!! :bananen_smilies046:

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 05:59 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/06/16.jpg

...and here you are in a couples portrait!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/07/10.jpg

I am just glad to hear you two are sooooo happy together. Son?!?!

I am sure you think Arrowhead is full of pushovers but I doubt you have ever ACTUALLY shown your face there. Welfare would not cover the expense of your trip!! :bananen_smilies046:

Wow man..are you like a 5 year old behind the ol' computer there?? Honestly, how mature is that? I've got a babe wrapped around my finger..hollister model, straight stunnin. And yes i have gone to arrowhead, twice actually...and YESS..PUSHOVERS. I was lookin forward to some atmosphere and a challenge but i was surrounded by pusses. Hell, donk fans were better than that..straight ridiculous..SON

Canada
06-26-2009, 06:10 PM
Wow man..are you like a 5 year old behind the ol' computer there?? Honestly, how mature is that? I've got a babe wrapped around my finger..hollister model, straight stunnin. And yes i have gone to arrowhead, twice actually...and YESS..PUSHOVERS. I was lookin forward to some atmosphere and a challenge but i was surrounded by pusses. Hell, donk fans were better than that..straight ridiculous..SON

does it upset you that your girlfriends pic is on a Chiefs site? How about you show up for this years opener and u come see me and the boys...we'll see whos a pushover.

p.s. Tell ur b!tch to shave that mustache!!

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 06:17 PM
does it upset you that your girlfriends pic is on a Chiefs site? How about you show up for this years opener and u come see me and the boys...we'll see whos a pushover.

p.s. Tell ur b!tch to shave that mustache!!

Well hows about i do that, along with my entourage...i tell you what they'red be some strung up squaws up in ol' kc. Thats fa' damn sure. Hey buddy, i thought you people up there played hockey and shared land and love with those french people?! lol ya thats about right. But tonight while im with my girl, you'll be with frenchie...or your pillow (one er the other or...both?). You got to start up irrational/irrelivant **** to cover up the fact that your team blows?? Come on SON, even for a canadien you have got to be a step up from that

Canada
06-26-2009, 06:21 PM

So far you don't sound like a douche bag!! :bananen_smilies046:

I do respect the fact that kc always shows up to play with oakland and just the rivalry between the teams. Yall have swept us the past while there too before last year. I think the Raiders SHOULD have swept you guys last year...that fake field goal play in the second game in Oakland was absolutely ridiculous and in my opinion was the game changer. On a different note, i hate LT as well, he's a puss who if it isnt his way cries like a lil b***h. I have no respect for sd or denver...denver fans are stiillll on elways dick and sd has barely showed up o the map just a few years ago and now they think they've done something! Its ridiculous. So i gotta give yall props for being smart football people...However! I dont think yall are gonna sweep us this year..I of course think were going to sweep you...but i think it could very well be a split. How do you think week 2 is gonna go guys? Like say...how do you guys think ur gonna pull the W?? Good conversation..intelligence...i like it, unlike a convo with the diego n' denver fans,lol
:drunkhb:

Still not bad!! :bananen_smilies046:

Nah man, that aint how we swing. We're rollin with the models, the girls from the beach, that sorta thing. FYI. Yall can have that corn fed,hillbilly man love if ya want. And yes, it is 09' i have a calendar. Why dont you come to the Raiders site?! That'd be just lovely wouldnt it, im a bonified class act compared to many there;). I hate the kc chiefs...i hate everything they represent...the colors KETCHUP & MUSTARD are disgusting to me. And i just want to know here people...how do you think your going to beat Oakland? Seriously..I want a thought out game process of how you think its going to happen. I'll give you my hoedown on the sitiation as well.

And here comes the douche!!

How do you think we feel about you guys walking around looking like a lump of sh!t?

Wow..you even enlightened me with kick off return yardage,,=D. LJ is not going to pound us, i can say that with a straight face this year. You'll win the coin toss...we stop your first drive, Cassell cant handle the pressure of the home opener. Our Corners shut down your receivers and our pass rushers at the ends start to dominate. On Offense you get a steady dose of DMC,Bush, and Fargas...which you cant stop, even with 9 in the box you couldnt stop it. Your pass rush is Non Existant...for gods sake you have ZERO pass rush...JaMarcus Russell will cut you guys to pieces...but our running game is just to good to stop...i can see 50 rush attempts on you, over 300 yards rushing easily. Your D is absolutely buck wild attrocious. Final score being 37-17 Oakland. And no, i'll be up in my crib with my guywho happens to be a model, K sport!;)

sure...he's a model!! One of those before pics for Jenny Craig?

