PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 10

AussieChiefsFan
07-02-2009, 04:44 AM
Has anyone pre-ordered Madden NFl 10 yet? I did today! It's pretty cheap for a new game; $49.99. I am getting it on PS2. I have a really powerful PC but they don't make madden on PC anymore :(. Atleast they still make it on PS2 though. :)

:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
07-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Wow, I am really shocked the still make it on PS3. Time to upgrade to a 360 Aussie, so you can play with Snake Eyes and I.

stricken721
07-02-2009, 08:16 PM
I pre-ordered it about 4 months ago.. Haha. I keep watching the EA Sports website seeing what they are giving each team for their overall rating. They start showing the AFC teams tomorrow I suppose.. Hopefully the Chiefs get a decent rating.

Canada
07-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Wow, I am really shocked the still make it on PS3. Time to upgrade to a 360 Aussie, so you can play with Snake Eyes and I.

Why wouldnt they make it for PS3?

Arrowhead4lyphe
07-02-2009, 09:21 PM
This game will be one of the best yet

Vanilla Garilla
07-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Why wouldnt they make it for PS3?

Sorry I meant PS2, of course they make it for the PS3.:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
07-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I pre-ordered it about 4 months ago.. Haha. I keep watching the EA Sports website seeing what they are giving each team for their overall rating. They start showing the AFC teams tomorrow I suppose.. Hopefully the Chiefs get a decent rating.

In Madden 2009, I recreated all of the moves of the offseason, gave the rookies appropriate rankings in the mid 70's, got rid of Tony G, and we were a 83 ranking, which is better than last years of 73 or whatever. And then I went back and added Mike Brown, and we jumped up to an 85. :bananen_smilies046:

stricken721
07-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Yeah, I just hope they will bump the Chiefs up a little bit in '10 over the Lions or the Rams. The Lions have an overall rating of 65 and the Rams have an overall rating of 66, so I am hoping we have at LEAST an overall rating of 70. Oh well.. But August 14th can't come soon enough to get it!

AussieChiefsFan
07-03-2009, 01:40 AM
IMO PS2, PS3 and XBox 360 all sucks compared to the graphics of playing on PC. If they stop making the game for PC I might stop buying it. I actually have the ESPN 2K5 game for PS2 and I think the graphics are better than Madden 09 for PS3. Why do I say that, because I think Madden sucks on game consoles. I have yet to be impressed by any of them on anything but PC. Aussie, if they get the game for PC I willo buy it and you can get it and we will play online :D
They have already! If it WAS on PC I would get it on PC definately! I have a PC with great graphics card etc!

AussieChiefsFan
07-03-2009, 03:04 AM
Who told you it has been stopped being produced? I was in Game Stop and I was told that EA Sports and Game Stop is doing a promotion for XBox 360 and PS3 but not for PS2 and PC will not be available until after it is released. It isn't going to be offered for early ordering but they will have it. I think you might have something mixed up bro, they have offered Madden every year since I have been using a PC to play video games. Why they would stop now is beyond me. You might not be getting it in Australia, that is always a possibility. It will be available at the Game Stop where I shop. I am looking at the magazine right now and it says PS3 and XBox 360 availale for early order and all that do order early get to go online and play a demo that is full length quarters but not offered for PC , then after that itsays the PC version will be released after early ordering is done with promotion. I think they are doing it to see how many people are XBox 360 users and PC users. Just a guess on my part but it makes sense to me :DCheck up on EA.com and Madden 09 and madden 10 isn't on PC.

Vanilla Garilla
07-03-2009, 09:45 AM
KCChris: Here is one of many links that show there will be no Madden on the PC. Sorry bud.

