PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Has Died

Chiefster
06-25-2009, 06:38 PM
RIP to them both.

AP Source: Michael Jackson dies in LA hospital - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_michael_jackson)

Slide Show Photos - Yahoo! TV (http://tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/446/photos/1)

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Thriller

...And who can forget the Moon walk
YouTube - BILLIE JEANS BEST EVER MOONWALK

YouTube - THE FARRAH FAWCETT STORY ( FARRAH HAS PASSED ON TODAY, JUNE 25, 2009 )

Vanilla Garilla
06-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Its been a crazy day. Cant believe MJ passed away, I was never a fan of his "wierd white stage" but definitely made some great pop tunes in his youth.

GlennBree
06-25-2009, 07:08 PM
I had heard that he was taken to the hospital, but not that he had actually passed away.
Farrah's story was very sad. She was very brave!

Chiefster
06-25-2009, 11:59 PM
I had heard that he was taken to the hospital, but not that he had actually passed away.
Farrah's story was very sad. She was very brave!

Both accounts are sad and unfortunate.

Sn@keIze
06-26-2009, 02:57 AM
I cannot believe this does not have more post!

All of us love music and this guy from the time he was five has been entertaining us.(Yes the last decade he really weirded out, but before that).

The artist that we/you love today were motivated and moved by this icon, helping them launch them into they're careers.

Here my tribute to the KING of Pop:

One of the best vids ever! Yes even better than thriller:YouTube - Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

He bust out his first moonwalk in this vid. (3:50)
YouTube - michael jackson first ever moonwalk

Look at that handsome young man go! We're all born innocent.
YouTube - jackson five-i want you back

R I P Micheal Joseph Jackson:frown::character0051::sign0148:

tornadospotter
06-26-2009, 02:33 PM
I was a fan of Micheal Jackson In the 80's but the he got weird. I really started to feel sorry for him.

Farrah, what red blooded male could not be a fan? The hair was great, but that smile, wow! She will always be my favorite angel.

honda522
06-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Not to sound like an ***, but I had no respect for Micheal Jackson.

AussieChiefsFan
06-26-2009, 11:09 PM
And why may that be?

Bike
06-27-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm with ya. Naked statues of young boys all over his "Neverland" ranch and a 20 million dollar payoff to avoid child molestation charges did it for me. But then again, I'm kinda old-fashioned. Actually, I'm just old.

Bike
06-27-2009, 03:12 PM
but he was also one of the greatest entertainers of all time as well.
We are all entitled to our opinions!! :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
06-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Well, since you quoted me on the entertainer thing, you don't think he was one of the best of all time? I can understand you don't lke the guy because of his values or that he might have been a child malestor but he won so many awards with his brothers and as a singles artist. You have the right to your opinion wether I like it or not but I can't see anyone saying he sucked as an entertainer . I hate pop music and I like some of his music LOL
I was a David Gilmore and Pete Townsend fan growing up. And still like their music. But nowadays I tend to listen to more alterntive music such as Third Day, Building 429, and David Crowder. I never could get into Michael Jackson though...

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 04:01 PM
I wasn't the biggest of all Michael Jackson fans either but do think it unfortunate at the very least that he passed at such a young age relatively speaking.

I also believe it unfortunate about Farrah Fawcett as well, and it seems as if her tragedy has been overshadowed at this point.

Bike
06-27-2009, 04:11 PM
I couldn't concentrate on playing my guitar :bananen_smilies046:
I wish I would or could have learned to play an instrument. It would have been either a piano or guitar.
As it stands the only thing I ever learned to play was the stereo. Not to sound conceited, I'm pretty good at it.

Chiefster
06-27-2009, 04:12 PM
I was a David Gilmore and Pete Townsend fan growing up. And still like their music. But nowadays I tend to listen to more alterntive music such as Third Day, Building 429, and David Crowder. I never could get into Michael Jackson though...

News Boys, Audio Adrenaline, Skillet, Toby Mac

honda522
06-27-2009, 06:31 PM
And why may that be?
Child Molester, and the other being his "color change"

Seriously, who needs plastic surgery unless you were in an accident.

Canada
06-27-2009, 06:50 PM
F__K MJ and his child molesting as$!!