...and now he like donks fans again!! Wierd how you keep talkin in circles!!

Canada
06-26-2009, 06:28 PM
Well hows about i do that, along with my entourage...i tell you what they'red be some strung up squaws up in ol' kc. Thats fa' damn sure. Hey buddy, i thought you people up there played hockey and shared land and love with those french people?! lol ya thats about right. But tonight while im with my girl, you'll be with frenchie...or your pillow (one er the other or...both?). You got to start up irrational/irrelivant **** to cover up the fact that your team blows?? Come on SON, even for a canadien you have got to be a step up from that

Now you have an entourage too? Does that mean a whole gang of 12 year olds?? Yipes!! :funnypost:

I do live in Canada...did u figure that out all by yourself? Put down the 40 and learn a little culture there 50 cent. It is obvious you have never left the "hood" and the only reason Raider fans exist is because Public Enemy wore a raiders hat in 1986 and idiots like you thought it was cool!! :sign0098:

PS Dont buy into stereotypes...otherwise we would think you are nothing but a lowlife gangbangin piece of sh!t from jokeland who does nothing but smoke rock!! And we wouldnt want that would we!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
06-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Chiefs fans are tolerant to opposing team fans! We love football, and we love the Chiefs, we respect fans of other teams that visit the Home of the Chiefs, Arrowhead.We are proud of the fact that we are Chiefs Fans, and Game day is a time to enjoy that, not ending up and spending time in a jail or prison. After all we are Chief's! Not Al Davis recruits.:11:

Canada
06-26-2009, 06:35 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=408&d=1221530244

Canada
06-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Man I wish Raider fans weren't so slow. I like making fun of this guy but he takes forever to type something. I guess he has to sound out all the big words and then translate them into gibberish before he understands anything.

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 06:41 PM
Now you have an entourage too? Does that mean a whole gang of 12 year olds?? Yipes!! :funnypost:

I do live in Canada...did u figure that out all by yourself? Put down the 40 and learn a little culture there 50 cent. It is obvious you have never left the "hood" and the only reason Raider fans exist is because Public Enemy wore a raiders hat in 1986 and idiots like you thought it was cool!! :sign0098:

PS Dont buy into stereotypes...otherwise we would think you are nothing but a lowlife gangbangin piece of sh!t from jokeland who does nothing but smoke rock!! And we wouldnt want that would we!! :bananen_smilies046:
You know absolutely nothing about me. Yes i have an entourage, guys who you dont want to meet either. Oh and thats why Raider Nation was the first nation and is quite known alll over the globe? Biggest fan base of any Franchise, only pro sports teams that compare in that is the Yankees n' Lakers. Ya theres a few malcontents wearing Raider gear thats are gangsters but thats all well and fine, good for them. As for our uni's..best in all the land..without question. Ketchup n' Mustard is a nausiating duo of colors that makes the average person and they're grandmother want to vomit. I do know culture..and Canada is full of butt fu** frenchie draft dodging losers.

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Man I wish Raider fans weren't so slow. I like making fun of this guy but he takes forever to type something. I guess he has to sound out all the big words and then translate them into gibberish before he understands anything.

I actually have stuff to do, im actually not a computer nerd sitting at the keyboard all day long.; ). But i guess you wouldnt know about that, bite the pillow takin it from frenchie or go out and play in the snow is about all you know about

Canada
06-26-2009, 06:45 PM
You know absolutely nothing about me. Yes i have an entourage, guys who you dont want to meet either. Oh and thats why Raider Nation was the first nation and is quite known alll over the globe? Biggest fan base of any Franchise, only pro sports teams that compare in that is the Yankees n' Lakers. Ya theres a few malcontents wearing Raider gear thats are gangsters but thats all well and fine, good for them. As for our uni's..best in all the land..without question. Ketchup n' Mustard is a nausiating duo of colors that makes the average person and they're grandmother want to vomit. I do know culture..and Canada is full of butt fu** frenchie draft dodging losers.

