PDA

View Full Version : Riddle time!

Sn@keIze
06-25-2009, 04:03 AM
There is a bus full of people approaching a bridge.

After the bus crosses the bridge, not a single person was on the bus. And nobody at anytime got off the bus. (Not before the bridge, not while crossing the bridge, not after the bridge.)

How is this possible?

Vanilla Garilla
06-25-2009, 05:41 AM

After the bus crosses the bridge, not a single person was on the bus. And nobody at anytime got off the bus. (Not before the bridge, not while crossing the bridge, not after the bridge.)

How is this possible?

Too early for deep thought, but thanks a lot this damn riddle will drive me nuts now.:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
06-25-2009, 07:02 AM
How is it possible? It isn't!

Canada
06-25-2009, 11:15 AM

After the bus crosses the bridge, not a "single" person was on the bus. And nobody at anytime got off the bus. (Not before the bridge, not while crossing the bridge, not after the bridge.)

How is this possible?

Everyone on the bus was married!!

Canada
06-25-2009, 11:18 AM
A man walks into a hotel with two of his friends. They tell the clerk they need a room for the night. The clerk tells them the room cost $30. They say "Great" and hand her $10 each.

After they get to the room the manager tells the clerk that there is a special on for their room and that it should only have cost them $25. So he hands the bellhop 5 singles and instructs him to take it up to the men.

On his way to the room the bellhop says to himself "You can't split 5 singles evenly so I will just give them back $1 each and keep the extra two for myself.

So, each man paid $9 for the room and the bellhop has the other $2.

If 9x3=27, plus the $2 the bellhop has =29, what happened to the other dollar?

GlennBree
06-25-2009, 12:26 PM

How is this possible?

On the way, you said the bus was FULL OF PEOPLE. (Meaning they were inside the bus)

They are STILL INSIDE THE BUS....NOT ON THE BUS! :11:

Sn@keIze
06-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Everyone on the bus was married!!

On the way, you said the bus was FULL OF PEOPLE. (Meaning they were inside the bus)

They are STILL INSIDE THE BUS....NOT ON THE BUS! :11:
Canada got it

GlennBree
06-25-2009, 12:34 PM
just in a different round about way....LOL!

Yea Yea...I didn't really pay attention to what Canada had posted. His posts are usually just smart _ _ _ comments!!! LOL!!!

(Love ya Canada):D

Canada
06-25-2009, 12:48 PM
just in a different round about way....LOL!

Yea Yea...I didn't really pay attention to what Canada had posted. His posts are usually just smart comments!!! LOL!!!

(Love ya Canada):D

FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

GlennBree
06-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Xo Lol!

Chiefster
06-26-2009, 01:26 AM
A man walks into a hotel with two of his friends. They tell the clerk they need a room for the night. The clerk tells them the room cost $30. They say "Great" and hand her $10 each.

After they get to the room the manager tells the clerk that there is a special on for their room and that it should only have cost them $25. So he hands the bellhop 5 singles and instructs him to take it up to the men.

On his way to the room the bellhop says to himself "You can't split 5 singles evenly so I will just give them back $1 each and keep the extra two for myself.

So, each man paid $9 for the room and the bellhop has the other $2.

If 9x3=27, plus the $2 the bellhop has =29, what happened to the other dollar?

There's no extra dollar; the basis has changed. The bellhop pocketed two dollars and gave the three guests one dollar each 3+2=5+25(for the room)=30.

Chiefster
06-26-2009, 01:40 AM
The following night two friends check into the same motel. Once again the clerk charges them $30, or $15 per person. After the clerk remembers the total rate is only $25 he sends the bellhop upstairs with five $1 bills to pay the two friends back. The bellhop knows he got away with larceny once so he tries it again. But this time he pockets $3 and returns $2 to the hotel guests ($1 per guest). So each of the two guests got $1 back from their original $15. Therefore each paid $14 which is a total payment of $28 for the room. Now the bellhop has $3, the guests paid $28, for a total of $31....THERE'S THE MISSING DOLLAR!!!!

Vandelay
06-27-2009, 02:59 AM
The following night two friends check into the same motel. Once again the clerk charges them $30, or $15 per person. After the clerk remembers the total rate is only $25 he sends the bellhop upstairs with five $1 bills to pay the two friends back. The bellhop knows he got away with larceny once so he tries it again. But this time he pockets $3 and returns $2 to the hotel guests ($1 per guest). So each of the two guests got $1 back from their original $15. Therefore each paid $14 which is a total payment of $28 for the room. Now the bellhop has $3, the guests paid $28, for a total of $31....THERE'S THE MISSING DOLLAR!!!!
My head hurts.

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 03:58 AM
My head hurts.
I'll second that!

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 07:24 AM
My head hurts.

Mine would if it weren't so empty. :D

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Mine would if it weren't so empty. :D
Don't insult yourself.:D

Canada
06-27-2009, 08:42 AM
Yeah. let me do it!! Old man!!

AussieChiefsFan
06-27-2009, 08:46 AM
:rolleyes:

tornadospotter
06-27-2009, 10:32 AM
Hey! I will not stand, for picking on Old men.:wheelchair:

Bike
06-27-2009, 11:47 AM
A Bills fan, a Faders fan, a Donkey fan, and a Bolts fan all walk into a bar. The bartender says...
"Get the hell outta my bar".

Canada
06-27-2009, 01:05 PM
A Bills fan, a Faders fan, a Donkey fan, and a Bolts fan all walk into a bar. The bartender says...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 03:48 PM

You've seen Gran Torino also. :D

Bike
06-27-2009, 03:50 PM
You've seen Gran Torino also. :D
Why......yes. I have.:D

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 03:52 PM

Well you weren't around at the time sonny and I didn't know how else to act! :11:

Besides if insulting myself is a little like taking off my own bandage; it hurts less if I do it myself. :D :bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
06-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Nice!:lol:

rbedgood
06-29-2009, 03:03 AM
So Farrah Fawcett arrives at the pearly gates the other day and St Peter says, "You've done so much for other people throughout your life, welcome to heaven. As you enter is there one wish you want to grant for those you left behind?"

Farrah says, "Yes, please protect the children."

St Peter says, "That's already been arranged..."

Chiefster
06-29-2009, 09:33 AM
So Farrah Fawcett arrives at the pearly gates the other day and St Peter says, "You've done so much for other people throughout your life, welcome to heaven. As you enter is there one wish you want to grant for those you left behind?"

Farrah says, "Yes, please protect the children."

St Peter says, "That's already been arranged..."

HA! That's a good one in a bad sort of way.

Canada
06-29-2009, 09:42 AM
The mystery is over. The coroner released Micheal Jacksons autopsy report to day and it turns out he died of food poisoning.

They found a 12 year old wiener in him!!

Bike
06-29-2009, 04:29 PM
I smell a conspiracy. Would it be inappopriate of me to suggest that Michael Jackson and Farrah Faucet were actually the same person?

rbedgood
06-29-2009, 10:37 PM
I smell a conspiracy. Would it be inappopriate of me to suggest that Michael Jackson and Farrah Faucet were actually the same person?

They were polar opposites...

12-15 year old boys dreamt of Farrah for years...

Michael dreamt of 12 year old boys...

Bike
06-29-2009, 11:02 PM
They were polar opposites...

12-15 year old boys dreamt of Farrah for years...

Michael dreamt of 12 year old boys...
Thanks for clarifying. Except for their hair color, they looked and sounded almost the same...

rbedgood
08-03-2009, 02:50 AM
Thanks for clarifying. Except for their hair color, they looked and sounded almost the same...

Nah...Farrah had a better tan...