No Madden NFL 10 for the PC; no new EA NHL PC game as well? (http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/03/31/no-ea-madden-nfl-10-for-the-pc-no-new-ea-nhl-pc-game-as-well/)

Excerpt:

Big Download emailed EA Sports for comment and a PR rep confirmed the news saying, "We have no plans to release Madden NFL 10 on the PC this year. We continue to explore ideas to revitalize the PC for sports games and the types of games that are best suited to the platform, and this remains our goal for the Madden NFL franchise. "

AussieChiefsFan
07-03-2009, 08:49 PM
KCChris: Here is one of many links that show there will be no Madden on the PC. Sorry bud.

No Madden NFL 10 for the PC; no new EA NHL PC game as well? (http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/03/31/no-ea-madden-nfl-10-for-the-pc-no-new-ea-nhl-pc-game-as-well/)

Excerpt:

Big Download emailed EA Sports for comment and a PR rep confirmed the news saying, "We have no plans to release Madden NFL 10 on the PC this year. We continue to explore ideas to revitalize the PC for sports games and the types of games that are best suited to the platform, and this remains our goal for the Madden NFL franchise. "
Thakyour VG. For backing up what I was saying! REP!

doobs_05
07-04-2009, 06:30 AM
I hope the game looks good... Its kinda ****ty just buying a game one year later that has like 1 small tweak to it but i guess Madden 10 has this whole new thing in it where you can start a season with 32 friends....speaking of which if you have an x-box 360 we should get a season going on it... add me to your friends list....HasselHoffen

AussieChiefsFan
07-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Is anyone getting Madden 10 on PS2?

Vanilla Garilla
07-05-2009, 10:29 PM
I am only going off of what EA.com has on their page when I ran a search for Madden NFL 2010 and this is the ad they have,
Type: Video (http://www.ea.com/videos/230103c3b9d01210VgnVCM100000ab65140aRCRD)
Madden 10 Teaser (http://www.ea.com/videos/230103c3b9d01210VgnVCM100000ab65140aRCRD)
Check out the teaser for the upcoming 360/PS3/PC game!Now, I am no expert at video gaming buddy but I prefer to take what EA sports has on their website. I don't spend my time looking for arguement with 12 yr old kids I was just attempting to shed the fact they advertise it on their website as a PC game as well as Xbox 360 and PS3.
Here is the link to the web page, I didn't make this sh!t up boys,
Search Games - Video Game Search - EA Games (http://www.ea.com/search?keyphrase=Madden+NFL+Football+for+PC)
So if that makes me wrong it makes EA Sports wrong for being misleading.
Aussie, wasn't trying to be a jerk towards you I thought you would like to have it on PC, sorry I attempted to help ya out brother.:sign0153:

Chris, I clearly wasn't taking sides. But as I currently manage a blog about videogames, and I am a huge madden fan, I was just letting you know that there is no Madden 10 on the PC this year. Those videos and links you posted were all for the Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, and Wii. Anyways, if you must play Madden 10, you can always pick up a Xbox 360 for $200, or a Wii for $250. :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
07-06-2009, 01:45 AM
I am only going off of what EA.com has on their page when I ran a search for Madden NFL 2010 and this is the ad they have,

Madden 10 Teaser (http://www.ea.com/videos/230103c3b9d01210VgnVCM100000ab65140aRCRD)
Check out the teaser for the upcoming 360/PS3/PC game!Now, I am no expert at video gaming buddy but I prefer to take what EA sports has on their website. I don't spend my time looking for arguement with 12 yr old kids I was just attempting to shed the fact they advertise it on their website as a PC game as well as Xbox 360 and PS3.
Here is the link to the web page, I didn't make this sh!t up boys,
Search Games - Video Game Search - EA Games (http://www.ea.com/search?keyphrase=Madden+NFL+Football+for+PC)
So if that makes me wrong it makes EA Sports wrong for being misleading.
Aussie, wasn't trying to be a jerk towards you I thought you would like to have it on PC, sorry I attempted to help ya out brother.:sign0153:I'm not saying you can't get it on PC 'evrywhere' in the world! I'm just saying that you can't here in Australia!