Your entourage is full of crack head b!tches. The only reason they follow u around is cause they probably have something stuck up your a$$ :bananen_smilies083:

Best unis?? You want to have a F__kin fasion show? you are worse off than I thought!!

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 06:51 PM
Your entourage is full of crack head b!tches. The only reason they follow u around is cause they probably have something stuck up your a$$ :bananen_smilies083:

Best unis?? You want to have a F__kin fasion show? you are worse off than I thought!!

Yes, why not. We kick your a** in every other possible way, why not throw in the Uniforms as well? I have an entourage because im fly like that, hot girls, fellow Raider fans..its all in the package here. How about you come out here for the game in Oakland aye boy? Sit up in the BlackHole and watch your team get murdered, aye?

Canada
06-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Yes, why not. We kick your a** in every other possible way, why not throw in the Uniforms as well? I have an entourage because im fly like that, hot girls, fellow Raider fans..its all in the package here. How about you come out here for the game in Oakland aye boy? Sit up in the BlackHole and watch your team get murdered, aye?

Except for head to head wins!! oops

You are FLY?? did you really just say you are FLY?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which Raiders fans package are you talking about anyways??

If I ever want to pretend I am in Oakland watching the Raiders, I just take a sh!t and watch it float around the toilet!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
06-26-2009, 07:14 PM
YouTube - The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)

Canada
06-26-2009, 07:16 PM
I actually have stuff to do, im actually not a computer nerd sitting at the keyboard all godamn day long.; ). But i guess you wouldnt know about that, bite the pillow takin it from frenchie or go out and play in the snow is about all you know about

then why have you been on here all day?

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 07:19 PM
Except for head to head wins!! oops

You are FLY?? did you really just say you are FLY?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which Raiders fans package are you talking about anyways??

If I ever want to pretend I am in Oakland watching the Raiders, I just take a sh!t and watch it float around the toilet!! :bananen_smilies046:
Yes i am FLYY, do i need to explain what it means to you, too backwoods hillbilly to know a common phrase? Good lord almighty, you people...The package im talking about is havin an actual NFL worthy team, the fine *** girl, and the bros with me that could make your life hell pretty damn quick. Ya get that? Or do i need to talk with a french accent and throw in summore aye's?! So you tell me mr. draft dodge north of the border, how do you think the chiefs will beat the Raiders?

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 07:20 PM
then why have you been on here all day?

Im on mobile mr canada.

GlennBree
06-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Yes i am FLYY, do i need to explain what it means to you, too backwoods hillbilly to know a common phrase? Good lord almighty, you people...The package im talking about is havin an actual NFL worthy team, the fine *** girl, and the bros with me that could make your life hell pretty damn quick. Ya get that? Or do i need to talk with a french accent and throw in summore aye's?! So you tell me mr. draft dodge north of the border, how do you think the chiefs will beat the Raiders?

REALLY??? FOR REAL??? YOU ARE GOING TO ASK THAT QUESTION???
OK BOYS-GO AHEAD....

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 07:30 PM
REALLY??? FOR REAL??? YOU ARE GOING TO ASK THAT QUESTION???
OK BOYS-GO AHEAD....

Allready done askd' it. I'd like an answer too. The kc D is horrendous...that is actually an understatement. You guys lost your best weapon in Gonzalez and all you have is LJ but Oakland can stack 8 in the box, hell even 9 if they want. The Corners we got can lock up on ANY receiver you guys have with a godamn blindfold on. So yes i see your team as being below piss-poor and unworthy to even enter the playing field.

GlennBree
06-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Allready done askd' it. I'd like an answer too. The kc D is horrendous...that is actually an understatement. You guys lost your best weapon in Gonzalez and all you have is LJ but Oakland can stack 8 in the box, hell even 9 if they want. The Corners we got can lock up on ANY receiver you guys have with a godamn blindfold on. So yes i see your team as being below piss-poor and unworthy to even enter the playing field.

