PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 100

doobs_05
07-05-2009, 03:00 AM
So UFC 100 is next week and i was wondering who was going to watch it and who do you got in the some of the matches???

Brock Lesner vs. Frank Mir- I got Mir because he beat lesner already and i don't think lesner deserved a title shot after 2 or 3 fights. Mir submission first round

GSP (George St-Pierre) vs. Thiago Alvez- I think this will be the best fight... and i'm going with GSP. GSP is one of the top pound for pound fighters but i think Alvez will give him a challenge... i see it going all 5 rounds...GSP decision

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson- This match is going to see who will fight Anderson "the Spider" Silva, honestly both of them will lose to him but oh well, I should go for Dan Henderson (USA!!) but i think Bisping will win, hes younger and faster plus with a record of 18-1 your pretty damn good.

if you want to comment on other fights go ahead

Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago
Yoshihiro Akiyama Vs. Alan Belcher
Mark Coleman Vs. Stephan Bonnar
Mac Danzig Vs. Jim Miller
Jon Jones Vs. Jake O'Brien
Dong Hyun Kim Vs. TJ Grant
CB Dollaway Vs. Tom Lawlor
Matt Grice Vs. Shannon Gugerty

Canada
07-05-2009, 10:06 AM
That is the day of my birthday party. I have a bunch of people coming over for a BBQ inthe afternoon while I get my new tat and then we are putting the big screen out on the deck in the backyard and having a big bonfire and watching the fights, then drinkin beers until the sun comes up!!

doobs_05
07-05-2009, 04:34 PM
That is the day of my birthday party. I have a bunch of people coming over for a BBQ inthe afternoon while I get my new tat and then we are putting the big screen out on the deck in the backyard and having a big bonfire and watching the fights, then drinkin beers until the sun comes up!!

That sounds like an amazing day....we'll be watching the fights on a 24'' tv and probably no BBQ but lots of beer

tammietailgator
07-06-2009, 10:30 PM
I am going with Mir, GSP, and Henderson!! I am also going to vote for Canada for the win on a Great BDAY!