Vanilla Garilla
07-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Evidently you did not go to and read page 2 of the link I provided and the copy and paste I posted in the last post from me is directly from the ad they have on the link from page 2. I don't blog, I refuse to bow to Microsofts ways of controlling how we do what they wish. If I have no way of purchasing Madden 10 for PC, I will simply not buy that game. That is the ways of our people when we are not provided what we want , hopefully enough people will not buy the game and it will become available instead of buying a Junk Xbox. I have PS2 and PS3 but I won't purchase it for that either. I have 7 Madden games now. I would prefer to play one of the Chiefs teams that can win so unless they win the SB this year I doubt I will buy one. PC is and always has been the best graphics, sad to see EA Sports will ruin yet another gaming experience. :( Besides that, I have a $2,000 PC, why would I want a crapped out PC wanna be like Xbox ? You can do as you wish VG, I will choose my own path.

Check out the teaser for the upcoming 360/PS3/PC game! <---Copied and pasted from EA.com!!!!
Search Games - Video Game Search - EA Games <----Click Here!!!
(http://www.ea.com/search?keyphrase=Madden+NFL+Football+for+PC)pCe out on this subject ;)

Wel I have a gaming PC as well but I will always choose to play games on my Xbox 360. 1080P HD Gaming on a 47 inch LCD, Im sorry but a PC just cant compare. And plus, the xbox live community is awesome.:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
07-06-2009, 05:07 PM
It depends on what type of monitor your using. I have a 24 inch High definition Gateway monitor that has a native resolution of 1920 x 1200. It can go much higher than that so when you compare it to a regular High Def TV the TV doesn't compare to the monitor. Why do you think I say all the gaming platforms are junk, yea that is including XBox 360 and PS3 PS2 and Wii. I have played all of them on my monitor and they usually don't look as good as the PC games I use. Even when I play Madden 2000 it has better graphics IMO than Madden 2009 on my 60 inch Pioneer High Definition TV we have in our family room. So forgive me if we don't see eye to eye VG but if we was talking about me using a reg monitor on a PC no matter what you would be correct but I have one of the best PC monitors ever made to date. Only one I know of that is better is the gateway that has the same electronics but is 36 inches. I would really like to get that but the cost is about $1800. I only paid $800 for the one I have. Rock on bro!

I see your points, but IMO the PC does not offer the community aspect, and the all in one simplified media box that the 360 offers. I mean, I have one name online for every single game, I don't have to create a username for each game I play, I dont have to individually subscribe to different games, and I can talk with everyone I encounter from all over the world, and keep in touch...EASILY.

But anyways, lets chalk this one up to "Lets just agree that we disagree on this subject":bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
07-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Evidently you did not go to and read page 2 of the link I provided and the copy and paste I posted in the last post from me is directly from the ad they have on the link from page 2. I don't blog, I refuse to bow to Microsofts ways of controlling how we do what they wish. If I have no way of purchasing Madden 10 for PC, I will simply not buy that game. That is the ways of our people when we are not provided what we want , hopefully enough people will not buy the game and it will become available instead of buying a Junk Xbox. I have PS2 and PS3 but I won't purchase it for that either. I have 7 Madden games now. I would prefer to play one of the Chiefs teams that can win so unless they win the SB this year I doubt I will buy one. PC is and always has been the best graphics, sad to see EA Sports will ruin yet another gaming experience. :( Besides that, I have a $2,000 PC, why would I want a crapped out PC wanna be like Xbox ? You can do as you wish VG, I will choose my own path.

Check out the teaser for the upcoming 360/PS3/PC game! <---Copied and pasted from EA.com!!!!
Search Games - Video Game Search - EA Games <----Click Here!!!
(http://www.ea.com/search?keyphrase=Madden+NFL+Football+for+PC)pCe out on this subject ;)That's the only place you can find the word; "PC", associated with the new madden game. Everywhere else it doesn't have it listed in 'PC' check out the Wikipedia, gamespot, IGN. They all say no PC. But if you somehow manage to get the game on PC I'd love to see what it looks like!

Vanilla Garilla
07-06-2009, 08:27 PM
We don't disagree, we just don't use the gaming for the same aspects. I don't paticularly buy the games to play online. Infact I rarely play online but instead play against friends here at the house.When your 42 and your friends don't do the gaming thing like I do it isn't easy to connect with them to play online as the 4 guys that come over to play, one has a Nintendo as in the first one out and we play Techmo Bowl and Super Techmo Bowl at his house, the other one has a Nintendo 64 the next has a PS1 and I have the Atari, Nintendo , Nintendo 64 ,PC, PS2 and PS3. I se little reason to buy the others so I will simply wait til I get the version I want and if I have to I will just get a PS2 or PS3 version of it but I doubt I buy the game. You buy for the online gaming experience and most likely play every day where as I play maybe once or twice a week at the most.I understand that you like the XBox community and that is allgood but if I did that my wife would prolly file for divorce since I am usually not paying attention to her anyway as I am in my studio playing music all day with my band and studio hands. She won't come in there any mre cuz she thinks we are all nuts. She is correct as we are all INSAINE MOO HOO HOO HA ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!:bananen_smilies046::yahoo:

Yep, your absolutely right. I try to get in a half hour or so of gaming a day, otherwise I just dont feel right. Alot of that is the age, I just turned 26 and your 42, so your not gonna be into it as much as I am. But my babysitter for as long as I can remember was a nintendo, so of course I will always have consoles.

Anyways, I think your wife may be onto something with you!:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
07-10-2009, 02:55 AM
OK, Chris. How about this? If you can get the game on PC, take a picture of it and send it to me and I'll give you 5,00 arrowcash! But If you can't get a picture of the game that's on PC by say, September 1st, you need to give me 5,000 arrowcash! How about it?:bananen_smilies046:

BTW the game has to be owned by you for it to count!

Vanilla Garilla
07-10-2009, 07:42 PM
I will give 100,000 arrowcash to anyone who can make Madden 10 on the Commodore 64! Now thats a challenge.

AussieChiefsFan
07-10-2009, 07:53 PM
So you want to make a bet on something that neither of us can control and if I win you will only give me 500 vs if you win you get 5000? Naaaaa, how bout I just give you 500 to drop the topic and have Chiefster to close it?
Sorry I meant to say 5,000 both times, my mistake.

AussieChiefsFan
07-10-2009, 07:54 PM
I will give 100,000 arrowcash to anyone who can make Madden 10 on the Commodore 64! Now thats a challenge.
:sign0153:

Vanilla Garilla
07-10-2009, 07:56 PM
:sign0153:

Your entirely too young to get that one Aussie, that was a very early video game system (computer), back in the 1980's.

AussieChiefsFan
07-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Your entirely too young to get that one Aussie, that was a very early video game system (computer), back in the 1980's.
OH, right.

hermhater
07-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Fill me in.

Canada
07-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Fill me in.

You say that to all the boys!!:bananen_smilies011:

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 02:44 PM

TMI, WAY TMI! :sign0153:

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Ok if anyone hear can get madden 10 on a jaguar let alone have a jaguar.. ill kiss u lol jk if ur a hot chick i will

Don't make us reconsider our decision on your sig...:p j/k.

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 03:35 PM
u know u love my sig its gorgeous! haha

You're right that is a great Chiefs logo in the background. :D

Vanilla Garilla
07-17-2009, 08:57 PM
haha i like madden 10 previews but the last 2 years ncaa has looked and played so much better on 360

Agreed:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
07-17-2009, 08:57 PM

ZING!

AussieChiefsFan
07-17-2009, 09:54 PM
BTW Vanilla Garilla, what game/program did you use to make that animation of yourself (I think it's of yourself)?

Vanilla Garilla
07-18-2009, 07:47 AM
BTW Vanilla Garilla, what game/program did you use to make that animation of yourself (I think it's of yourself)?

Its an Xbox Live Avatar. Its used on the Xbox 360. And yes its as good as a digital representation to myself as I could get.:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
07-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Its an Xbox Live Avatar. Its used on the Xbox 360. And yes its as good as a digital representation to myself as I could get.:bananen_smilies046:
Cool.

Vanilla Garilla
07-24-2009, 06:17 PM
bald and flashy! haha

You know it bud.

Canada
07-24-2009, 06:36 PM
bald and flashy! haha

You know it bud.:lol: the first time I read that I thought it said Bald and fishy!!

Vanilla Garilla
07-24-2009, 08:13 PM
i dunno vanilla are u fishy? u dont play with little boys do u :P jk

Actually i do play with lil boys thank you very much. My 3 year old son, his friends, cousins, and I always are outside playing some sport. And I play xbox 360 with my son as well (family games only)

So there, :P.:bananen_smilies046:

doobs_05
07-24-2009, 09:09 PM
I as well play with little boys about 12 years old.....only thing is i can't seem them cuz thier on X-box Live hahahaha....no but really bought NCAA Football 10 on X-box and it sucked...didn't like it sold it to my friend for 30 bucks now i just sit and wait for Final Fantasy XIII, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Bioshock 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Star wars The old Republic, and try and buy a PS3.....having an addiction to games sucks

Vanilla Garilla
07-24-2009, 10:05 PM
I as well play with little boys about 12 years old.....only thing is i can't seem them cuz thier on X-box Live hahahaha....no but really bought NCAA Football 10 on X-box and it sucked...didn't like it sold it to my friend for 30 bucks now i just sit and wait for Final Fantasy XIII, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Bioshock 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Star wars The old Republic, and try and buy a PS3.....having an addiction to games sucks

Tell me about it: 25 Gamefly Subscription, Usually buy one game a month $60, and try to own all consoles. And all the games you listed above I will be buying, well except for Final Fantasy XIII (you wierdo). Oh well, its still cheaper than when I was hooked on Golf.:bananen_smilies046:

doobs_05
07-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Tell me about it: 25 Gamefly Subscription, Usually buy one game a month $60, and try to own all consoles. And all the games you listed above I will be buying, well except for Final Fantasy XIII (you wierdo). Oh well, its still cheaper than when I was hooked on Golf.:bananen_smilies046:

Hey try being 11 and buying Final Fantasy 7 and being hooked....ok yes Final fantasy has some wierd stuff like guys looking like girls and dragons and **** but the story lines are really good and when i buy the game for 60 bucks i'll get my moneys worth cuz it takes forever to play...oh and by the way i'll play ya in Fight Night Round 4 if you still have it i forgot to take it back and i'm pretty sure the video store won't hound me down for it they'll just make me buy it hahaha

Canada
07-24-2009, 10:22 PM
final fantasy is gay. stop playing it or you're gay.

doobs_05
07-24-2009, 10:28 PM
final fantasy is gay. stop playing it or you're gay.

i can't stop...good story line thats what alot of games are missing these days....developers are focused on graphics and graphics don't make a game....i haven't played a final fantasy game in like a year or so cuz i've been stuck on Call of Duty 4 (cuz call of duty 5 sucks)

doobs_05
07-24-2009, 10:29 PM
oh and am i the only person that thinks halo sucks???

AussieChiefsFan
07-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Nup.

Vanilla Garilla
07-24-2009, 11:23 PM

Yes you are! Not really, alot of people arent in to it, but I am. I still have Fight Night, I must warn you I am lethal though.

doobs_05
07-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Yes you are! Not really, alot of people arent in to it, but I am. I still have Fight Night, I must warn you I am lethal though.

oh really?!?! lol alright, i must warn YOU tho i kind of suck hahaha

dse2010
01-20-2010, 01:40 PM
They are now saying Madden 11 is going to be completely rebuilt. This ought to be interesting..

AussieChiefsFan
01-20-2010, 07:07 PM
They are now saying Madden 11 is going to be completely rebuilt. This ought to be interesting..
oh yea!