:puff: :funnypost: :sign0103:

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 07:41 PM
[/color]

:puff: :funnypost: :sign0103:

I'll tell you whats funny. It just filled me with absolute joy to see a rookie running back run through your Defense as if there was no one in front of him...it was fun to see holes open up in that Defense that a godamn semi could go through. But then again...every team raped your D last year and you've done not a damn thing to it. Pendergast the answer?! Laugher, big time. Your O hasnt improved either, its gotten worse. Mr KC himself Tony Gonzalez jumped ship for hells sake!! =D So yes, your team is really not much of a team.
:sign0098:

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 07:52 PM
First Bold highlight,That is very easy to say over the internet tough guy, your most likely sitting there , weigh in at 85 pounds and poundin the pud thinking about all the excitement your causing over the net,,,(shakes head)
As for this mystery Model GF, the toilet doesn't count, are you worked up yet beevis?
Stop calling people son, you sound like a lonely trucker all alone on the high way, thats it, you and your blow up doll are a over the road trucker Failure fan! LMMFATSFO!!!!!!!
I'm done with this dude, he is definately not Chiefscrowd worthy IMO.

I dont care if you believe me or not..ive been to arrowhead twice and again, it was lame. My future wife is a model, not a blow up doll,;). By son i mean to call you childish and immature, inferior in a way.FYI. You know you cant argue that kc is going to beat Oakland. You know you cant, its a toss up in your mind. You have no confidents in your team so your holding back. I get it, its all cool thats what i expected.

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 07:57 PM
First Bold highlight,That is very easy to say over the internet tough guy, your most likely sitting there , weigh in at 85 pounds and poundin the pud thinking about all the excitement your causing over the net,,,(shakes head)
As for this mystery Model GF, the toilet doesn't count, are you worked up yet beevis?
Stop calling people son, you sound like a lonely trucker all alone on the high way, thats it, you and your blow up doll are a over the road trucker Failure fan! LMMFATSFO!!!!!!!
I'm done with this dude, he is definately not Chiefscrowd worthy IMO.

I went with my Raider buddies, we wondered the outside, the tailgates and what have you. People looked away, avoided eye contact, got the hell outta the way when we walked. Thats what i mean. I dont care if you dont believe me with the model gf, you people out there in ***-end nowhere ks dont have girls of that caliber so i wouldnt expect you to know. The kc chiefs will be swept away by Oakland and they'll fight denver for the basement in the afc west. IMO of course,lol.

Canada
06-26-2009, 07:58 PM
How about this...we will beat them the same way we did that last 8 out of 10 times we played them. Moron.

As far as being FLY, I know what it means, i just haven't heard anyone say it since 1992 Vanilla Ice!!

KristofLaw
06-26-2009, 08:01 PM
How about this...we will beat them the same way we did that last 8 out of 10 times we played them. Moron.

As far as being FLY, I know what it means, i just haven't heard anyone say it since 1992 Vanilla Ice!!

:funnypost: Watch out he'll get his guys after ya... or maybe his model girlfriend. :lol:

Canada
06-26-2009, 08:01 PM
I went with my Raider buddies, we wondered the outside, the tailgates and what have you. People looked away, avoided eye contact, got the hell outta the way when we walked. Thats what i mean. I dont care if you dont believe me with the model gf, you people out there in ***-end nowhere ks dont have girls of that caliber so i wouldnt expect you to know. The kc chiefs will be swept away by Oakland and they'll fight denver for the basement in the afc west. IMO of course,lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched punk *** Faider fans like you avoid me and my little Canadian buddy all day last year. you guys talk a big game and you are nothing but punk as$ little kids.

Did you know that you can just put "My model Girlfriend" as your sig so you don't have to keep saying it over and over. We get it, you girlfriend is a model...or are you still trying to convince yourself? I mean, Herpes Cream Spokesperson is technically modelling!!

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 08:04 PM

You played inferior Raider teams in their down time and STILL won by the skin of your teeth in each one. You dont answer back because you have nothing to say to what im throwin out. Its right and you damn well know it. You got a bunch of ? mark scrubs who may or may not even make your team for hells sake. You did nothing. You've gotten rid of your 2 best players in Gonzo and Allen, they didnt want to be part of a disgrace. Lol, ostriches you all are, stick your head in the dirt when theres a problem!
:sign0098:

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 08:06 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched punk *** Faider fans like you avoid me and my little Canadian buddy all day last year. you guys talk a big game and you are nothing but punk as$ little kids.

Did you know that you can just put "My model Girlfriend" as your sig so you don't have to keep saying it over and over. We get it, you girlfriend is a model...or are you still trying to convince yourself? I mean, Herpes Cream Spokesperson is technically modelling!!

