PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Trailer

Vanilla Garilla
07-04-2009, 07:31 PM
This movie looks awesome.

YouTube - '2012' Trailer 3 (English)

AussieChiefsFan
07-04-2009, 08:30 PM
I'd love to see that when it comes out! Is it only in america though?

AussieChiefsFan
07-06-2009, 06:15 PM
That will most likely be a world wide flick but in case it isn't, I will obtain it and get it to you Aussie, you can count on it bro.:bananen_smilies046:
Thanks Chris!:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
07-06-2009, 09:54 PM
That will most likely be a world wide flick but in case it isn't, I will obtain it and get it to you Aussie, you can count on it bro.:bananen_smilies046:

Yeah this movie is from the director that brought us Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow, So I am pretty sure its going to be a worldwide, EPIC release.

AussieChiefsFan
07-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Yeah this movie is from the director that brought us Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow, So I am pretty sure its going to be a worldwide, EPIC release.
Yeah, I asked my friend today about it and he said that he's seen an advert for it. So it must be global then!:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
07-15-2009, 07:51 PM
I know one thing, I am glad I live away from the oceans and in the middle of the country side on the biggest hill in 3 counties. No buildings can fall on my house and if we get flooded here everything else is too so. Everyone can come to my pad for safety if ya want :D
Also if there for some reason is a tsunami, Iowa is gonna be one of the last place the water is gonna hit. (Same goes for Missouri!):bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
07-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Also if there for some reason is a tsunami, Iowa is gonna be one of the last place the water is gonna hit. (Same goes for Missouri!):bananen_smilies046:

Wow Aussie, you know your U.S geography very well. Just curious, where did you learn it from?

You are absolutely right, we are smack dab in the middle of the country and basically the continent so the last place the water will be is here. But.....Floods could potentially take out all of the country if we see a major climate change.

AussieChiefsFan
07-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Wow Aussie, you know your U.S geography very well. Just curious, where did you learn it from?

You are absolutely right, we are smack dab in the middle of the country and basically the continent so the last place the water will be is here. But.....Floods could potentially take out all of the country if we see a major climate change.
Well, I've been a chiefs fan for 2 years now, so that's influenced A LOT on how well I know US geography. Also there was the election that you guys had. Also I goto ESPN sometimes to vote in a yes or no poll about NFL things like "Should Chad Ochocinco tweet during games?". After you vote there is a button that says 'View Map'. If you click on it, it takes you to a map of the USA, with each state a different colour depending on if the mojority of that country said yes or no. In the corner of the map it also has a little picture of the world. I'm guessing you know what it's for. (for showing what the mojority of the REST of the world says.)

Actually, ask me where a state/city is in the US and I'll say if it's in the North-west, South-west etc. If I can't answer one don't blame me though, I don't know all of them.

:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
07-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Well, I've been a chiefs fan for 2 years now, so that's influenced A LOT on how well I know US geography. Also there was the election that you guys had. Also I goto ESPN sometimes to vote in a yes or no poll about NFL things like "Should Chad Ochocinco tweet during games?". After you vote there is a button that says 'View Map'. If you click on it, it takes you to a map of the USA, with each state a different colour depending on if the mojority of that country said yes or no. In the corner of the map it also has a little picture of the world. I'm guessing you know what it's for. (for showing what the mojority of the REST of the world says.)

Actually, ask me where a state/city is in the US and I'll say if it's in the North-west, South-west etc. If I can't answer one don't blame me though, I don't know all of them.

:bananen_smilies046:

Ok, where is the town of Savannah located?

AussieChiefsFan
07-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Ok, where is the town of Savannah located?
Actually can you just do states? hehe. :redface:

Chiefster
07-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Looks like another extremely well made disaster movie complete with top notch special effects.

Vanilla Garilla
07-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Looks like another extremely well made disaster movie complete with top notch special effects.

You got that right, the special effects in these big budget movies are so amazing, definitely worth going to a movie theater for.

Vanilla Garilla
07-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Actually can you just do states? hehe. :redface:

Ok, how about Georgia?

Chiefster
07-15-2009, 09:48 PM
You got that right, the special effects in these big budget movies are so amazing, definitely worth going to a movie theater for.

I can definately see myself going to the theater to see this one.

AussieChiefsFan
07-15-2009, 10:04 PM
I can definately see myself going to the theater to see this one.
So can I. Don't know if I will though.

Chiefster
07-15-2009, 10:17 PM
So can I. Don't know if I will though.

Well, if you don't you can catch it on DVD.

AussieChiefsFan
07-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Well, if you don't you can catch it on DVD.
Sure can! Sure will! I hope.

Guru
07-17-2009, 12:35 AM
I have a hard time seeing John Cusack playing a father.

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 12:56 AM
Yeah, just not a role that is believable for him.

hermhater
07-17-2009, 01:43 AM
I like awesome effects.

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 01:54 AM
I like awesome effects.

Yeah, they're cool!