Cuz thats how we do it, manya' Raider fan i know has FINE *** girls in their arms. Thats how we do. Well why dont you write the term "COWARD" in your sig because thats what yall are. Well, come to Oakland...and we'll show you what punk as$ little kids will do to a skinhead canadien like yourself, ya?

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Lets see if we got this straight? You and your 2 make believe friends walked through 78,000 KC fans that are partying the destruction of the Failures and you think they are all scared of you? I am now engaging ignore systems on the board. Your pathetic kid grow up........

Me and 12 other Raiders fans to be exact. Oh yes, through the damn tailgates and then into the damn stadium. I was dissapointed. In Oakland i've seen a couple "tough" kc fans get damn near killed...mindless fools just didnt get it till they got it. The only 2 kc fans i've personally seen in my life. Its a very small group tho, what did i expect.

Canada
06-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Cuz thats how we do it, manya' Raider fan i know has FINE *** girls in their arms. Thats how we do. Well why dont you write the term "COWARD" in your sig because thats what yall are. Well, come to Oakland...and we'll show you what punk as$ little kids will do to a skinhead canadien like yourself, ya?

You misspelled Fat. your Fat AS$ girls. We know!! :lol:

I'm the Coward. You are picking a fight on the internet and I am the Coward!! :sign0098: :sign0104:

Canada
06-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Me and 12 other Raiders fans to be exact. Oh yes, through the damn tailgates and then into the damn stadium. I was dissapointed. In Oakland i've seen a couple "tough" kc fans get damn near killed...mindless fools just didnt get it till they got it. The only 2 kc fans i've personally seen in my life. Its a very small group tho, what did i expect.

Yeah, the group of 42 we had last year would have been terrified of the backstreet boys wandering through the parking lot!! Is that the only way you can fight? In a group? Silly boy. Scared to fight me like a man!! :sign0098:

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 08:17 PM
You misspelled Fat. your Fat AS$ girls. We know!! :lol:

I'm the Coward. You are picking a fight on the internet and I am the Coward!! :sign0098: :sign0104:

Who said i was picking a fight?? I said bring that bald head up to Oakland and talk, maybe afterwords you wont be able to talk anymore. That isnt picking a fight. I said i was surrounded by Ketchup n' Mustard Vag's when i went to arrowhead, is that picking a fight? No it is not.

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 08:20 PM
[quote=Canada;139256]Yeah, the group of 42 we had last year would have been terrified of the backstreet boys wandering through the parking lot!! Is that the only way you can fight? In a group? Silly boy. Scared to fight me like a man!! :sign0098:[/quote

I could single handedly put you in your grave mr. clean,lol.

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 08:51 PM
[quote=Canada;139256]Yeah, the group of 42 we had last year would have been terrified of the backstreet boys wandering through the parking lot!! Is that the only way you can fight? In a group? Silly boy. Scared to fight me like a man!! :sign0098:[/quote

Nothin to it, wouldnt think twice about it after.

Canada
06-26-2009, 09:07 PM

OK Squirt, u wouldnt make the weight class!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
06-26-2009, 09:09 PM
[quote=Raiders4life;139258]

Nothin to it, wouldnt think twice about it after.

Why wait until after...oh thats right, you dont want to miss the game!! :iamwithstupid:

GlennBree
06-26-2009, 09:17 PM
:funnypost: Watch out he'll get his guys after ya... or maybe his model girlfriend. :lol:

ROFLMAO!!!!!
and that my friends is funny!!!!

GlennBree
06-26-2009, 09:20 PM

and....again.......HE ISN'T TRYING TO START ANYTHING!!!

I need Popcorn and a beer!! :beer:

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 09:27 PM
[quote=Raiders4life;139261]

Why wait until after...oh thats right, you dont want to miss the game!! :iamwithstupid:
I allready know how the games gonna go

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 09:28 PM
[quote=Raiders4life;139258]

OK Squirt, u wouldnt make the weight class!! :bananen_smilies046:

Weight class or not i could kill you. mma mr clean with a beard...

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 09:29 PM

and....again.......HE ISN'T TRYING TO START ANYTHING!!!

I need Popcorn and a beer!! :beer:
Well i did start somethin...and i havent gotten anything back so what does that say about this? kc fans just roll over just like your team did.
:lol:

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Of course he doesn't want to start anything, he is a coward, here are the clues,
1.He insults people he doesn't know over the internet.
2. Makes claims about himself like his model boyfriend and gangsta buddies.
3.Claims his gang of 12 yr olds walked through a parking lot full with 70,000 KC Fans licking their chops thinking about how badly the Chiefs will defeat the Failures, I mean Faiders, ah hell you know what I mean.
4.Sits waiting as a guest like we can't tell he is there waiting for someone to finally say something to him because he is lonely, his blow up doll girl friend can't talk back.
If we just stop talking back to him, he will leave.

I have a model girlfriend...i have quite a few friends who are not gangsters but are more than willing to throw it down.. and i did walk through kc..in arrowhead..and it was a disgrace, i thought yall would be better than that,,honestly. Im with those friends as we speak and my girl...and we're laughing at how you guys are hiding and cant seem to respond to how terrible your team is! funny **** right here! Im not a coward, best believe it. I actually play the game of football as well..unlike many of yourselves, im quite sure

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 09:57 PM
[quote=Canada;139262]

Weight class or not i could kill you. mma mr clean with a beard...

And by MMA thats mixed martial arts mr draft dodger. This crowd really is quite lame...i come in here respectful...one er two toss some words so i toss some words back...most of you are scolding me for being disrespectful and mean,lol (go clean the sand out of your vags and cry me a river) This is the type of attitude that makes your team inferior. Enough said.

Canada
06-26-2009, 10:07 PM
[quote=Raiders4life;139267]

And by MMA thats mixed martial arts mr draft dodger. This crowd really is quite lame...i come in here respectful...one er two toss some words so i toss some words back...most of you are scolding me for being disrespectful and mean,lol (go clean the sand out of your vags and cry me a river) This is the type of attitude that makes your team inferior. Enough said.

Are you even for real or do you have some wierd thing where u get excited when people think u r retarded?

Canada
06-26-2009, 10:08 PM
BTW How much have you served? I don't mean time or burgers. I mean in the army!!

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 10:12 PM
BTW How much have you served? I don't mean time or burgers. I mean in the army!!

6 years in the USMC...cold bloooded

Raiders4life
06-26-2009, 10:13 PM
[quote=Canada;139273]
That is exactly what his issue is. He is retarded and he gets off when peole pay attention to him. He can't help it. Prolly the reason he got banned from the Raider Fan Forum, they are embarrassed of him.

No, yall amuse me. I am quite loved in Raiders Forums. But i just am diggin the fact that you dodge the ?s about your team and try and pin it on me that i want attention,lol. Weakness..lol

Canada
06-26-2009, 10:26 PM
You bore me now. You may fade away. And before you say anything else....shhhhhh.....http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/04/50.jpg

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 12:48 AM
Wow! Just wow! I have simply closed the thread. We are not about slinging mud at one another here, this is a class forum regardless of who one is. We do not condone militant, personal attacks, and try to foster an atmosphere of mutual respect, individual NFL teams are fair game. All we ask is that if there is going to be conversation engaging in team criticism then bring facts to support your arguments.

Thanks,

-Chiefster

rbedgood
06-28-2009, 01:49 AM
JaMarcus Russell is quoted by many (drunk idiots in the black hole) to have the most talent of any QB the NFL has ever seen,

Fixed...

c'mon Russell the most talented...in what category???

This is a league that has had guys like Montana, Marino, Unitas, Staubach, Young, Moon and others at QB...

Not to mention the current crop of top QBs (Brady, Peyton, Homo (err. Romo), Brees, and a few of last years rookies look like possible contenders for this group (Ryan and Flacco)

No way is Russell in this crowd, and even if he finds his way there, I can't imagine him even approaching the all time group. Oh and by the way, what Russell has is athletic ability...so did Michael Vick and Vince Young...

Chiefster
06-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Fixed...

c'mon Russell the most talented...in what category???

This is a league that has had guys like Montana, Marino, Unitas, Staubach, Young, Moon and others at QB...

Not to mention the current crop of top QBs (Brady, Peyton, Homo (err. Romo), Brees, and a few of last years rookies look like possible contenders for this group (Ryan and Flacco)

No way is Russell in this crowd, and even if he finds his way there, I can't imagine him even approaching the all time group. Oh and by the way, what Russell has is athletic ability...so did Michael Vick and Vince Young...

:lol: :lol: :lol: